Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 15 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Team Fortress 2 is starting now. hope to see ya'll in there.
And by 'now' we apparently mean in half an hour. The teamspeak server's starting to fill up, though!
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 15 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Team Fortress 2 worked out. I can't remember who all joined, though I do know Wave showed up. It was me, Derpmind, Rum, tylertoon, Iron, Frost, got Scyto for a few.... can't remember if we got more.

We had fun, Rum finally got to win some rounds, and good times had by all. By those who won anyways.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 am

haha! I'm terrible at games~!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Well I won't be able to join you guys on any steam games until monday night, I just joined the steam group and my username is, "having dysentery" so that whenever I kill someone it says, "you died from having dysentery".
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 pm

It's all good. The weekends are usually dead anyways. Just have Killing Floor ready to play for Monday.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:It's all good. The weekends are usually dead anyways. Just have Killing Floor ready to play for Monday.
I'll probably play some lfd2 later in the week if my new internet provider is any good.  The only campaign I have yet to beat on expert with other poeple is The Parish and that's cause every fricking time I get into games that people think they're leroy jenkins.

Last edited by cb5 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brevity)
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 pm

cb5 wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:It's all good. The weekends are usually dead anyways. Just have Killing Floor ready to play for Monday.
I'll probably play some lfd2 later in the week if my new internet provider is any good.  The only campaign I have yet to beat on expert with other poeple is The Parish and that's cause every fricking time I get into games that people think they're leroy jenkins.
don't play with adder, he presses hard
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
cb5 wrote:
don't play with adder, he presses hard
I play literally tactically.  First man in the door, last man out, gives my medkits and pills to others and only take them if I really need it, however cause I always play first man in I go down a lot cause I am focusing on the team.  The only time I go "screw you guys" is if the safe room is there.  However if you're black and white next to a spawn point I'll ask you if you want me to kill you so you can respawn and half the times I die is cause I'm black and white from taking a zombie for saving someone and ask them to put me down since the spawn is there.  Me if I'm black and white if it's bad just leave my ass.

I get a lot of kills, but I die a lot cause I go "shit my team mate is about to die! I'LL SAVE YOU BUDDY! *makes tactical suicide run of 'Well I'm black and white and he's not, so it's better for him to make it' ".

If I wasn't so focused on team playing I could get my kill rate way up and my death rate way down, but what's the point in a high kill death ratio if you're the only survivor when a tank shows up?

When playing with your average lfd2 player I get about 50% of the kills, but I also get 50% of the deaths cause I've literally in the past have ran straight in front a tank so he would agro on me to give my teammate time to finish up taking his medkit so he can run since I was b/w anyhow.
"Hey other player, want to see my Yamcha impression? *gets killed"

I go down a lot, die a lot, have to use pills a lot cause even though I kill a ton of zombies I focus on trying to making sure my team is okay rather than trying to get a high kill count.  Playing with me the number of medkits you have to use to heal yourself goes way the fuck down, but the number of deaths all get transferred to me.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Man I've really slacked off with the end of the week reports.

Oh well, no point in starting now.

Far as I know the event list is still:
Monday-Killing Floor
Tuesday- League of Legends
Wednesday-Left 4 Dead 2
Thursday(the cursed day)- Minecraft Feed the Beast in Cptadder's server/ L4D2 with Rum
Friday- Team Fortress 2

Also, apparently stringtheory is back! Good thing, cause I will not be available Labor Day weekend. Going to Dragon Con, leaving either Thursday or Friday and probably won't be back Sunday or Monday.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Maybe we should experiment on thursdays. I know some people have asked about doing games at an earlier time, so maybe 6 or 7 pm eastern?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 am

If stringtheory will have them, I'm more than willing to hand the reigns back to him and try other stuff.

This has been a fun trip through attempted leadership. I know I was far from being the best and could have done a lot of things better, but I think this has somewhat helped me get over my aversion of being a leader.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:19 am

@Moody
I thought you did well. You stepped up when you had to, and things went well. Remember that. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 am

As long as my goal of making the group a bit more active and playing together more last for the next few months then it's been a success.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:As long as my goal of making the group a bit more active and playing together more last for the next few months then it's been a success.
On that note, I've finally returned from my two month trip! Now I'll just slip back into the background being the lazy admin that I am and let Moody do all the running since he seems to be doing a good job at it unlike me...Scootaloo

P.S. Moody, incase you didn't know/hear, I gave you and the other officers (AKA Rum) the ability to promote other members to officers, kick people and do all the stuff that usually an admin does, its part of my cunningly lazy plan to have you run the group for me. Trollestia 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:03 pm

You will take back running Team Fortress 2 Friday or so help me.

But it's all good man. With school and classes picking up, I imagine the game nights will be getting slacked. Not from a lack of trying to have them but from people being busy.

Rum does a good job when he can but work has him busy a lot of the time. I do have an idea of one or two people I can promote to help run the group though.

Though what we really need is some more members. And this is my fault but I can't for the life of me remember who =]Dl[= Ametros, Nimloth, tacoman587, ZaeXithos™, or videogame are on this site. They're members of the group that was added back when we started it but that's all I remember.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:You will take back running Team Fortress 2 Friday or so help me.

But it's all good man. With school and classes picking up, I imagine the game nights will be getting slacked. Not from a lack of trying to have them but from people being busy.

Rum does a good job when he can but work has him busy a lot of the time. I do have an idea of one or two people I can promote to help run the group though.

Though what we really need is some more members. And this is my fault but I can't for the life of me remember who =]Dl[= Ametros, Nimloth, tacoman587, ZaeXithos™️, or videogame are on this site. They're members of the group that was added back when we started it but that's all I remember.
Okay...okay...I'll help Shy  once in a while...

The size isn't not your fault, considering the size of the group is mostly tied to the number of people on this forum, and personally I'd rather keep it as us here on the forum and not try to 'broaden our appeal' or some shit like that.

I'm pretty sure Nimloth and ZaeXithos are/were members here on the forum way back when (I'm pretty sure Zae is/was a roleplayer), while the rest could also just be AWOL/MIA members, while one or two are someone's friend who got invited in, or they could be random internetters who got let in
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:33 pm

... Hello did somepony say my name or did they just want a drink?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm

I was saying how awesome you are and I know you would do more if you didn't have to work as much as you do.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Oh you, you're so cute when ya flatter people...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:24 pm

So ya'll up for Killing Floor tonight? Maybe we can actually get a game going in a good server and all that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh, BTW, we have a teamspeak server now. Well techinically it's the minecraft's server, but we're using it too.

Derpmind wrote:I knew I forgot something. So teamspeak is downloadable from over here, and the address for the PHCC is 8.9.36.41:9207

Unlike the gargantual LoL, it's a fast download and install.
And the password is either 'phcc' or 'PHCC' without the quotes.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 pm

That keeps slipping my mind as well.

I'm saying we start tonight at 8:30 EST.

Really one of the biggest things we have against us is how widespread we are.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm

And I'm gonna boot up Killing Floor now. Join when ya'll can. And make sure to join Teamspeak.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm

WELL IT WAS A EPIC FAILURE NIGHT OF FUN!
Canterlock off

it was fun that it was. started out on an unusual server, and ended up really really crappy with a fallout map then a farm map then this one weird map. in anycase we kept on dying. finally after we did good old west london... dear god its hard on the hard setting. many thanks to moody, derpmind, downloaded, sk and tyler

that was great had lots of fun
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 pm

What Run said. We all had fun, what with the killing and the dieing and all the bullets and fire everywhere.

I love my flare pistols, yes I do.

Anyways, epic last stand in the church where we all died.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 pm

What is regurally the schedule for the week? I just got internet back today and if I have the game I may join.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 pm

We generally try to play at 8- 8:30 PM EST. Once again, tonight was Killing Floor.
Tomorrow is League of Legends
Wednesday is Left 4 Dead 2
Thursday is unknown right now
And Friday is Team Fortress 2.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 am

I can't play on Tuesday or Thursdays, night classes. :( Also, Monday nights are League nights here at college.

(I did the thing where I went a-tryhardin' as Vayne again... think I'm going to have to table her permanently from the friendlies circuit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 am

I keep forgetting that night classes are a thing.
Yeah I've taken a class that was at 6:30 at night, but nothing later than that. Though with how spread out we are, even one time zone away puts you an hour behind when we start.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:41 pm

I am 85% sure we're are still having League of Legends tonight. As it is still not a game I have, leadership of tonight's event defaults to either Aonee or Downloaded, whichever one is online at the usual start up time and whoever wants to be in charge.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next