Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Ketchup
Katarn
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 am

Mira giggled and shielded herself again. "Stop, you're gonna get us kicked out," she said through laughing.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 14 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Orm Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 am

Charcoal smiled then sidled up to the mare. "I really need to get one of these." Charcoal said putting his hoof around her shoulder again.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:33 am

"Yeah you do, they're great," Mira agreed and smiled up at him. "It would be great after a day of killing raiders."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 am

"Definitely. It just washes away the worries," he said, leaning his head against hers.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 am

"Yeah," Mira agreed and turned her head to look at him. "Thanks again for everything you've done, Char." She slowly lifted her muzzle up to his, but stopped and pulled away. "I wish I could make it up to you somehow."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:43 am

"I...can I be honest with you Miri?" Charcoal asked softly.

Mirabelle nodded.

"I...I'm not really sure if...if I want to be with Clock," Charcoal said quietly. "I...I kind of wish I hadn't proposed. It...it was just something to use as a cover to free you all from the slavers but she...I...it just happened," he said softly.

"You aren't happy with her... not at all?" Mira asked with a confused look. "You two seemed happy together. Why would you agree to marry her otherwise?"

"I am...it's just that...I was in a relationship not too long ago Miri...and...it didn't end well. Clock and I...we get along but we...we've had some fights recently and...I don't really know if I...if I love her." he said, struggling with the words the whole time.

"I... I'm sorry Char," Mira replied and leaned on him gently. "Have you tried talking to her about it?"

"No...I've...I've just been too scared to. I...I don't want to hurt her, she's my friend" Chacroal said, clearly conflicted.

"I'm sorry, Char," she said quietly. "I don't know... I can't really help." She shook her head. "I think you need to talk to her, but if it will just hurt her... I don't know."

"I...I have to talk to her. It will just hurt her more if I don't," Charcoal said. "I just...nevermind."

"I'm sorry, Char. I hope it goes well," she told him quietly and stood up. "I think I'm going to go get Dinner Bell. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah. I'll see come find you later," he said, climbing out of the Jacuzzi and drying off. He then picked up his things and put his armor back on, slinging his rifle over his back. Charcoal then exited the Spa and trotted over to the Clinic and knocked on the door.

The slat in the door slid open and quickly closed when the eyes fell on Charcoal. The door itself opened, and the same stallion stood in the doorway. "Come on in."

Charcoal trotted inside and sat down. "Thanks. What was it you wanted to talk about," he asked the doctor.

"Your friend, she's got a few issues you should know about," the stallion started. "Of course she's malnourished and it looks like she's beaten up pretty bad, I expected that after being in contact with raiders like you said. Her head should heal as well, that won't be a problem." He paused and pulled out a clipboard and started reading off it. "The problem is that she's got an infection, a bad one."

"I was afraid you would say that. What kind of infection?" Charcoal asked solemnly.

"One that's killing her," he stated bluntly. "The combination of her being malnourished and likely kept in filthy conditions have led to a pretty bad infection in her lungs. Normally I wouldn't be worried, it's caused by a bacteria that usually just gives a bad cough, but now it seems to be tearing her lungs apart slowly. Has she had any contact with heavy radiation or inhaled anything toxic recently that may have caused it?"

"Insecticide," Charcoal said sadly. "Is...is there any way to help? Please Doc, she means everything to me," Charcoal begged.

"I don't know. Short of using the Auto-Doc, I can't think of anything that would help her. Maybe someone else knows better, but this is new to me," he explained. "I'll leave it up to you, but the Auto-Doc isn't cheap."

"I have three thousand caps and a couple very nice rifles. Just please Doc, I can't lose her again. Even if it costs me everything I own."

"For this procedure, it'll be 3500. If you've got that, we can do it whenever you two are ready."

Charcoal pulled out the Griffin Sniper Rifle and his bag of caps. "Will this cover it?" he asked hopefully.

"I can't say how much the rifle is worth, but I'll ask a guard. It looks like more than enough though, so I'll do the procedure whenever you're ready. Just bring her back here, preferably of her own will, and we'll do it."

[Charisma 6 (9+1)]"Thank you," he said, then Charcoal bolted out the door, runing as fast as his hooves would carry him upstairs to the nursery. He rushed inside. "Miri! I need you to come with me, now," Charcoal said, tears welling up in his eyes. "Please."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:49 am

After waiting a few hours Clock heads back to the guards office. She peeks inside, "Hello?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

"Oh, okay, I'm just waiting for the pony to bring Dinner Bell back and we can go," Mira replied with a grin until she turned around and saw Charcoal's face. Her grin faded. "Is... something wrong?"

"Come on in," the guard welcomed Clockwork. "I think I may have found something, but I can't say for sure."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:00 pm

"Please Miri, I need you to come with me to the clinic right now," Charcoal begged, tears in his eyes.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

"O-okay, can I please get my daughter first though?" she asked in a worried tone.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Clock instantly brightened, "Oh thank you, what is it?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 pm

"Yes, just....hurry please. I...I can't lose you again Miri," Charcoal whimpered.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

The guard leaned under the desk and pulled out a small ragged jacket that looked like it would fit a young colt. "Any idea if this would be something from his caravan?"

After a minute or two more, the mare trotted back out with Dinner Bell and smiled. "She was a little angel, feel free to bring her back any time."

"I will, thank you so much," Mira told her and gently put the filly back in her bag before turning to Charcoal. "Okay, let's go."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 pm

"I-It... might be his." (Per 10+5) Clock examines the coat for any clues as to its owner.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 pm

"Please hurry," Charcoal said, leading her back downstairs to the clinic, as fast as he could. He opened the door and entered, holding it for Miri. "Here she is Doc. Please help her," he said, his voice full of worry.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Clock finds a small part with a poorly written 'Charcoal' carved into the collar with a knife or something.

"What's going on?" Mira asked as she was ushered into the room.

"Ma'am, I just need you to come with me. You can leave the baby with your friend here," the stallion told her plainly.

"Why, what's wrong?" she asked again, holding Dinner Bell close and sitting down. "I want to know what's happening."

The stallion sighed. "You've got a bad infection, and we're going to cure it," he explained simply. "So I need you to leave the baby here, and come with me to the Auto-Doc."

"I-infection? I'm sick and that requires a machine? Why can't you just-"

"Ma'am, I can explain more afterwards, but for now please just do it."

Mira whined and nodded before taking out Dinner Bell and holding her out to Charcoal. "Take care of her, please?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 pm

"Yeah... it's his..." Clock looked at the coat with wistful sadness.

"...How much do I owe you?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 pm

"I'll keep her safe Miri. Just, please, do what he says," Charcoal said softly, taking the foal in his hooves and holding her gently. "We'll be here waiting for you."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 pm

"Nothing, it sounds like we owed him a bit, so you're fine," the guard replied and went back to the work on his desk.

"Thank you," Mira said before standing and following the stallion to the Auto-Doc. She turned and waved to Charcoal just before the unicorn pulled the curtain shut around the machine.

"This could take a while, you don't have to wait if you don't want to," he told Charcoal.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Clock nodded and gave the guard a little smile, "Thank you."

Clock left quietly and headed back to her room. She sat in the chair and hugged the jacket, waiting for Charcoal to come home.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

"No, I can't leave her Doc. I...I don't want to loose her again," Charcoal said softly as he rocked Dinner Bell back and forth in his hooves.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm

"Okay, I'll let you know when we're finished," the unicorn told him before trotting behind the curtain and starting up the machine.

((3 hours later))

The unicorn trotted back out to Charcoal. "Well, we're finished, but she'll be knocked out for a little while. The procedure was rough. I don't think she'll be up for another 8 hours or so."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:39 pm

"I...thank you Doc. I...I'll be back in a moment. I...I have to go talk to someone," Charcoal gently put Dinner Bell on his back and made his way to the room he and Clockwork had stayed in. He moved Dinner Bell into his hooves and held her close for strength. He then reached out and gently knocked on the door.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Clock shot awake when she heard the knock on the door, she didn't even remember going to sleep. She rushed to the door and opened it. When she saw Charcoal she nearly started weeping and babbling, "Oh, Charcoal! I was so worried when you didn't come back, I was starting to think something had happened. I didn't want the last thing we ever said to one another to be an argument, so I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I was nasty to your friend, and I was jealous of her and I don't even know why, and... and... and why do you have a foal?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 pm

"Clock, this is Dinner Bell, she's Miri's daughter. We...we need to talk Clock," Charcoal said with a heavy sigh.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm

"Mirabelle's... daughter?" It took a moment for the full realization to hit her. She wrapped her hooves around her own head, "Oh goddess, I'm a horrible pony!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm

"No Clock, you aren't...but I am," Charcoal said softly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Clock looked up at him. "No you're not," she sniffled.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Charcoal sighed and gently set Dinner Bell down on the bed. He then turned to Clock. "Yes I am Clock. I...I don't think we...I don't think we should be together," Charcoal said softly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Clock felt like her heart stopped, "W-what?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next