Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Ketchup
Orm
Tytan
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
XT Vengeance
13 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Last wrote:Pain and Jayne were in the sewers right?
Yes.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

XD clot doesn't even mind what the stallion smells like. She's the one who's got to put her mouth on him .

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

You've obviously never smelled a necrotic wound before. It makes raw sewage smell like a bouquet of flowers.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 pm

I really hope when Painkiller gets there someone has already claimed the bounty.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Eh she'd put her mouth on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Why do you want Clot to be dead so badly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

She is the #1 cause of Sexytimes in my immediate vicinity.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Last wrote:Eh she'd put her mouth on that?
Nobody would. But think about this: Is there such a thing as being clean in the Wasteland? (Tenpony richies don't count)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Really? That's no reason to want a doctor dead. Besides only one pony has taken her up on that offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:She is the #1 cause of Sexytimes in my immediate vicinity.

Hang him. Hang this man for treason!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:Eh she'd put her mouth on that?
Nobody would. But think about this: Is there such a thing as being clean in the Wasteland? (Tenpony richies don't count)

There's plenty of ponies that aren't covered in poo if that's what you mean. And I bet their genitals aren't as horribly burned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Maybe she has a thing for scars.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Maybe, also trying to figure how to have Cherry wake up? Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Cold water. Lots of it. Wet manes ahoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:She is the #1 cause of Sexytimes in my immediate vicinity.
You had the chance to kill her Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Well, Gentlemen, I'm finally back for the day from the auto show and hanging with my friends and-
Tytan wrote:
I thought of a way to make clock 20% cuter:
Tytan wrote:
Woops, I forgot her horn. I fixed it... and a little bonus ;).:

*twitch*...I'll...be...in...my...buuuunnnkkk-Aw too late, it's all over the inside of my pants...damn...

CamoBadger wrote:fdspoifn;sldkfjs;dlkfns;dlfkjspjseofnd;flksjfposjdf saved
Camo.exe has stopped working. Applebloom
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I find it funny how Painkiller is the first to be making with the sexings.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Also...
Camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

That's not technically true, Orm. Cherry and Shadow are just quiet about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

RoboRed wrote:Also...
Camobait:
Ohohoho...that's a sexy ca- *sees the black one*
I CAAAAAAAME
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Mlfw8353-Sombra_yell
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

To be fair the doc has very low standards I think she'd have sex with anyone in the group with only two exceptions. So basically the first one to ask was going to get it. And hell knowing Camo her husband is going to come in when they get down to business.

Last edited by Last on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:That's not technically true, Orm. Cherry and Shadow are just quiet about it.
You know what I mean.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm

I know, what you mean Orm.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ohohoho...that's a sexy ca- *sees the black one*
I CAAAAAAAME
OH GOD IT ATE RAINBOW DASH.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Everyone wants to torture poor Flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Last wrote:To be fair the doc has very low standards I think she'd have sex with anyone in the group with only two exceptions. So basically the first one to ask was going to get it. And hell knowing Camo her husband is going to come in when they get down to business.

Cast Iron would probably break her in the process.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Is that a challenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:To be fair the doc has very low standards I think she'd have sex with anyone in the group with only two exceptions. So basically the first one to ask was going to get it. And hell knowing Camo her husband is going to come in when they get down to business.

Except I have the feeling Blood might scare him in bed Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

Except I have the feeling Blood might scare him in bed Spike
One does not simply scare a Germane.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Well, I'm sure he might break her.... If Clot can find a set of wrenches to get it out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next