Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 pm

I hate the Steampark with a passion
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you Magma, Guard, Rum, Derpmind, Iron and shout out to tyler. Magma and Guard joined me in objective mode till Rum found a regular server for us to play on. Magma made it in with me as Rum and Derpmind waited with two randoms.
After a custom map that we won we went back over to Steamland so I could try to get them that damn clown doll thing. Iron and another random jumped in last minute when I tried to get Guard and tyler in.

We beat Steamland on Normal, no thanks to me hunting clown dolls. After that we called it a night.

So... we trying for LoL, Dota 2, or Borderlands tomorrow?

Edit: Yeah I feel ya Rum.  Unless somebody else sets up a game during the week I'm not voting for it again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 pm

That was fun, although dying constantly means I never want to go back to that map.

I know we're doing TF2 fridays in normal servers, but anyone want to do MvM this tuesday?

Alternatively, I'm still open to doing Portal 2 co-op with anyone that wants to. I'm willing to chat about absolutely anything for an hour or two.
Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 20121211000113X
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Okay, so nothing official tonight. Derpmind is up for Portal 2 and I guess everybody else can do what they want.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Left 4 Dead Wensday tonight. Roughly three hours till playtime to everybody who wants in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Left 4 Dead Wensday tonight. Roughly three hours till playtime to everybody who wants in.

Remember in verses it's not about staying alive, it's about getting as far as possible before you get killed.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Okay, I'm going to restart my computer now so I'll be back in a bit. If anybody wants to try to get a lobby started now and not wait for me I'm cool with that.

Hopefully I won't suffer from lag tonight. Back in a bit.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Great game everyone! Even though it was short, it was awesome having 8 of us together. And it probably was a good thing it was a fast game, since most of us had stuff to get to right after. Which is cool, since this is the internet: Unless you're doing something really important, RL can and will drag you off your keyboard constantly. Anyways, sorry I don't remember everyone, but that's Moody's job.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 pm

That was a fun if quick game of Versus. Thanks to Derpmind who hosted, as well as CptAdder, Downloaded Skill, Scyto Harmony, Rarity's Grace, tylertoon who joined in mid way and guarddogjr who apparently had a crashing problem with the game.

We've learned some valuable lessons this game. Take out Adder and you win the round, I can and will leave people to die, I need to restart my computer before playing to cut down on lag( but not enough at times).
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm

I don't think I was actually hosting, just that I got to choose which map the valve server would play. Unless I actually was hosting and all that lag is my fault, in which case I apologize for my one-feather-away laptop.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 pm

That's what I mean, you was the lobby leader and the one in control.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Thursday is cursed. If anybody wants to play a game together go for it but I'm not saying anything official tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Team Fortress 2 Friday in an hour. Hopefully we can get into a good all talk server and can get everybody in before it fills up with others.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Starting the event now. Hope to see ya'll in there!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Thank you everybody who showed up tonight. That one map went on for an overly long time but it was kinda fun while it lasted.

I do wish I had the time, resources, system and money to have my own server for all of these games though. I get frustrated enough being killed by you guys, never mind ya'll be helped out by random people I don't know haha.

As far as I know I will not be here to "host" the event next week. I can set up a timer to announce the event and ya'll can play but I won't be able to join if I can even get online.

All the other games I'll be able to do though.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

I had fun setting everyone on fire. Twilight crazy (I haven't had pyro go that well for me in forever.)

Hey Moody, maybe I could try 'hosting' the games next week. It's mostly finding a server, 'friending' everyone in the steam group, and sending out invites, right? I don't own Borderlands 2, but I've been here for all the other games.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:26 am

Yeah that's pretty much all hosting is for the group right now.

That would also be very helpful. I'll be honest ya'll, I'm starting to feel burned out.

I'm all for keeping the games nights going, and I plan on it, but I look forward to Stringtheory coming back so I can stop being the active leader haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:36 pm

I just sent everyone in the steam group 'friend' invites. (And I feel really creeped out.) Come monday, everyone who's online after ~8:00 P.M. eastern I'll send invites to the server for Killing Floor. Also, I usually go by the steam username 'THE', (it's not creative, but it is distinctively unique,) so if you see that name on the invites, that's me.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 7 Tylerderp

In retrospect, this isn't actually that funny.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 am

12 hours till Killing Floor Monday. Any request on maps and all?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:09 am

If it's not too crowded for me to join, I like Farm and Mountain Pass
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Approximately 7 hours for Killing Monday Floor. And Mister Frost, if we do get more than six players, we can find a second server to fill up. Maybe even a third server, if absolutely everyone shows up. (17 players in the group own Killing Floor, according to Steam, so it's possible.)
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Well, I bought Killing Floor during the sale because my mom was forcing me to actually spend some money on myself, but I'd forgotten which day it was. Unfortunately, my Mondays are taken up with a Fallout: Equestria RPG, so I probably won't ever be able to attend.

So I hope you guys have fun.

Last edited by WavemasterRyx on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 pm

O K well it's ~five minutes till 8. If Moody doesn't show up then I'm going to be the guy who finds a server and sends out a bunch of invites. Standing by!
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:00 pm

The event is starting, hope to see ya'll in game.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I like to thank everybody who joined tonight, and apologies who Iron who quite literally joined at the very end of a game and was not prepared for that game haha.
We beat Farm, and died on Moonbase and Hillybilly Horror.

I still stand by that yes, I do need three medi-guns when I play medic. There's a reason why and how I got to level 5 as Medic, crazy low gravity bouncing all over the place aside.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:15 pm

And, as it turns out, the only thing I'm semi-good at is hacking through folks with a knife like OJ goddamn Simpson.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Katanas, Fire Axes, and Claymore Swords are pretty good if you can master the timing of the heavy attack. And as long as nobody shoots the Scrake and keeps the others off the 'zerker, you can stun lock him to death.

Ironically Medics can be rather effective front line fighters next to the Berserkers since at higher levels the body armor acts as a second health bar.

The work horse is still the Sharpshooter though. The starting 9MM is beast if you nail those headshots up until Scrakes start showing up, and in the hands of a damn good sharpshooter (not me by a long shot) the Lever Action Rifle and Crossbow are able to stop even Fleshpounds.

Still feel sorry for Commandos though. It's one thing to do damage with assault rifles, it's another getting those Stalker kills.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I was, as you saw, doing pretty decent with the Claymore (thanks for that cash, by the way) but then I walked in on Admiral getting raped to death by everyone on planet Earth, by the looks of it, and promptly forgot about my two grenades still in my inventory, tried to jump back, hit the wall between the two corridors, and got Fleshpounded right in the asshole until I wept blood from my eight new vaginas
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

No kidding, those Stalkers are a bitch and a half to kill. But I figure it's good to get the Commando out of the way first. Besides, I love the cheaper assault rifles, the Bullpup, Tommy, and SCAR are great for killing just about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next