Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Yes. They are only used to do interaction things, that's all.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Oops. These things do serve some purpose other then that. They did however fit my description at least I thought they did. You could use them as weapons I suppose, but I don't see why anyone would choose to.

So cooking gives no benefit then? It's only for interaction? I just want to be clear on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Yes
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:45 pm

That makes sense. Who wants to keep track of hunger and thirst?

Sorry about all that Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 am

Oh thank god, I've been wondering if I would suffer food and drink penalties
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am

I definitely misread that last post from Clock...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:03 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Oh thank god, I've been wondering if I would suffer food and drink penalties
Same here, which is why I have been buying food.
I actually avoid asking many questions just so I don't annoy Camo. I've been making inferences and logical assumptions and so far I haven't needed a major correction.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am

CamoBadger wrote:I definitely misread that last post from Clock...

NO! BAD CAMO!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am

How long has she been doing the accent? Does she drop into a country accent when drunk? I mean I do it when I'm nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 am

It's a mix of country accent and slurring. (What's the difference? Spike )
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 am

Last wrote:How long has she been doing the accent? Does she drop into a country accent when drunk? I mean I do it when I'm nervous.
Completely irrelevant to the RP, but the first time I got on TeamSpeak when the Minecraft crew heard me speak for the first time, I unconsciously switched from Teenager, to Southern, to Military, and then back to Teenager within ten minutes. I think that gave everyone there a bit of mind-screw.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:10 am

And I'm back. Just give me a sec to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 am

I sent you a message Guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:14 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Completely irrelevant to the RP, but the first time I got on TeamSpeak when the Minecraft crew heard me speak for the first time, I unconsciously switched from Teenager, to Southern, to Military, and then back to Teenager within ten minutes. I think that gave everyone there a bit of mind-screw.

It's usually when I meet new people or well when I voice chat with them for the first time that I do it. So I can relate.

Last edited by Last on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 am

Yup, I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:29 am

I'm using this as the flag of Germaneigh.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am

King griffon of Germaneigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am

Last wrote:King griffon of Germaneigh.
I have the mental image of a huge black griffon yelling "Ich betreibe diese Scheiße!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:43 am

That reminds me of Idiocracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

Hey, Camo, are you still here? Because Cherry went to the bartender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 am

Last wrote:That reminds me of Idiocracy.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Tumblr_meu5jd0IPK1rbzma2o1_500

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 am

Last, our characters still have to meet sometime. I'm sure Cactus Flower would love Scorch.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

Holy crap, it looks like Shadow made a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Last, our characters still have to meet sometime. I'm sure Cactus Flower would love Scorch.

I know I know. We got plenty of time now though. Tumble found a reason to stick around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Holy crap, it looks like Shadow made a friend.

I know right? Went better then expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Yes, yes it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 am

I can still make this awkward for him. Luna
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 am

Well, that is good. Charcoal obviously has a reason to stick around as well. Hurr hurr hurr.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am

I kinda expected Tumble to have to say the most ironic thing ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

Tytan wrote:I can still make this awkward for him. Luna
What, Clock runs her hoof slowly down his chest as they make out?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next