Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
MrMagma
Nightfire
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Tytan
Katarn
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
12 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

She involuntarily shivers. "Flankoridge?... I don't know. Freezing isn't something I want to experience."

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 32 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:57 pm

"It actually ain't as bad as it used ta be, with sun bein' exposed and all."He chuckles"Anyways, the offer stands so take as much time as ya need ta think 'bout it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm

"I guess I'll think about it. Do you know where Shayle lives?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

"Uh, I think she lives in that old Manor, Nova bought. It's the biggest house ya can't miss it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm

She tilts her head. "A manor? Really?" She rolls her eyes and starts to walk out the door. "Thanks." she mutters which is accompanied by a flick of her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm

(( Ohgodyes. Knock on the door, Kifa, Knock on the door. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm

((If you want sure. I was just going to have her sit around until Camo came home. Unless someone else wanted to talk to her of course.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm

"No, problem. If ya do leave, I'll make sure ta Iffin ya said goodbye."He waves, then goes back to get the eggs taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 pm

(( Kind of expected whisper to comment on her looks. She if Griffon from the waist down after all.))

She steps out and makes her way towards the manor.

((which I'm assuming is visible from the clinic.))

Last edited by Last on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:17 pm

((Damn, I knew I was forgetting something... Oh well, if she comes back he'll ask. And yes it probably is.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 pm

((I'm going to grab some food and walk sissy. I'll be back in a little while.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:55 pm

((Alright. I'm back.))

Kifa approaches the Manor and knocks on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:01 pm

The sound of a loud crash and splintering wood can be heard from inside.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Her ears twitch at the sound. She decides to peek inside. "Shayle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm

The door is shoved open, and there stands the Luggage.

It looks up at Red, With as best a questioning expression that something with no face can give.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:18 pm

She looks back at the luggage getting a strange feeling from it. She shook her head this was just a box. "Who leaves a chest in front of a door?"

She walks further into the building. "Shayle are you here?" She called

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Clopclopclopclopclopclopclopclop.

The Luggage stops and waits behind her, sitting on it's hooves she can turn around.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:27 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Clopclopclopclopclopclopclopclop.

((Whoa. Shayle if you're doing something private I can come back later. I'm... I'm so sorry.))

"What the? Shayle, are you trying to play a trick on me?" She prods the chest. "This isn't like some dead shaman or something is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm

((Scyto, that's Kifa, not Red...))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

The Luggage creaks it's lid open, revealing rows of very sharp, pointed teeth that weren't there when Shayle opened it. It sticks out it's large tongue and licks Kifa's hoof.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

(( Too Tired to keep track of names. Too much FFVI ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 pm

((
scyto/Robobait:

lastbait:
))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 pm

She jumps back a look of surprise with a touch of fear crossing her features. The expression however is quickly wiped away and replaced with a glare. "What are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

((I'm sorry Derpy, but I think you were banned from season 3.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm

The Luggage stands on it's many Hooves, turning this way and that, as if looking for something. It tries to shrug.

Which is a pretty magical feat, for something with no shoulders.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:37 pm

"Are you dangerous?" She said as she prepared to attack or flee. Whichever was appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 pm

It nods, vigorously, before coughing out a feather.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:49 pm

She tilts her head at the feather momentarily wondering where it came from. "To Shayle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

This time it shakes it's head, opening it's lid (The teeth and tongue seem to have disappeared) and shows the inscription on the bottom.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 pm

She looks at the inscription. "Figures."

Kifa decided that if Shayle hadn't showed up yet she was either: Ignoring her, not at home, or sleeping. Either way she didn't want to spend more time talking to the box to find out.

She stepped around the box and towards the door. "Well, tell her I want to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next