Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 pm

katarn has agreed to hold off until we are both back on.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Okay, we'll just finish it tomorrow.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Cast can't see worth shit right now so I figured it would be best if he took a nap. I'll worry about the marker later.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Just hope Blood doesn't find him. She'll add to the art.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

She'll lose a few limbs if he wakes up in the process. Especially if someone tries to prod him awake.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh, she'll wake him up and sober him up after, but she won't tell him about the masterpiece adorning his face. Either that or she'll drug him to make sure he stays asleep while she does it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:39 pm

The nightmare:

Last edited by Last on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Last wrote:
The nightmare:

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Mlfw8785-NOPE
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Last wrote:
The nightmare:
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 7f16d848
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Oh, she'll wake him up and sober him up after, but she won't tell him about the masterpiece adorning his face. Either that or she'll drug him to make sure he stays asleep while she does it.

Latest Gossip: Blood Clot found brutally murdered in the Klinik.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Oh, she'll wake him up and sober him up after, but she won't tell him about the masterpiece adorning his face. Either that or she'll drug him to make sure he stays asleep while she does it.

how many mirrors are in the inn that are still reflective? and you can't see your own face, that's just silly
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

The human brain is a terrifying place isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 178104__safe_rainbow-dash_image-mac_zps3030c3c7
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Char never ask a lady her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Last wrote:Char never ask a lady her age.
I have found it is okay if you guess younger usually. heh
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

The worst part is I can't watch those videos where people record themselves getting kicked in the balls and what not because I can sorta feel it. So yeah all in all it was a pretty awful experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Let's see Blood Clot mess with him now. Trollestia

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I hope he paid for his room. Otherwise he might wake up to some guards pointing guns at him.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:I hope he paid for his room. Otherwise he might wake up to some guards pointing guns at him.
...Fuck.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 pm

its a great drunk story tho
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm just going to leave him on the porch. If anyone messes with him they will likely get a claw clamped down on them.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Trollestia Where'd you get that stuff Char? I don't see it in your character sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Camo told me I was allowed to have those hanging from my armor, as it doesn't affect anything really, and it something my character would have need of as a survivalist.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

For the record. When we RP, I spend my spare time coloring art.

'Nother one. Saucy.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:18 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Camo told me I was allowed to have those hanging from my armor, as it doesn't affect anything really, and it something my character would have need of as a survivalist.

Oh? What tools do pain and Clock get to have hanging off their armor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Camo told me I was allowed to have those hanging from my armor, as it doesn't affect anything really, and it something my character would have need of as a survivalist.

Oh? What tools do pain and Clock get to have hanging off their armor?

Doctor stuff.

Last edited by Tytan on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Whatever, as long as you don't use it as a weapon or shield or something like that. I don't care if you have cooking supplies and stuff like that hanging around that isn't on your sheet, those are just aesthetic touches. You all keep thinking I want to keep track of every little tiny thing you guys have, when I really REALLY don't.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Wait a minute. Before I make myself look more like an ass was their a post about that somewhere? If their was this is completely my fault. But if not I wouldn't have brought it up if it had been made known.

Last edited by Last on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:26 pm

No, I didn't bother saying it because nobody asked me or tried to describe their characters with stuff like that until like 2 days ago when XT did.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm

I noticed some things quickly going through the character sheets that can moved to the 'Free aesthetic space' then.

The rules for it are that: They can't be sold. Used as weapons or shielding right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next