Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Ketchup
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Tytan
14 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 am

Last wrote:
I think this is a pretty good humanization of FS:

Ever read the book Maximum Ride? That makes me think of Max.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:
I think this is a pretty good humanization of FS:

Ever read the book Maximum Ride? That makes me think of Max.

No. I don't tend to seek out books unless they've been recommended to me. Is it any good? I'll go check it out if it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

Sorry Orm. I thought when he said he was looking the way the dragon flew off he was already outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 am

I remember that series. The first five books are excellent, yes.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 am

Awww, he didn't take the boots.

I'll give them to Easy then. I'm certain they're made for trotting. And that's just what they'll do.

And one of these days she's gonna trot all over you.

Geeze what is with me tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 am

Btw sorry I dropped out, my phone battery died. I caught up in the RP, but did I miss anything important here? Like GM confirmation to if that actually was Ditzy?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 am

Moody, go home, you're drunk.

Also, I feel the need to share it here because I love it.
All That Remains Cover:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 am

Ditzy was not confirmed, she' probably still out scavenging

Edit:That's awesome Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 am

I edited my post Guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 am

Okay. And with that, goodnight.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 am

Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 am

That's a problem Camo. I'm sober.

Never touched the stuff and never planned to. Nor anything else. Guess I'm a bit off since I'm stuck in my dorm room rather then being home like I normally would be.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 am

Damn, What color are Shayle's eyes?

Ive seen a reddish pink color, Purple and now blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm gonna do that one day an it will be awesome
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 am

They're supposed to be the pinkish color, but it got a little mixed up with the commission. In that pic she's actually got Felix's eye color.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 am

GAH! I HAVE TH TASTE OF CRISCO STUCK IN MY MOUTH AND IT IS DRIVING ME MAD!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:56 am

CamoBadger wrote:They're supposed to be the pinkish color, but it got a little mixed up with the commission. In that pic she's actually got Felix's eye color.

Ah, that makes sense. Too bad Felix isn't in the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am

gem locator spells would be useful or would it be better to just try and find the distortions in the air from Stealthbucks?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:gem locator spells would be useful or would it be better to just try and find the distortions in the air from Stealthbucks?
What? For what?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 am

If this was a TV show Tumble would start to say something along the lines of "The truth is.."

And BAM! Smash cut to black for the cliffhanger!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 am

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 My-little-pony-mlp-D0BAD0BED0BCD0B8_zps90861d43
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 am

well camo if you consider, Tumble weed always rolled a perception check before undergoing a transformation, so he would have to have seen distortions if there were stealthbucks...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 am

Speaking of TV shows I got through all the episodes of Breaking Bad available on netflix.

I knew who poisoned that kid from the start. Also dammit now I got to wait for the next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 am

i have totally kept from watching that show as I will likely get myself into trouble with it
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:well camo if you consider, Tumble weed always rolled a perception check before undergoing a transformation, so he would have to have seen distortions if there were stealthbucks...
I never said there were stealthbucks involved

@Last: Season 5 started up, but they only aired half of it until December. The second half isn't airing until July...pissing me off man...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:well camo if you consider, Tumble weed always rolled a perception check before undergoing a transformation, so he would have to have seen distortions if there were stealthbucks...

@Last: Season 5 started up, but they only aired half of it until December. The second half isn't airing until July...pissing me off man...

I wouldn't mind watching it on TV if I could catch the first episode. Do you know the date it's coming back? AMC usually likes running marathons.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 am

Last wrote:

I wouldn't mind watching it on TV if I could catch the first episode. Do you know the date it's coming back? AMC usually likes running marathons.
They've only said "Summer 2013" so far.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 am

CamoBadger wrote:

oh just really long lenses and directional microphones? I just have to know how they can be watching us so closely. Even when we hide granted sneak is probably necessary to hide effectively
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am

so he took the form of Clockwork?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next