Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Ketchup
Orm
Tytan
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
XT Vengeance
13 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:11 pm

She probably likes it rough anyway.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

She put cyanide in the psycho didn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm

you know, Painkiller did wash himself off...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:She put cyanide in the psycho didn't she?

My money is on drain-o
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Roid Rage as Terry Crews in the Old Spice commercials.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 pm

But Cyanide is much more gruesome. If someone put a bounty on me I'd use that. Or Ricin, ricin also works nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

If that bitch doesn't say anything about possible danger she might be lying about now Tumble's gonna kill her when he get's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Roid Rage as Terry Crews in the Old Spice commercials.
https://2img.net/h/i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/saxcsa/OldSpikeAd.png

Guarddogjr wrote:But Cyanide is much more gruesome. If someone put a bounty on me I'd use that. Or Ricin, ricin also works nicely.
You mean rice and beans?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:23 pm

No, I mean Ricin, it's from Castor beans. Very nasty stuff That's very east to get. The KGB used to use it, not mention a few terrorist organizations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:No, I mean Ricin, it's from Castor beans. Very nasty stuff That's very east to get. The KGB used to use it, not mention a few terrorist organizations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin
I know, I was making a joke from Breaking Bad.

Am I really the only person here who watches that?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:No, I mean Ricin, it's from Castor beans. Very nasty stuff That's very east to get. The KGB used to use it, not mention a few terrorist organizations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin
I know, I was making a joke from Breaking Bad.

Am I really the only person here who watches that?

I caught the joke. I don't watch the show though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Did Cast trip over tumble? My god I'm going to have to use that stimpack already aren't I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Unfortunately I haven't been watching it. I want to, just keep forgetting

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Cast tripped over Painkiller.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

I recommend it, just be ready to never be able to stop watching. It is addictive as hell. Also, the first 4 seasons are available for stream on Netflix.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Then I'll make sure to do it, once I get settle into my new place. Which should hopefully be by the end of month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I recommend it, just be ready to never be able to stop watching. It is addictive as hell. Also, the first 4 seasons are available for stream on Netflix.

The show is about drug dealers right? That makes it's addictive nature ironic.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:I recommend it, just be ready to never be able to stop watching. It is addictive as hell. Also, the first 4 seasons are available for stream on Netflix.

The show is about drug dealers right? That makes it's addictive nature ironic.
Kinda, but yes, it's very ironic.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Shit accidentally said he pulled the needle out of his pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

When he said "Thought it would be fun." he was referring to what he said last night. Cherry had been drinking and he said something along the lines of this should be fun.

Last edited by Last on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Your right he did, I'll fix it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

"Help me cure a druggy he said. It'll be fun he said."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

How's this?:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

I liken Cast Iron to a Volvo truck and this is what happens. Speak o' tha fuckin' devil.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

It's pretty good tytan. I need to work on my anatomy though. I think I'm depending on sketch lines to cover up too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm pretty sure the doc's cure is going to kill him. So I wonder if shadow will think Tumble was lying or the doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

What, you just assume she wants to kill him? Who do you think I am?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 pm

COme on, painkiller is riding cast iron you guys have to take note of that...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Do not collect the drill. Do not pierce the heavens.

Now I dare anyone to get that stupid joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:COme on, painkiller is riding cast iron you guys have to take note of that...

Our first gay couple!

BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next