Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Ketchup
Katarn
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Flea opened her mouth briefly showing off the chipped fang and the light burns before clamping it shut again.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

"I hope so," Charcoal said nervously, as he continued to let the foal play with his hoof.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Clock sees Shadow and Cherry fretting over... a filly? "Hey Shadow, hey Cherry... Who's that?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Mirabelle smiled as a foul smell spread hit her nostrils. "Well, have fun, I'm gonna take a bath," she told him and rolled off the bed. "If you need any help, feel free to ask." She shut the door to the bathroom and started filling the tub.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Flea's ears perked at the voice she gave the mare a fearful look before burying her head in Cherry's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Cherry gives her another kiss on her muzzle"Aww, ya chipped yer fang, huh? Maybe we can find it."

Shadow looks up at Clock"It's Flower, er, well Flea."

She tightens her hug when she hears Clock"Yeah, she got a little hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 pm

"Oh boy," Charcoal said, looking for the bag Miri carried Dinner Bell in. He pulled out a fresh diaper, and carried it over to the bed. Charcoal trotted up to the bathroom and knocked. "Can I get a towel to lay her on Miri?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:27 pm

The water stopped flowing and Mira opened the door with a fresh towel in her muzzle. She passed it to him and smiled. "Anything else you need before I hop in?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Clock didn't have any reason not to believe them... it was just very hard to believe that adorable little Flower was this still very adorable... whatever she was. Clock gets down to the filly's level, she speaks in a very soothing tone, "Flow- uh, I mean Flea. Is it okay if I take a look? I promise I won't touch."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 pm

"No, I don't think so," Charcoal said nervously. "I'll leave you to your bath."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"Okay, good luck," she told him and closed the door before climbing into the water.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Cherry nuzzles Flea"It's all right, Sweetpea. She just wants ta take a look. She ain't gonna hurt ya, promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:33 pm

She looked up at Cherry as much as she could from her position and gave a weak nod against her chest.

Flea turned to Clock still wearing the fearful expression and opened her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:35 pm

"I'd offer my assistance, but I can't really do anything. Some guns just don't like people." Cast says with a shrug.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm

[Medicine 70 (61)]Clock could clearly see the chipped tooth and burns, "I think I have just the thing for you sweetpea." Clock pulls out a regular potion and uncorks. She offers the bottle to Flea, "Could you put this in your mouth and not swallow? Just swish it around for a little while, okay?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Shadow looks at Cast"Ya don't happen ta have 9mm do ya? Ah'd like ta fix up her pistol so she can try again."He looks at Flea"When she's ready of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Clock floats her old Nine mm out of her bag, "Here just use my old one. Hasn't failed me yet."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Shadow's tendril takes the pistol."Thanks, ah'll use it ta fix up her daddy's old one."The free tendril points at the broken one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm

The filly cautiously reached for the potion with her hooves. Flea brought the potion to her lips and sipped from it. She swished it around in her mouth just like clock had asked her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Clock noticed that the filly hadn't used her horn to grab the bottle, but she decided not to bring it up just yet. After what seemed like long enough she tells her to stop, "Alright sweety, now you can swallow."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Cherry's hug loosens a little"thanks, doc."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Flea swallowed the potion noting her mouth didn't hurt nearly as much as it had moments ago, she poked around her mouth with her tongue noticing the sharp point of her fang had returned.

Some of the fear in her expression faded but she still worried about what the mare might do to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Clock smiles wide, "Good job!" She starts digging around in her pack, "Now I've got something for you. A present for being such a big girl." Clock pulls out the bird plush.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm

[Intelligence 7 (6+2)]Charcoal took the towels and laid it down on the bed. He carefully picked up Dinner Bell and laid her on the towel. "Okay...first I should get this old diaper off," Charcoal said to himself and he undid the dirty diaper.

"Oh...Oh god," He said, recoiling from the smell as Dinner Bell giggled. Charcoal continued on, wiping the mess off of the foal's bottom carefully. He then used his mouth to open his canteen and poured a little bit of water on the towel. He wiped the foal down from front to back, then used another part of the towel to clean her bottom.

Charcoal let the foal air dry, rubbing her belly with his right hoof. When she was dry, he gently lifted her up and placed the fresh diaper underneath. The stallion gently pulled the front of the diaper up to her tummy, and fastened it.

"There we go," he said, lifting the foal up and placing her on his back. "Lets get rid of this mess, shall we?" Charcoal bundled up the dirty diaper and towel and carried them out to a garbage chute in the hall. The stallion carefully poured water over his hooves, holding the canteen with his mouth, then carried the foal back inside and sat on the bed, rocking her gently back and forth.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 pm

"Ooo." The filly said involuntarily she started to reach for the plush but pulled her hoof back and looked to Cherry silently asking her if it was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Cherry smiles"It's all right, sweetie. Ya can have it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

With Cherry's assurance Flea took the offered toy from Clock and hugged it to her chest. "Fank you Ms.Cwock." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Clocks smiled widened and for a moment she was lost in the past, "You're welcome Key."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Cherry raises her eyebrow"It's, uh, Flea. Ms.Clock"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Clock is shocked by her slip of the tongue and tries to play it off as an accident, "Oh, right. My mistake, I guess I misheard."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next