Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Ketchup
RoboRed
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm

wings..yeah..that would be what? 20 minutes or even less?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Alright, that works for me.

So it sit and chill time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

I have no idea. That's Camo GM math.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

I assume Novae talks really fast like PP does

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Kinda wish you had gone through with Slim and Easy Mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 pm

when she talks fast - I type text w/o spaces. Like this fast. https://youtu.be/XIvfwJTPK_0?t=22m14s

In most cases - slightly slower, that PP.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Good news: I'm back.
Bad news: I'm incredibly pissed off right now and will need about an hour of doing something to blow off steam before I will be in any mood to GM stuff. Sorry guys, but I'm off to play some Dead Space 2 for a bit.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

I get the feeling the conversation she'd have with enemy's interrogating her would go the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Anyone who would try interrogate Novae would...regret that..unless they use gag, they won't make her shut up :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 pm

How does Shadow feel about Novea? I know he likes kids and Novae is pretty much just a big kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

While I do regret not have at least one of them in the game, I think ya'll are overly blessed with players and characters. Even so, as much as it appears that I'm here, in reality I'm busy with college and all.

Besides, Slim would just be Shadow but with more snark and less emotions and Easy would be quite literally trying to get with everybody. Seriously, she'd be in heaven if she could get a foursome with Painkiller, Victor, and Crusher.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

He finds her, slightly annoying. Mainly, because she keeps jumping from topic to topic at random.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Moodyman90 wrote: Seriously, she'd be in heaven if she could get a foursome with Painkiller, Victor, and Crusher.

We are lacking a full time jimmie rustler. But no I'm kinda glad she's not around personally that'd get annoying after the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Last wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote: Seriously, she'd be in heaven if she could get a foursome with Painkiller, Victor, and Crusher.

We are lacking a full time jimmie rustler. But no I'm kinda glad she's not around personally that'd get annoying after the first time.
You don't want to go on a loyalty quest to find Fist-O Hoof-O for Crusher?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

And then get ambushed but couple of old mares? No thanks.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Nah I'd love to. If he used it sparingly.

Moodyman90 wrote:Easy would be quite literally trying to get with everybody.

I don't want to start up that other conversation again. But Tumble would kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

I'd probably reign her in after everybody shot her down, probably having her go "Ah phooey, you're as fun as Slim."

That said nearly every non-hostile NPC would still be fair game. Children excluded of course.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Katarn wrote:
Spoiler:

Rarity is cheating. She couldn't levitate a gem out of three inches of dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Feel the need to clarify, no she wouldn't try anything with Flower.

If anything she'd do her best to keep Flower from following in her hoofsteps.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

He would let her sleep with his clone though. But she's got to pay up front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

That's good idea, Tumble could open brothel made of his clones :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm

camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
Easy would be quite literally trying to get with everybody.
*Cast's ears perk up*

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 pm

*hits Cast with newspaper* Don't forget about Cinnamon!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

She's be okay with that.

The way I see it is after whatever cause their mom to not be in their lives anymore, Slim took up any job he could, which ended up being shoot things, while Easy found herself finding being a mare of the night so to speak the best way for her to make caps. And she enjoys it.

But with that said she detest the act of rape and bringing in foals who are too young to enjoy it.

Honestly makes me sad. She has sex to make a living and enjoys it as a bonus, but she'd rather throw herself at a group of stallions and let herself be violated rather then them go for an unwilling mare or foal.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Katarn wrote:*hits Cast with newspaper* Don't forget about Cinnamon!
Beating a dog? Animal cruelty!

But yeah if Cast and Cinnamon got into a relationship he would not purposely hurt her. He's a Gentle Giant.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:
*Cast's ears perk up*

Cast we had this talk. Murder isn't ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:
*Cast's ears perk up*

Cast we had this talk. Murder isn't ok.
...You can't prove that.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next