Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
RoboRed
Orm
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Tytan
CamoBadger
14 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:
Whoa. I didn't think starfish were capable of tentacle rape.

Thanks Camo.
Enjoy the nightmares.

Will do.

So, while were on the subject any idea when Shayle is going to encounter a centaur?

I remember you saying something about making up for some recent happiness a while ago.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Frost Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

That's one sexy starfish
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Last wrote:
Will do.

So, while were on the subject any idea when Shayle is going to encounter a centaur?

I remember you saying something about making up for some recent happiness a while ago.
Sir, that would be evil! How dare you insinuate that I would ever expose poor Shayle to such a horrid creature as that?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Sir, that would be evil! How dare you insinuate that I would ever expose poor Shayle to such a horrid creature as that?

Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:17 pm

But Camo...

You are evil.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Yes, well.

I would hate to spoil it for you if it were planned to happen.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Yes, well.

So, I guess that means it's coming up soon then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:

Probably soon in the valve sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Last wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:

Probably soon in the valve sense.
Worth the weight.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Worth the weight.
ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT AND SLOW?!!?! Rage
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I never called you those things, Camo.

Doesn't mean I wasn't thinking them, but still
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Worth the weight.
ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT AND SLOW?!!?! Rage
Hey, hey, that's just rude.

I prefer the terms morbidly obese and agility-impaired.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Camobait: http://jalopnik.com/is-this-the-4-6-million-lamborghini-veneno-450884427?rev=1362342784&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:45 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Mlfw8639 I hate all of you.

Except Robo, Robo's cool now.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 pm

CamoBadger wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Mlfw8639 I hate all of you.
*Megaphone*
PUT DOWN THE FORK.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
*Megaphone*
PUT DOWN THE FORK.
*snerk*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

CamoBadger wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Mlfw8639 I hate all of you.

That's what all true friendships should strive for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

So... are you planning on keeping that avatar, Camo? Cause I might have to stop coming to the thread, lest I'm vomit all over my keyboard. Twilight
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Yes. Friendships should strive for Robo being cool. Sweetie Belle

Now please show Robo your love by slapping him with a trout if he deviates from his programming assignment again. (I have no self-control...)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Last wrote:

That's what all true friendships should strive for.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 KingHarkinian
*aims megaphone towards Hyrule Castle*
I SEE YOU OVER THERE. PUT DOWN THE ROOTBEER AND SPARE YOUR PANCREAS, YOU FAT BASTARD.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

RoboRed wrote:Yes. Friendships should strive for Robo being cool. Sweetie Belle

Now please show Robo your love by slapping him with a trout if he deviates from his programming assignment again. (I have no self-control...)

Sorry Robo, all Maryland has is striped bass. Unless you want crabs we got those too.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGSx1M-fqfSfIDPpRWJxSiRSFHYfCmk67I2PYkg4TM6bwgWDcVhQ
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGSx1M-fqfSfIDPpRWJxSiRSFHYfCmk67I2PYkg4TM6bwgWDcVhQ
I didn't think Robo was into kinky shit like that.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

I didn't think Robo was into kinky shit like that.

Bass to Trout?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Last wrote:
Sorry Robo, all Maryland has is striped bass. Unless you want crabs we got those too.
Last...you are in maryland? I am actually from Baltimore county. Moved out here to Misery when I was almost six. Maryland Blue Crabs are the shit.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:55 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Last wrote:
Last...you are in maryland? I am actually from Baltimore county. Moved out here to Misery when I was almost six. Maryland Blue Crabs are the shit.

Hell yeah they are, I go out and catch a bushel every summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Last wrote:
Bass to Trout?
And over his head it goes!
*The crack of a rifle is heard, and the singer falls to his knees as he bleeds out*

Fuck mothering leprechauns, I tell you what.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:
Bass to Trout?
And over his head it goes!
*The crack of a rifle is heard, and the singer falls to his knees as he bleeds out*

Fuck mothering leprechauns, I tell you what.

There was an episode of southpark I want to say it was the wikileaks episode where this character named Catata fish talked about going bass to trout with an under aged salmon or something. Basically the joke is Bass to Trout sounds like ass to mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm

What the... How...

I'm not even going to ask this time.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Ketchup wrote:What the... How...

I'm not even going to ask this time.
Good, spare your sanity.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next