Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 12 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Frost Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm interested in anything free.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 12 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

LoL is taking absolutely forever to download itself. I really don't think I'll be able to join at 7:00, but hopefully it will be done soon enough.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Everybody who's ready to play League, add Crystalane to their friends list. I'll be making the lobby based on how many people show up.
Also guys, did anyone post the Teamspeak server info?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:27 pm

I knew I forgot something. So teamspeak is downloadable from over here, and the address for the PHCC is 8.9.36.41:9207

Unlike the gargantual LoL, it's a fast download and install.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Okay, now I'm interested in XCOM. Bought Bureau, and now I have free gifts for people. Any of the old ones I can give to someone interested.
 I would certainly enjoy it
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:57 pm

I got Teamspeak, and LoL is in progress.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm

They're still going right now, you may convince them to play one more game if you join now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Yea Frost, hop on Teamspeak, we're still going.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

What server?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 12 PHCCteamspeak_zps8eb10f51

Here you go
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Well, I can confidently say that this was much more successful than last time. Thanks to OneMoreDay and Talix (I know you're there) for showing up to help mentor and Rum, tyler, Iron, and Derpmind for showing up to try out. Also shoutout to Moody and Frost for showing up in spirit.
We started out with some bot games to let everyone get a hang of the game, then evolved into a newbs vs pros game that was horribly one sided because betrayal by SK, then an All-Random-All-Mid game, before everyone kinda split for the night. All in all, fun and bitching was had. Its a complicated game to learn, so props if you guys stay with it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Okay, so I've updated the first post to reflect the current game nights, something I haven't done in weeks. Not that it mattered cause the only thing that really changed was I dropped Borderland 2 Tuesday.

Like Aonee said, tonight was a huge success. I had fun listening to everybody going "what are we doing? Should I buy this? Oh god I'm getting killed!"

Should have been using Teamspeak weeks ago. I dropped the ball on that, even though that was something tylertoon suggested over and over.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am

Those quotes sound about right.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 am

Aonee wrote:Talix (I know you're there)
Yes

Yes I am here

I am confused
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 am

I'm gonna see about joining the next tf2 night, whenever it happens.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 am

@ Talix: That's because when you logged in last night everybody was asking who you was. I said "he's one of our newest members, and he's a bit of a lurker on the site but has been posting more lately."
Aonee was just saying that you can't escape by lurking.

@ Robo: That would be Friday night, starting sometime between 8 and 9 PM EST.

Anyways, I'm still planning on having L4D2 Wednesday tonight and Thursday being Minecraft on Cptadder's Feed the Beast server ,go here for details and how to get Feed The Beast. With that said, due to Rum working tonight he wants to try to get a game or two of L4D2 in Thursday night as well. And since Rum is a co-leader to the Steam group he set up an event for Thursday like I usually do.
All I can really say is that those don't want to download Feed the Beast but has L4D2 can join Rum.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am

swicked wrote:
Aonee wrote:
swicked wrote:Kay, just so y'all know, despite my supporting LoL, I probably won't be able to participate this week due to being in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
So yeah, please try it for more than one week, at least.
 Are you going to eat 3,000lbs of bananas?
Please don't kill me.
...I don't get it.
Sorry, I did it wrong. I meant to say 30,000lbs of bananas.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm

So thanks to the newest Humble Bundle I now have an extra copy of Mirror's Edge.

Anyone particularly want it?
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Again, I'll take any free stuff I'm offered, but if someone else actually wants it, they can have it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 pm

We're currently meeting up in Teamspeak to chill and chat, tonight's game is starting in a little over 20 minutes.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm

And once again it has been proven that if you're not on Cptadder's team, you are doomed to fail.

Thanks you tylertoon, Downloaded Skill, Derpmind, Cptadder, OneMoreDaySK, Frost Iron (Cause I'm pretty sure it was Iron playing from Frost name), and new comer Vixie. Shout out to Talix, darkbringer and Meleagridis who I saw log into Left 4 Dead 2 but couldn't join us.

They couldn't join us because as ya'll can see, we actually had a full game this time. I repeat, we had a FULL! game of Versus with all PHCC Steam Group Members!

We played through Dead Air cause there's an achievement if you can get 8 people to play through a whole game on that map and nobody drops out. As in, nobody can leave the game for whatever reason without rendering the achievement void. Despite the team I was on getting our ass handed to us, Cptadder's team had 2000+ points and we barely got 1000 ourselves, we toughed it out and played on.

I just want to say I love you guys and thanks for making this all possible and fun.

Feed the Beast Minecraft is tomorrow, but for those who don't have Feed the Beast or not interested in Minecraft Admiral Stoic Rum is also doing a Left 4 Dead 2 night.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 pm

If you were wondering when Iron was playing and when I was playing, just judge how bad my character sucked. "Alright" was Iron, "Golf-ball through a garden hose" was me.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 am

swicked wrote:
TalixZero wrote:So thanks to the newest Humble Bundle I now have an extra copy of Mirror's Edge.

Anyone particularly want it?
Yes. Kinda.
I mean, I wanted to get that game, but I was in college, and it's a first person perspective game so I thought I probably wouldn't like it, but... yeah.
I will definitely try it. Play it, if I can.
That would be fun :)
 Check your PM box, I sent ya a Steam key
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Moodyman90 wrote: Cptadder's team had 2000+ points and we barely got 1000 ourselves, we toughed it out and played on.

Feed the Beast Minecraft is tomorrow, but for those who don't have Feed the Beast or not interested in Minecraft Admiral Stoic Rum is also doing a Left 4 Dead 2 night.
 In my offense we were 100-200, 300-400 and then we had two good rounds.  And the other side had only one good round.  And you guys had a terrible finale. 

OAN-Minecraft, we have two games that only take a few people and one which we can do 10 on 10 if that many show up.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

swicked wrote:
TalixZero wrote:
 Check your PM box, I sent ya a Steam key
I see it, thank you! :D
Tell me if I can ever make it up to you, kay?
 You're welcome    ^ ^

You guys using Teamspeak again tonight?
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I may or may not be able to help host Minecraft Night, but hopefully I can make it.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Okay, unless I'm mistaken (cause I've been away from my computer all day long and just now getting back to it) Rum's Left 4 Dead 2 thing is about to start. Those who are unable or unwilling to join in Feed the Beast are more than welcome to join in that.

For everybody else who is doing Feed the Beast, we're starting in over an hour.

That sound about right?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 pm

That sounds right, we probably just need Adder's confirmation on that. Also, I am now back home, so I can actually help with FTB. Rainbow Dash 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Feed the Beast is about to start. Any and everybody joining in you may want to do so now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Feed the Beast went well. Once we had a lull in the games, I decided to troll Tyler by equipping a pumpkin, diamond armor, and a sword, declaring that I was the Horseless Headless Horseman, then run after him saying "Zuuuuuuuuuuuull motherfucker zuuuuuuuuuuuuull!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next