Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 6 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Darkbright39 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm the Rarity player. It was fun, I'm considering getting L4D2 and Killing Floor just to play with y'all more but let me sleep on it for a while. If I sell my Wheatley sapper, then I'll totally get it.
Darkbright39
Darkbright39
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 6 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:39 pm

to those who joined for some fast LFD2 thanks! it was a fun session despite my suck
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 pm

If only I hadn't lagged so much. And if only a few of ya'll wasn't trying to do speed runs as I was lagging and slowly loading in.

Also love how one map that I quite literally missed 75% of it I still had the most kills by 1.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

End of Week report.

Monday: Killing Floor went out without too much of a hitch. Had more then enough people to play and we had fun.

Tuesday: Only Aonee and myself played but we had fun.

Wednesday: I suffered from horrible lag but was able to get a game going with the others. I had fun when I could and I'm sure they did too.

Thursday: Minecraft night was a bust. My game kept crashing and not a whole lot of other people outside of the regulars to the server showed up.

Friday: The best Team Fortress 2 night we've ever had. Thinking of just playing regular TF2 from now on unless there's request for Mann Vs Machine.

Saturday: Surprise L4D2 games with Rum. I once again had lag problems but was able to bull through it. No there wasn't an announcement.

Sunday: I played Killing Floor for fun when Downloaded wanted to see if we could get some actual games together. Ended up playing a few maps on Normal. We had fun but the only server we could find was doing Short games.

With the Summer Sideshow event going on in Killing Floor there's a lot more people playing it right now. I will do my best to find empty servers for us to play on but generally once a server says it has 3 or more people on it the random public guys start jumping in.

With that said, tomorrow I will try to get a Long game on Normal starting for the map Steamland. It will be a regular game and not an Objections one. We may try it on Objections mode afterwards if people want to.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 pm

surprise! had some fun today! TF2 not scheduled it was weird and fun!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 am

Killing Floor event starts in a little over 12 hours from now. Just giving you guys the usual heads up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Starting the event. Gonna try to to find a server for us. Message me if you want in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

well that was fun, got our asses handed to us, but it was fun
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Well we did win one game.

Thank you Rum, Aonee, Downloaded, Derpmind, and Guard for playing, and shout out to Magma and tylertoon.

We was able to win a Long game in Biolab, I showed how Firebugs literally fill the screen with flames, and Rum killed the Pararch. Lots of close quarters combat but we held firm.

Then we tired Steamland and went hunting for those damn Pukey the Clown Dolls. In the end we had.. 8 or so left to find where we was finally overwhelmed at wave 6 or so. Aonee and Rum was left but that Scrake wouldn't take no for an answer from them.

Then me, Guard and Aonee tried Steamland objective mode and picked up a random.... We didn't last long. Never mind the Sirens and all at wave one, they was throwing Fleshpounds at us at Wave 2.

So, same time next week? Unless there's some weekend games?

Borderlands 2 Tuesday tomorrow.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Actually, Moody, with the turnout last week, I wouldn't be opposed to trying League of Legends Tuesday tomorrow.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:35 am

Yeah we can try LoL Tuesday. League of Legends in 12 hours unless Aonee or somebody else who plays LoL has a different time in mind.

And that said let me know what time so I can set up the event for ya'll.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Speaking of League, if anyone wants to join but doesn't have an account, feel free to sign up here.
Totally not shamelessly posting a referral app for free RP. Nope. Applejack
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm

So League of Legend event is starting now. Hit up Aonee for details.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:07 pm

If anyone wants to play, you can either PM me through the site or Steam, or add Crystalane (or A0N33, whichever one is on) on the actual LoL client. Plans will depend on how many people show up.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Only one other person showed up for League, we played two games, and lost both of them. That's about what happened.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Sorry, I planned on joining but I passed out as soon as I got home from work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm not even entirely sure what League of Legends is, and I certainly don't own it
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 am

It's a free game that's in a similar vain of Dota. I haven't played it myself but I have a cousin who does and I've seen him play a few games.

Sorry I didn't join but it had been a long day and I didn't have an account ready anyways.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 am

Hiya! Cobalt here, the guy who was also playing League. Bit disheartening, the games, but it could have been worse! For instance, I kept playing and got a Warwick support. That was worse. So very worse.

It was a very good time, though, and it was a pleasure to play with you, Aonee. Apologies for not being at the top of my game initially (dat 3v3... I make bad decisions now; bad decisions are cool). I might note that I did go perfect and carried hard as top lane Quinn in a game after we split up, if that'd help redeem myself at all. =P (Not sure why it would; "oh look, Cobalt can pull off a cheese strat versus a probably first time Riven, so good >_>" I did keep her stuck to a ninja tabi and a vamp scepter for the entire laning phase and then some, though, which made me viciously happy, and I translated my success in lane to success in teamfights and success for allies, which is the mantra all toplaners should follow.)

To the folks who don't own it: be warned, it's got somewhat of a learning curve. More of a learning cliff, really, one that you must climb. Once you have the fundamentals down, though, it's a lot easier. And since you have friends here as a resource, learning the fundamentals can be made into a relatively painless process, if we wanted to do a bootcamp or something. If there was interest in that, I mean. (Learning midlane is very simple, for instance: all you must do is learn Lux, and you are set forever! <-Lies [but only a little bit])

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey, at least ya'll got together and played a few games. As long as we have at least one game going then it works. We'll keep doing this if ya'll want.

L4D2 Wednesday tonight in around six hours. As per usual shooting for Versus/Scavenger but regular campaign is good.

Taking suggestions for Mutations so we can mix it up some.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Starting the event. Gonna wait 20 to 30 minutes before starting a game to see who shows up. Yada yada shooting for Versus blah blah regular campaign.

Though we'll do a mutation if the game allows us. I'm certain ya'll have suggestions but I'm thinking Gib Fest.

Nothing like M60s with unlimited ammo.

Hit me up on Steam if you want to join.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Wooohoo! We actually got a game of Versus together! Thank you CptAdder, Aonee, Derpmind, tylertoon, Mister Frost, Downloaded Skill and a random friend of tyler named metalman for joining tonight.

We laughed, we cried, I got pissed at my random lag spikes, and the team I was on lost. I blame myself for lagging so much and CptAdder for being one of those guys who can actually play the game.  Leading the charge forward as we tried to take him down and being every effective at stopping us in our tracks.

At least I had some brief moments of glorious minor victories. Smoking Frost, making metalman my bitch for a small while with two different Chargers and a Spitter, and actually being a good Tank and took out three party members, including hitting Frost with a rock.

Umm... I have no idea what we're doing tomorrow. Could try LoL again, or Minecraft. Any suggestions guys?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:25 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Umm... I have no idea what we're doing tomorrow. Could try LoL again, or Minecraft. Any suggestions guys?

Zombocom? Chess? HL2 Deathmatch? I'm sorry, all I have are terrible ideas. Applebloom

So I know these game nights don't always work out, but if one of you wants to do something anyways when that happens, maybe I could get someone to play Portal 2 co-op with me? When the game came out, I got really lucky and randomly found someone who was fine going hours straight with me from beginning to end, but that's the only time I've played it. I don't try doing it again because first off, I already have all the levels unlocked and the solutions in my brain somewhere, and secondly joining with some half-brained random who doesn't try using even the ping-tool to communicate totally sucks the fun out of it. (I have no clear memory of how I got through the DLC levels, but the blur's in the shape of a frown.) Anyways, it would be great to spend a few dozen minutes there, even if the solutions end up being too easy.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 am

I dunno, I'm up for whatever. If you guys wanna play LoL, you can and Cobalt (if he wants to) and I will reach you guys or something.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 am

Team Fortress 2 is tonight. There's been some updates so if you haven't already make sure those are done.

Going to use the server we was on last week and with luck we'll be able to get everybody in there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Granted we don't always start on the dot at 8 PM EST but there will be a slight delay tonight. If ya'll want to get a game going by all means go for it, but it's gonna bit a little while before I can join in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Now I'm officially starting the TF2 Event, see ya'll in there!

I will send invites.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Okay, so the server we used last week was half filled when I got there and started sending out invites, but Derpmind saw that a Pony Fortress 2 server was empty so we went to that.

Like to thank everybody who showed up and played, say sorry to those who couldn't join, and it was fun.

The Pony server filled up quickly to. Ketchup, you're too OP as Heavy haha.

Unrelated to this, I finally found all of those damn clown dolls for the Summer Event. Anybody wants to try that achievement again hit me up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 am

Killing Floor Monday tonight. If anybody is able to host a server or knows of a few we can crash that would be helpful.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Starting the event. Hope to see ya'll there and hopefully it goes well.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next