Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Ketchup
RoboRed
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:
Easy would be quite literally trying to get with everybody.
*Cast's ears perk up*

Cast we had this talk. Murder isn't ok.
...You can't prove that.

Do I need to get Kim? She's got measurements.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:
Easy would be quite literally trying to get with everybody.
*Cast's ears perk up*

Cast we had this talk. Murder isn't ok.
...You can't prove that.

Do I need to get Kim? She's got measurements.
And I can leave! Spike

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
And I can leave! Spike

May I suggest an addendum to the rules Camo? Before Cast proceeds with any sexual act Iron must successfully complete Kim's Sex Ed. course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm

And we'll never hear from him again Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

He hasn't been through it yet? NO SEX FOR CAST!

Also, I'm feeling better after decapitating some Necros. Thank god I still remember Rule #1 of Dead Space: STOMP ON EVERY FUCKING CORPSE
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
And I can leave! Spike

May I suggest an addendum to the rules Camo? Before Cast proceeds with any sexual act Iron must successfully complete Kim's Sex Ed. course.
...Last...
...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm

CamoBadger wrote:He hasn't been through it yet? NO SEX FOR CAST!

Also, I'm feeling better after decapitating some Necros. Thank god I still remember Rule #1 of Dead Space: STOMP ON EVERY FUCKING CORPSE

Rule # 2 of Dead Space, Always punt the babies, ALWAYS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 pm

If anything this just helps me keep Slim and Easy out of the RP haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:

Rule #3: If you find anything useful, reload before you pick it up.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 pm

So are shops back up now?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Sure
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Rule #4: Even if you've beaten the game before, plan to make unexpected bathroom breaks.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Rule #5 The Plasma Cutter is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Rule #4: Even if you've beaten the game before, plan to make unexpected bathroom breaks.

I didn't think the game was that scary. The sequel I mean. Since this is absolutely everything I wonder if I can do something....

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:

SUCK A NUT, BULBASAUR!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:

SUCK A NUT, BULBASAUR!
My brother has a habit of using their heads as projectiles.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Last wrote:
camobait:

Did you see this Camo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Last wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Rule #4: Even if you've beaten the game before, plan to make unexpected bathroom breaks.

I didn't think the game was that scary. The sequel I mean. Since this is absolutely everything I wonder if I can do something....

Quite honestly I haven't played either game, but I just find it funny as hell when I find a video of somebody who's playing the game.

"I've played this game hundreds of times! I know where everything is, where anything is going to pop up from, and nothing is going to HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
Last wrote:

Quite honestly I haven't played either game, but I just find it funny as hell when I find a video of somebody who's playing the game.

"I've played this game hundreds of times! I know where everything is, where anything is going to pop up from, and nothing is going to HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"

I thought the first one was Scary. Being chased by an invincible monster with other enemies pouring in after you was tense as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Dat Zecora Big mac

Also,
another important rule:
EVERY FUCKIN TIME
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm

One more post and I'll go take a shower
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Camo
how about this Zecora?
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Oh hey... that last post I made finally put me at 5000 post count.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Would placing the 10mm pistol in a holster free up the inventory space?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm off to shower
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Ketchup wrote:Would placing the 10mm pistol in a holster free up the inventory space?
Yup, but he'd need to buy one if he doesn't already have one.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:25 pm

that feeling you get when you mow the lawn get it nice and pristine and put your tools away in a 5x4x5 storage location, get it tucked away all nice and tight only to turn around and discover you left your lawn feed dispenser out.

It was awesome.

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

I checked my sheet and noticed I managed to screw up my inventory when I created my character. He has his song book and rations as equipment. Derp.

Wait...does that even work?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I checked my sheet and noticed I managed to screw up my inventory when I created my character. He has his song book and rations as equipment. Derp.

Nope, I just moved them because they're interactive items and have no purpose outside of interacting with others, so they shouldn't take up space.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I checked my sheet and noticed I managed to screw up my inventory when I created my character. He has his song book and rations as equipment. Derp.

Nope, I just moved them because they're interactive items and have no purpose outside of interacting with others, so they shouldn't take up space.
Oh, thanks. Bit of an Oh Crap moment for me.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next