Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+11
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
Katarn
Frost
Tytan
CamoBadger
RoboRed
15 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:51 pm

This tumblr is trying to rearrange my headcanon, I can feel it.

Personally, I still think that Death is a separate entity from the pony sisters. Unfortunately, with the amount of death in the world even that being would need help. Requiem may be one of those ponies - the unlucky soul responsible for carrying out the end for whoever has reached that time.

After all, Celestia and Luna have to die eventually, even if that is the end of time, and someone has to take them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 14 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 pm

CamoBadger wrote:This tumblr is trying to rearrange my headcanon, I can feel it.

Personally, I still think that Death is a separate entity from the pony sisters. Unfortunately, with the amount of death in the world even that being would need help. Requiem may be one of those ponies - the unlucky soul responsible for carrying out the end for whoever has reached that time.

After all, Celestia and Luna have to die eventually, even if that is the end of time, and someone has to take them.
That's not the impression I'm getting. From what I understand she's going to see that pony to interview them so something can be written on the headstone.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:This tumblr is trying to rearrange my headcanon, I can feel it.

That's not the impression I'm getting. From what I understand she's going to see that pony to interview them so something can be written on the headstone.

If that's the case then I again I doubt she's speaking with the pony who is deceased (Or is to be deceased shortly.) That sounds like information you would get from a loved one.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Tytan wrote:

That's why I said 'may be'. That is one of the two things she could be as well: A messenger for death rather than an actual reaper.

But this is Somber we're talking about, nobody can guess what will happen until it actually does, and 90% of the time we're wrong.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

The note did say three days.

@Camo. Absolutely.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Tytan wrote:The note did say three days.

Not sure that a time proves anything. Just may be when said loved one was available to meet with requiem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:

That's why I said 'may be'. That is one of the two things she could be as well: A messenger for death rather than an actual reaper.

But this is Somber we're talking about, nobody can guess what will happen until it actually does, and 90% of the time we're wrong.
I've never seen so much discussion about a Tumblr post.
I need to get out more.

And yes, this is Somber, something that was said in the first few posts will probably become some incredibly important detail later on. He seems to like doing that, and being utterly unpredictable at times.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

on an unrelated note, my pencil drawings are pure shit:
Seriously, HOW?!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!

I know that feel Camo, I can't draw a background to save my ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!
Curse you one point perspective!!!!

On a side not, Prometheus is on Netflix.
I know what I'm watching!

Last edited by Orm on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Damn straight you are. Screw everyone who said that movie was bad, it's fanfuckintastic.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!

I know that feel Camo, I can't draw a background to save my ass.
The only thing I've really ever tried to draw creatively was a background.
Yeah... didn't turn out anywhere near as good as this.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Orm wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!
Curse you two point perspective!!!!

On a side not, Prometheus is on Netflix.
I know what I'm watching!

Really? Streaming or delivery? (or whatever that disc service is called.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Not even 5 minutes in and I'm already saying "What the fuck?".
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Last wrote:

Really? Streaming or delivery? (or whatever that disc service is called.)
Streaming I guess.
I don't think they deliver movies anymore.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Orm wrote:Not even 5 minutes in and I'm already saying "What the fuck?".
Welcome to Prometheus. You'll be saying that a lot.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!
Pencils, ruler, compasses, and a fuckton of talent that none of us have.

Regardless, that's awesome.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

RoboRed wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Seriously, HOW?!
Pencils, ruler, compasses, and a fuckton of talent that none of us have.

Regardless, that's awesome.
And aside from the amount of detail and shading.
It's just basic 1 point perspective.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Damn straight you are. Screw everyone who said that movie was bad, it's fanfuckintastic.

Oh god yes. Any fan of the Alien franchise has an orgasm every 15 minutes of this movie.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

CamoBadger wrote:In all monotheistic mythology and lore, God is never the one who deals with death, it is always a separate force or entity who handles that.

I, again, can't speak for Catholicism, but in most Protestant faiths, God deals with death and life and...really anything to do with the soul. There is mention of an "Angel of Death" in a few places, but Angels are nothing but His agents anyway
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

WHAT THE FUCK!

Okay, so that's the first 2 people dead.

Spoiler:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Well that escalated quickly!!!
Why did people say this movie was bad?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:04 pm

So I was looking at the PH wiki.
HOW DARE THEY CALL BOO A SUPPORTING CHARACTER!?!?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:04 pm

PH has its own wiki?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:So I was looking at the PH wiki.
HOW DARE THEY CALL BOO A SUPPORTING CHARACTER!?!?
BLASPHEMY!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Tytan wrote:PH has its own wiki?
It's page on the FoE wiki, whatever. Doesn't change that they dare blaspheme!

Also, you know who's the worst person alive? Purple Tinker.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Why is Purple Tinker so bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Things you must know about her:
She started up many conventions (like BronyCon).
She's Transgender.
She's the biggest bitch ever to live.

For a few of her greatest 'wtf' moments, visit this Tumblr: http://shitpurpletinkersays.tumblr.com/

For her latest, see this picture:
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh wow. That's pretty fucking bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Orm wrote:Well that escalated quickly!!!
Why did people say this movie was bad?

Didn't meet their expectations or ideals of an Aliens prequel.

I liked the first two movies but I don't think I can call myself a fan of the Alien series. I certainly enjoy watching them but not enough to get excited about anything dealing with it. Same goes for the Predator movies.

AvP is it's own thing as far as how I like them is concern.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next