Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Ketchup
Orm
Tytan
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
XT Vengeance
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

How relevant should the real world be in a RP-modified FoE PnP Game be?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Basically, don't be a dumbass.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Good night, Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Also I kinda feel bad for Shadow whoever raised him did not have his best interest at heart. Seeing as they taught him he's not to defend himself against a mare when chances are they're going to be the ones attacking him considering the show's gender ratio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 pm

I thought of a way to make clock 20% cuter:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

That moment when you learn you had to get 72 hours of classes for EMT recertification, and did all of them online. THen you go to submit for recertification and realize you already had 100 hours done because deployment counts for more than you'd ever need, and you now have 173 hours done.

FUCK EVERYTHING!

Also, I'll be gone from Jan 28 - Feb 10 for school, so the RP will be in Interaction Only mode during that time.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

@Clock pic:
O_O TO THE BUUUUUUUNK
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Whoever drew that really likes cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

What? No, Shadow will defend himself against a mare if he's attacked by one. But that doesn't mean he likes to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Uh, Last... She hasn't got the parts to even have cleavage.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Look at her thighs. You can't tell me that isn't cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm

As far as I can tell, the ratio of female to male ponies in the show isn't relevant in FO:E.
Or I'm just crazy.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Tytan wrote:Uh, Last... She hasn't got the parts to even have cleavage.
She has cells!
Spoiler:
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:What? No, Shadow will defend himself against a mare if he's attacked by one. But that doesn't mean he likes to do it.

Then I don't get whats special about it that it deserves mentioning. I'm sure none of them like it you just do what you gotta do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Hmm, good point. And I have no idea why I mentioned it now that I think about it, probably a mix of shitty sleep and getting used to living in a new area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 pm

How's that going for you by the way? Sunlight and the like must be nice.

Don't sell the gland Katarn. Do you know nothing of antlions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Honestly, I'm going through a bit of sensory overload right now. But it's not bad, I like it here so far, the area is nice, and the folks are friendly so that's always a plus. Thanks for asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Do you climb in the freezer when you feel homesick? I'm sorry I had to get that joke out of the way. It's good to hear that you're liking it so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Guys. I found a human kifa.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Tumblr_mgl2frpq5c1rhxa3po1_500

The day is complete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

....Maybe one time FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 779695502. And yeah, ya know it's kinda funny coming back to a place after being gone for fourteen years, kinda cool to see all the stuff that's changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

@Camo, Are you gonna update Clocks pic?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

is blood clot a pegasus or earth pony?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm

@Tytan: Not with that one. It's sexy as all hell, but I don't think it'll be a good pic for her sheet.

@Admiral: Earth pony
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm

at this point painkiller is looking for nookie
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:"Their queen jizzed on us "

I'm sure Clot can relate.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Heeheehee.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

CamoBadger wrote:@Tytan: Not with that one. It's sexy as all hell, but I don't think it'll be a good pic for her sheet.

Damn...

Then what would be good?\

Edit: You know what I'm gonna have to do now.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:@Tytan: Not with that one. It's sexy as all hell, but I don't think it'll be a good pic for her sheet.

Damn...

Something showing off her ass /joke

But seriously, I would die if I saw that.
Also, I love you more than anything now.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:

Damn...

Something showing off her ass /joke

But seriously, I would die if I saw that.

I'll be right back.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Something tells me Camo has a thing for nurses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next