Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 11 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:09 pm

I could give LoL a try. And speaking of extra games, I have really old gift copies of Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, and Portal (one). Totally free if anyone wants any of them.

Just remembered this game: Alien Swarm. It's a 4 player co-op top-down alien shooter, and I remember that it was kinda tactical. It's completely free is the main thing, so as long as it's downloaded ahead of time maybe it'll be worth giving a shot for an hour or two.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 11 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Eh, why not. I'll give it a shot.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Derpmind wrote:I could give LoL a try. And speaking of extra games, I have really old gift copies of Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, and Portal (one). Totally free if anyone wants any of them.

Just remembered this game: Alien Swarm. It's a 4 player co-op top-down alien shooter, and I remember that it was kinda tactical. It's completely free is the main thing, so as long as it's downloaded ahead of time maybe it'll be worth giving a shot for an hour or two.
 Ah yes, the game that gives you the head parasite hat.

I'll try it.
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

swicked wrote:Kay, just so y'all know, despite my supporting LoL, I probably won't be able to participate this week due to being in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
So yeah, please try it for more than one week, at least.
 Are you going to eat 3,000lbs of bananas?
Please don't kill me.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:16 am

I had forgotten about Alien Swarm. Never played it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 am

Little over 12 hours before Killing Floor Monday. May try to wait until 8:30 or even 9 to see if we can get more people online at one time if it looks like we're low.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 am

Hey, just want to run this by Moody and whoever else before I post it in the discussion and chat threads. If anyone's got a way to rephrase any of it better, please say so.

Derpmind wil be wrote:Hey! You! Do you like videogames? So do we! Join the Project Horizons Comment Crew Steam Group! We play videogames together, with friendship, and it's totally awesome. We'd love to have more join us, especially if you're a lurker. Currently we're playing Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 2, and Team Fortress 2, but we're also trying to play more games too. We need more people to have more fun and play more games, so give it a shot!

Also, there's a PHCC Minecraft Server, which has a bunch of stuff in it.
I don't have Minecraft and I couldn't find many pictures in the thread, so if someone else could write that part for me please? :P
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 pm

This is bullshit.

Turns out that there's a regional restriction on gifting. Sorry. Can't gift XCOM to anyone who's outside of the CIS.

The old series is giftable, though (UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, Enforcer).
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

That looks good to me so far Derp.

And I have to agree on how BS that is Valikdu.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Still got one unrestricted Rise of the Triad, Serious Sam FE/SE, Civilizations V and IV and Portal.
No idea where the latter three came from, though.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 pm

If you're still feeling generous, I'm cool with any of the old XCOMs.Twilight Sparkle
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 pm

I'll take the Civ V if you don't want it  Spike
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Someone's saying I should get the Guns of Icarus thing. I'm not sure.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's a multiplayer thing. Unique. You're part of some steampunk airship. Run around, shoot at the other ship, fix the damage to your ship, and captain things sometimes. It's on sale right now.

Anybody know for sure if it's decent?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I bought a copy of Guns of Icarus a while ago, but my old laptop couldn't run it. :(

So there's Guns of Icarus and Guns of Icarus Online, and the 'Online' version is 2 years more recent. So if you get it, get that. Anyways, I don't know about a recommendation, but there was this really entertaining video thing from a bunch of youtube videogame people. The description links to 8 different videos of the same games, but the highlight video's much shorter so... whatever.

Also, I think we're going to do the Killing Floor at 8:30 instead of the usual 8:00, because more people seem to be available at the later times. Unless I'm wrong?
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Yeah it's at 8:30 tonight. Wow time flies since it's already after 8 now.

I need food right now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:31 pm

We're gonna have another small delay. Moody's got some IRL stuff to do before he can escape to the interwebs with us. So keep tight, looks like we're gonna start in fifteen to thirty minutes.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 pm

And now let the Killing Floor begin.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 pm

FYI, Minecraft server will be ready this Thursday for Minecraft related meetups, however we will have to start at 0830
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 pm

I like to thank tylertoon, Rum, Chocobunny, Derpmind, and ironmonger for joining us with shout out to Frost and Downloaded.

Went through three full Long Games on Normal. Hell Ride, Doom, and West London. For a change of pace we used the groups Steam chat and turned on voice chat. We all had a lot of fun, killed a bunch of zombies, and yelled at each other for getting in the way of our shots or smoking up the place, or spamming fire everywhere.

Right now there's talk of trying LoL again tomorrow and as Cptadder said we're going to do Minecraft on Thursday.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm

I'm assuming tomorrow means tomorrow evening, in which case I won't be able to participate.

So yeah, sorry about that
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 am

Just a reminder that tonight is going to be a League of Legends game night. I am not the one in charge but if somebody from those who plan on playing will tell me a time they hope to start, I will set up the event announcement on Steam.

I believe we are using Cptadder's Teamspeak server to help communicate. If not that than the Steam groups chat room which can allow for voice chatting.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 am

We'll start it at 7:00pm Eastern. If you need to sign up and/or download the game, you can do so here. Send me a message through steam once we start and I'll tell you the rest of what to do.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Sounds like a plan to me right now. I'll set the Steam announcement to go off at 7:30 though. That way if other are offline or away at 7 but long in afterwards they'll see that pop up.

Oh yeah! Using my Great and Powerful Admin powers I took away Guard's "Player of the Week" status. Not because he hasn't been active in the group but due to the fact he's been "Play of the Week" since I took over for stringtheory back in June and I didn't know that was an Admin chosen thing. So I guess Player of the Week is open. No idea who to give it to because quite honestly everybody has earned it over the summer and I can only pick one.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 pm

TalixZero wrote:I'll take the Civ V if you don't want it  Spike
Um. What's your name on Steam? ZaeXithos?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:37 pm

gallowsCalibrator [Talix]

I change my name a lot, so I leave the Talix part there for consistency
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Okay, I tried it and I think I can safely recommend Guns of Icarus Online.

It is a standard multiplayer setup- you want to blow everyone else up who isn't on your team, sometimes you try to king a hill, etc. But instead of running around on the ground with a gun, you're running around on a steampunk airship with a wrench. You will man the guns to blow other ships out of the sky, run around the deck and tails and whatnot to try and keep everything in good repair and not get blown out of the sky, and sometimes you steer the ship to better blow things out of the sky and not get blown out of the sky.

I'd describe it more, but I'm going to be busy playing it. Right now it's on sale for very cheap, and I recommend it.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I was? Huh that's interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Player of the Week for over two months man, maybe even more. Sorry but you had to be dropped for no other reason then fairness for others as soon as somebody comes up with a fair way to determined it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

No worries man. I wasn't even aware that was a thing. Besides I haven't played in a while anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay, now I'm interested in XCOM. Bought Bureau, and now I have free gifts for people. Any of the old ones I can give to someone interested.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next