Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+11
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
Katarn
Frost
Tytan
CamoBadger
RoboRed
15 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 23 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 pm

When you think that wrestling shark can be done only on the internet.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 23 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 pm

https://derpiboo.ru/71667
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Alright, everyone ready to bee-bop on down the continuation highway by taking the Timeskip exit?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Yup.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Alright, everyone ready to bee-bop on down the continuation highway by taking the Timeskip exit?
...Interesting way to put it. I am.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Ready whenever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Yup I am too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Alright, everyone ready to bee-bop on down the continuation highway by taking the Timeskip exit?

Yeah, I'm ready.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Something for Camo.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Hm. I think I know what that is.

It's a picture of Luna screaming at me for looking at naughty pictures of Roseluck...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Or naughty pictures of her? Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:And that's it, they finally announced that the dude they found is the asshole who's been hiding all day.
Best part:
"The ambulance was in no hurry as it carried him away from the scene where he was presumably injured."

Good. Good. (Yes, I know I'm a douche, but I couldn't care less about him).

Awesome, fucking awesome. Let's just see what the guy has to say, he looks like a bitch so it shouldn't be too hard to get information out of him.

Really? You go with 'he looks like a bitch'?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:And that's it, they finally announced that the dude they found is the asshole who's been hiding all day.
Best part:
"The ambulance was in no hurry as it carried him away from the scene where he was presumably injured."

Awesome, fucking awesome. Let's just see what the guy has to say, he looks like a bitch so it shouldn't be too hard to get information out of him.

Have you seen him? He does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Last wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Best part:

Have you seen him? He does.

A) Define 'Bitch' B) A lot of people 'look like bitches', but for a guy who killed and injured a bunch of people, went through a car chase and threw bombs out of the windows, and hid for almost a full day? He ain't no bitch.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
A) Define 'Bitch' B) A lot of people 'look like bitches', but for a guy who killed and injured a bunch of people, went through a car chase and threw bombs out of the windows, and hid for almost a full day? He ain't no bitch.

If coward is a synonym for bitch then yes I think that description suits bitch perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 pm

sorry, I have to
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 23 Tumblr_mhdlg2v3Yk1s2dlxvo1_400
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Thank you Camo. That is fucking great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm glad somebody did Camo, cause I was about to.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Last wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:

If coward is a synonym for bitch then yes I think that description suits bitch perfectly.

Think about it like this,

"Yes, I'm the father of the 8-year old who was killed in the bombing."

"Oh yeah man, that guy was such a punk-ass bitch, eh?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Camo, I think you'll like this

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Camo, I think you'll like this
WANT
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

more plushie camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:58 pm

swicked wrote:...what would YOU call him?

A Fanatic, A Monster, A Criminal, or preferably I wouldn't call him anything at all, and deny him the attention he's desperately craving.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Last wrote:
more plushie camobait:
D'awwww, she so cuuuuuuute!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 pm

ZING!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 pm

^
wat?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm

What swicked said was funny, to me at least.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 pm

I've bring you Derpcora!:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh god what
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:08 pm

You don't shoot a school full of kids if you don't want to be heard. You don't strap explosives to your chest and walk into an embassy if you don't want to be known. You don't blow up marathons if you want people to ignore you.

If he didn't want to be caught, he would've killed himself. This isn't some poor uneducated fool. This is a smart young man. He knew what he was doing until the very end, and i'll never say a word again if he isn't smiling his ass off as he's being questioned.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next