Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 9 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

If anything, the way you wasn't able to kill me where I was at mirrors the way everybody has troubles killing smokers at that spot. In fact, that's why I picked that spot, it's what the AI uses.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 9 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 am

I mentioned this earlier but I'll say it again. I will not be able to play anything thing weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow (Friday) and I'll hopefully be back well in time for Killing Floor Monday.

I've set up a timer to go off at 8:15 PM EST to tell ya'll about the TF2 event.

Course with all this said, I will still probably be able to get onto Steam this weekend. I won't be able to play anything with ya'll cause I'll be on my crappy laptop that can barely run single player games decently but on the off chance somebody wants to chat I'll be able to do that.

Nothing official tonight. If somebody wants to try something we'll see how it goes.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

had a thursday night left for dead

whewee

had fun... tyler did well despite his lag.

OAC DERPMIND AND TYLERTOON thanks fro the fun
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I will be honest: I found an autoshotty and a magnum in like the first level and never went back. =P It was a good time; apologies for my rustiness and the fact that my mouse sensitivity was turned up to 11 for the first couple minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:00 am

eh, For some reason I was not doing badly, I'll fix that the next time through...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

In ~12 hours, we're gonna do another TF2 event. And good morning.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:14 pm

TF2 night starts approximately one hour from now.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Start your TF2s up! We're going.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Unfortunately tonight didn't turn out so well. Too many people weren't able to show up. Thanks to Tylertoon, WavemasterRyx, and Majestic Dragon for showing up, but four people wasn't enough and Tyler and I just split after a last game. Hopefully next week more can join.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:51 am

yeah i did not get off work till 10 pm central standard time...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Good morning afternoon everyone. I don't know if Moody's going to be here or not, but if he doesn't show then I still want to try for another Killing Floor Monday in... three hours and eight minutes, please.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

If there's room, I think I can make it this time
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Ya'll have fun with Killing Floor Monday. I'll set up the event announcement and all but Derpmind is the one who's gonna find a lobby and invite people in.

My weekend went good. You know, visited my grandmom, helped clean her house some more, hung out with my cousins and then there was the family reunion itself.

I just need to chill and decompress on my own tonight, but ya'll should still go and have fun.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Ya'll have fun with Killing Floor Monday. I'll set up the event announcement and all but Derpmind is the one who's gonna find a lobby and invite people in.

My weekend went good. You know, visited my grandmom, helped clean her house some more, hung out with my cousins and then there was the family reunion itself.

I just need to chill and decompress on my own tonight, but ya'll should still go and have fun.

Glad you had fun, Mood. Don't worry, we'll be good for tonight. You can 'Decompress yourself' all night long if you want
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Right, so, everyone should be getting annoying invites from me in a few minutes. Because we're starting now.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Fun game on a very dark map. Thanks to Mister Frost, Guarddogjr, and Admiral Stoic Rum for showing up. I think everyone died at least twice, so maybe I'm not the best choice for medic. XD

I appreciate everyone who told me they couldn't come, but while it's nice please don't anyone feel obligated to give a reason or anything. Noone's signing up in advance for these after all. :P

This is the second game where we got a random level 6 invincible monster (guy named '_Ander who was a samurai ninja) to randomly join, so at least we've got good luck in that court at least.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I was looking through my Steam activity feed when I saw that ya'll beat Suburbia. I bring this up because for whatever reason Suburbia has always been THE map I've never been able to beat with a team. I've been in games where half the team are level 4+ and we never beat Suburbia.

So I gotta wonder and ask, how the hell did ya'll pull it off?

Over all congrats!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Lots of running and pure luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday tonight. I will be playing unless something happens like the power going out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:03 pm

I hope to make it, but my evenings are about as predictable as the weather around here.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Starting the event. Hit me up if you want in or just try to get into the lobby after I set it up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Like to thank Derpmind, Downloaded Skill, and Tylertoon for showing up, even if Tyler had to drop half way in. We ended up playing with the Gib Fest Mutation. Nothing like running around with M60s and never letting go of the trigger.

Lot of friendly fire, lot of actual fire, and lots and lots of gibbed zombies.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey Moody, you gonna be around for the event tonight? You usually make a post much earlier, so...
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah I admit I got lazy. I was gonna make one this morning, then earlier in this afternoon. The event is still on for sure and unless something happens I'll be available to play.

Hour and 10 minutes till we start.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Hope ya'll are ready because Team Fortress 2 Friday is starting now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Well, we ended up turning a horrible game night into an awesome one. Barely had enough people for a normal game so we tried MvM to which the server crashed, and then I crashed, and finally we went back to the other server and tried that just for fun.

Then other people showed up and we ended up having an actual game. I had fun.

Also, surprise guests! Parvum and swicked!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 pm

That was fun.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

It's always awesome fun playing with y'all. Even wen cp_steel went totally one-sided. XD

Meleagridis wrote:That was fun.

Um, sorry, but what username do you use in-game? Shy 

swicked wrote:I enjoyed that Lyra

Coo
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 am

I say nice things as long as you was on my team and not killing me Spike

But once again, thank you for joining us. I don't know if I bring this across when I make my post here but I am always thankful for everybody who shows up for these game nights, even if everything falls short and doesn't work out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:39 pm

swicked wrote:Um, I just remembered, when I joined the TF2 game Friday night several of y'all said really nice things about me.
I wanted to thank you then, but it took me a couple minutes to figure out how to post messages and I forgot.
So... yeah. Thank you Rarity

You are all really, really great Lyra 

Does this mean you're okay with the swicked fan shirts we've been printing?

Or the swicked sub-forum we've been hiding?

And can you settle on an official name for the fans? Some people say swickers, some say swicks, and there are others still.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next