Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 20 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:06 pm

admiral.stoic.rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 20 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 pm

I like to thank everybody who came out. I can't remember who all joined by the end. It was fun for the most part. Got crazy and hectic after a while.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:13 am

I loved screaming obscenities like a 12 year old prepubescent munchkin
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

You do it a little bit too well. I was starting to worry about you popping a blood vessel or four near the end.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 am

Killing Floor tonight as per usual for Monday. I guess we're going dor normal again. Any map request?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

I wouldn't mind joining if you've got the room.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Less than an hour before game time. Me and Stone are in Teamspeak now chilling.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Event is starting. Hope to see ya'll there and in Teamspeak, which yes, it is up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Not really anything to do with Killing Floor, but I haven't been playing online cause I've been playing Deus Ex.  Damn Solid Snake has taught me how to stealth well cause I haven't even alerted any enemies yet.

"Huh, what was that?!"
*taps his shoulder
"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!"
"Hug, what was that?!"
*knocks out his buddy also
*and his buddy
*and his buddy's buddy

And I don't even have any cloaking or silent walking either, or any of the augmentation to see cones of vision.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 pm

cb5 wrote:Not really anything to do with Killing Floor, but I haven't been playing online cause I've been playing Deus Ex.  Damn Solid Snake has taught me how to stealth well cause I haven't even alerted any enemies yet.

"Huh, what was that?!"
*taps his shoulder
"Hug, what was that?!"
*and his buddy
*and his buddy's buddy

And I don't even have any cloaking or silent walking either, or any of the augmentation to see cones of vision.
Played a little of Deus Ex. Very good game, though my problem is that I can't usually get close enough to take down enemies before they turn a corner and see me, or I get tunnel vision and something else spots me. Not to mention the shock prod has limited ammo, which makes silent takedowns hard once you're out of ammo/charges for it.
Also there's too much of the same goddamn concrete wall texture
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 pm

stringtheory wrote:
cb5 wrote:Not really anything to do with Killing Floor, but I haven't been playing online cause I've been playing Deus Ex.  Damn Solid Snake has taught me how to stealth well cause I haven't even alerted any enemies yet.

"Huh, what was that?!"
*taps his shoulder
"Hug, what was that?!"
*and his buddy
*and his buddy's buddy

Played a little of Deus Ex. Very good game, though my problem is that I can't usually get close enough to take down enemies before they turn a corner and see me, or I get tunnel vision and something else spots me. Not to mention the shock prod has limited ammo, which makes silent takedowns hard once you're out of ammo/charges for it.
You have to keep a eye on them and press the takedown as soon as they get around the corner.  Throw a can or something ahead of you.  If there's more than one of the retreat a little bit then when they turn their backs sneak up behind them and take them out with a silent takedown one by one.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:23 pm

cb5 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

"Huh, what was that?!"
*taps his shoulder
"Hug, what was that?!"
*and his buddy
*and his buddy's buddy

You have to keep an eye on them and press the takedown as soon as they get around the corner.  Throw a can or something ahead of you.  If there's more than one of the retreat a little bit then when they turn their backs sneak up behind them and take them out with a silent takedown one by one.
What button's the takedown?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:32 pm

stringtheory wrote:What button's the takedown?
Q by default. You tap Q for a nonlethal takedown and hold it down for a lethal takedown. You don't want to a lethal takedown cause it is very loud and will alert others. A silent takedown is good if there's a lot of guys and you have to take them all down splinter cell style.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 pm

cb5 wrote:
Q by default.  You tap Q for a non lethal takedown and hold it down for a lethal takedown.  You don't want to a lethal takedown cause it is very loud and will alert others.  A silent takedown is good if there's a lot of guys and you have to take them all down splinter cell style.
Why didn't the game tell me this?! (might've just have missed it in the tutorial) I thought the only way was with the stupid shock prod! Also, what's the difference between non-lethal and lethal? Do the non lethaled guys get back up after a while or something?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 pm

stringtheory wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Q by default.  You tap Q for a non lethal takedown and hold it down for a lethal takedown.  You don't want to a lethal takedown cause it is very loud and will alert others.  A silent takedown is good if there's a lot of guys and you have to take them all down splinter cell style.
Why didn't the game tell me this?! (might've just have missed it in the tutorial) I thought the only way was with the stupid shock prod! Also, what's the difference between non-lethal and lethal? Do the non lethaled guys get back up after a while or something?
Nonlethal takedowns are good for stealthing it cause you tap Q and you knock them out. They only get back up if their buddies find them. Lethal takedowns are however extremely loud. Either way if their allies see or hear it they'll be alarmed and become hostile. The best way to do it is throw a trash can on the other side of the corridor. Wait for them to stop being alarmed then take out one guy with a nonlethal takedown then takedown the other guy then drag their bodies out of the way. It's a good way to get XP cause then you get 50xp for each silent takedown.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Tonight we had an awesome time. I like to thank Derpmind, Downloaded, Ironmonger, MrMagma, Stone_Slinger for joining in on the first game, and SK and tyler for joining in when Iron and Magma had to go.

I had a Fleshpound drop down right on top of me during the first game, provoking a blood curtailing scream as I and everybody else unloaded into it and I cried. I somehow survived, but I still cried.

Second game had me showing off the Buzzsaw Bow at the end, some of us learning that the Patriarch is fully capable of shooting a rocket through a welded door, I was too slow on yelling "Don't do that!" before two of us died, followed by me. Downloaded was the last one of us up. Using the weapons of his fallen comrades as he did his best to stay alive, even finding fresh armor at one point. He put up a hell of a fight but in the end he fell to. And thus we lost.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:32 pm

cb5 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Nonlethal takedowns are good for stealthing it cause you tap Q and you knock them out.  They only get back up if their buddies find them.  Lethal takedowns are however extremely loud.  Either way if their allies see or hear it they'll be alarmed and become hostile.  The best way to do it is throw a trash can on the other side of the corridor.  Wait for them to stop being alarmed then take out one guy with a nonlethal takedown then takedown the other guy then drag their bodies out of the way.  It's a good way to get XP cause then you get 50xp for each silent takedown.
You sure it's Q? because for me that's lean left, old shooter style. I don't see a 'stealth takedown' anywhere in the command list unless it's 'use object in world' or something. (are you playing Human Revolution by any chance?)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 am

stringtheory wrote:
cb5 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Nonlethal takedowns are good for stealthing it cause you tap Q and you knock them out.  They only get back up if their buddies find them.  Lethal takedowns are however extremely loud.  Either way if their allies see or hear it they'll be alarmed and become hostile.  The best way to do it is throw a trash can on the other side of the corridor.  Wait for them to stop being alarmed then take out one guy with a nonlethal takedown then takedown the other guy then drag their bodies out of the way.  It's a good way to get XP cause then you get 50xp for each silent takedown.
You sure it's Q? because for me that's lean left, old shooter style. I don't see a 'stealth takedown' anywhere in the command list unless it's 'use object in world' or something. (are you playing Human Revolution by any chance?)
I'm playing human revolution.  Oh wait you mean the original, whoops.  Yeah stealthing in human revolution is a lot easier.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 am

Tonight is League of Legends night. I suggest to those who are playing to try to meet up in Teamspeak, or Skype if TS is down, starting anywhere between an hour to 30 minutes beforehand to give those running the event an idea of who all is joining.

Or post here saying if and when you'll be able to play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I'll try to get on, but I may not be able to make it tonight, I've got a lot of stuff going on today.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm downloading it now, hopefully I'll be able to play tonight.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Pretty sure the others are in the middle of LoL now so if anybody still wants to play, join teamspeak and log in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

League of Legends night is still going strong. From the sound of things everybody is having fun.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:20 pm

So many PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 pm

That was a fun night.  Not sure what happened the first game, but the second I came in with Zed(don't worry I saw Faker do it once!) and got a Pentakill (against bots, but it was still my first game with him). Then we went for a 3v3 with Iron, Tyler and I versus LeeSyndromeSK, Stone, and Rum where my team stomped.  To finish it off, Tyler brought in his friend who was "Pretty Good" at League, whom proceeded to get wrecked by OBS, who joined for that round. After that I had to leave, but thanks everyone for coming!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm

And as of this post they're still going haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 am

I'm pretty sure that the lads have put a bounty on my head after that conversation.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:27 am

I don't see why thwy would. I rathered enjoyed the whole thing haha.

Anyways Left 4 Dead 2 tonight at the usual time. Get on teamspeak early and we'll talk game type.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Event is starting in a few. Me and Rum are on teamspeak now, and I'm booting up the game. Hope to see ya'll in there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Cptadder is OP and Rum got to win a few game of Versus Survival. Thank you Derpmind, Majestic, OneMoreDaySK, Rum, CptAdder and my friend Kidney for joining in tonight, and Tyler for joining when everybody else left and I had to drop so he could enjoy 4 Swordsman with Derpm, SK, and Rum.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next