Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
RoboRed
Orm
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Tytan
CamoBadger
14 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Ketchup wrote:What the... How...

I'm not even going to ask this time.

It was a good episode, or I found it funny anyways,

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm not talking about the South Park episode.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

@Camo's new avatar: D'aww.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Ketchup wrote:I'm not talking about the South Park episode.
What then?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Its the return of whats-his-face! I remember that picture. We came up with a name for that tiny changeling, but I forgot it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Aonee wrote:Its the return of whats-his-face! I remember that picture. We came up with a name for that tiny changeling, but I forgot it.
WINGSLEY!!!!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:17 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
whisper to charcoal:

Did she really? Or are they just misinterpreting what she said?

I haven't read the entire conversation So I'm lacking context. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Ketchup wrote:I'm not talking about the South Park episode.
What then?
Shift in the OOC conversation.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Last wrote:
Did she really? Or are they just misinterpreting what she said?

I haven't read the entire conversation So I'm lacking context. Sorry.
Tytan wrote:"Fine! Do it! But this is your one free pass. Do whatever you want. Blow up a raider camp. Murder a foal. Fuck Mirabelle for all I care. But I don't want to here one word about it when you come back."

Charcoal would be confused by this, as he hasn't exactly spent a whole lot of time around other ponies. If he did know what this was, it would have sent up a warning flag, but alas, it did not.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Whoa. I wonder if she means it.

Guess we'll find out.

Edit: Did we ever TS to the tower?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Well in theory if Char holds up his end of the bargain of not telling her all he'll have to deal with is the guilt eating at him inside. But if he does tell Clock, then moar drama down the road.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Well considering Mirabelle is most like eaten up with STD's if he fucks her she'll know regardless of if he tells her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Nope, still walking.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

This is assuming STD's even exists in Equestria.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

I highly doubt Charcoal would have sex with Miri, it seems out of character for him.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 pm

I dunno, maybe if Miri said it would help her. Or if someone dropped an Aphrodisiac Bomb on them. Spike
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Aonee wrote:This is assuming STD's even exists in Equestria.

I think they would exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Orm wrote:Nope, still walking.

Thanks Orm.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Aonee wrote:I dunno, maybe if Miri said it would help her. Or if someone dropped an Aphrodisiac Bomb on them. Spike
NO. We all saw how well that ended in S1.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Greatest Noodle Incident ever.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Aonee wrote:I dunno, maybe if Miri said it would help her. Or if someone dropped an Aphrodisiac Bomb on them. Spike

I thought you said you didn't read S1. Trollestia

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

I thought you said you didn't read S1. Trollestia
I didn't. That was where you guys were when I decided to ask if I could join in. I know, I know, what are the odds of that?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
I didn't. That was where you guys were when I decided to ask if I could join in. I know, I know, what are the odds of that?

It depends? Is that the reason you wanted to join? Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

I was talking about the one from S2. The one from S1 was the Orgasm Nuke, I believe.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Aonee wrote:I was talking about the one from S2. The one from S1 was the Orgasm Nuke, I believe.

We don't know how to end these do we?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Ketchup wrote:I highly doubt Charcoal would have sex with Miri, it seems out of character for him.
Well, it is a shame that you would probably be wrong. Mirabelle and Charcoal go a long way back. Just wait until they finally have that diner he promised her and you will see what I meant.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Well, it is a shame that you would probably be wrong. Mirabelle and Charcoal go a long way back. Just wait until they finally have that diner he promised her and you will see what I meant.
Fascinating.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm

So are we good to TS then?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm ready.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I think we're all ready.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next