Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
MrMagma
Nightfire
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Tytan
Katarn
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
12 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 31 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

((Morning all.))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 31 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by MrMagma Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm

((Morning, Aon.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 pm

((Morning Aonee.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:43 pm

((Morning y'all.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm

((Morning Guard.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 pm

She reemerges and signals to Roxie trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible while she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Roxie notices the signal, then barks. And runs off toward New Hope

((That's what I was supposed to do right?))

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm

((No that was supposed to be the "We can get the hell out of here now." signal.))

Sure that Roxie had gotten her signal she sneaks off back towards New Hope.

Last edited by Last on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:07 pm

((Okay, I'll fix it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

((Guard do you care if we just skip to the clinic?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

((You can just skip, I don't mind.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 pm

She steps through the doors of the clinic and waits in the lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Roxie walks in and barks

Whisper walks into the lobby"hey, yer back. Get the glands?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm

She shakes her head. "I got a couple." Kifa places the two glands on a nearby surface. She put on a cocky grin as she reaches into her pack and pulls out a few rad scorpion eggs.

"I figured I'd save you the trouble of future trips. You do know how to take care of an egg right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Whisper looks at the eggs grins"Can't much different then gryphon eggs. Thank ya, those will do just nicely, damn, now I think I have ta pay ya."he chuckles then takes eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

((*glee*))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:28 pm

She shrugs. "Your dog helped. How about you throw in some health potions and we call it even?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:30 pm

"That works,*Floats over a couple potions*thanks again, kid. go have fun, I'm sure ya can find somethin' ta do."He starts unhook Boomy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:34 pm

She leans against the counter looking conflicted. Unsure about what she was about to say. "Could you tell Iffin... Thanks and goodbye?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Goin' somewhere? Ya know yer welcome ta stay here right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm

((Weeeee, just had ~ 1kg pizza, 2 beers and some really good hookah on wine...you can say, I'm, kinda, high (not really). How are you all doing?))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm

((Not too bad, Kat.
katbait:
))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:((Not too bad, Kat.
katbait:
))
FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 31 Mlfw7873_large_zps09e84149
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:39 pm

She shakes her head. "I took a walk around town. This place is too... boring." She shrugs. "Besides. I'm a merc. Not really much for me to do here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 pm

"Well, if yer a merc I might know place. Nice pay and place ta live, normally there's always somethin' ta do, interested?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 pm

((That's a big picture of luna damn.))

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm

((Still not big enough for Camo, though Spike ))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 pm

((I don't think there is a picture big enough for Camo...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 pm

she starts to growl. Some of the tendencies she was trying to overcome staring to show again. "I don't need-... go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 pm

"Well, I will warn ya, it can get a bit cold. But if ya don't mind it's up in Flankoridge it's a company I used ta work for. They'll treat ya right, and give ya whatever ya need, I know the guy in charge so, if ya want I can put in a good word for ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next