Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Aonee
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Orm
Tytan
13 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:37 am

((I will never get rid of gears. Halo may be the reason I got an xbox, but Gears is the raisin I kept it. Also, My gamertag is the same thing that I go by everywhere but Deviant Art. ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:37 am

Shayle's ears flattened at the word 'love' and she turned away as her coat slowly shifted to a soft pink. "I...I didn't know you...felt that way..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:38 am

(("Never said, ah was scary."He shrugs"And so what, Ah ain't in the market fer makin' friends. Ah got my wife, that's all ah need, mutt." ))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 am

XT Vengeance wrote:((I will never get rid of gears. Halo may be the reason I got an xbox, but Gears is the raisin I kept it. Also, My gamertag is the same thing that I go by everywhere but Deviant Art. ))
((Silly XT...Gears aren't raisins!! (/heilgrammar)))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 am

(("If dark pony no think scary, why dark pony try scare Viktor?" *Artificial stomach grumbles loudly. Pulls out a can of cram and consumes whole*.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 am

(("Ah wasn't tryin' ta scare ya, all ah did was walk outta my room. And ya started sayin' a smelt like evil." ))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 am

RoboRed wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:((I will never get rid of gears. Halo may be the reason I got an xbox, but Gears is the raisin I kept it. Also, My gamertag is the same thing that I go by everywhere but Deviant Art. ))
((Silly XT...Gears aren't raisins!! (/heilgrammar)))
((I am the greetest, and now I shall depart for no raisin!))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:47 am

I...I do, Shayle...I meant everything I said back at Kazuki's Palace. You are the most beautiful mare I've ever met. I do want to protect you and keep you safe. And...*puts a hoof on her shoulder* it makes me so happy inside, just to see you smile. To see you happy. To hear you laugh.

*looks away*...I can't imagine a world without that laugh...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 am

(("Dark pony do smell evil. Smell before. Smell like Hoofington. Dark pony need Clock, eyes were fire. Viktor thought dark pony try be scary."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:49 am

((When has Shayle ever laughed? I don't remember that ever happening Buckler.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:52 am

((Oh, she's giggled on multiple occasions...I'd say that counts.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 am

(("Ah don't need the Doc., ah'm fine. My eyes are supposed ta do that, it's just a targetin' spell. Ah don't like folks outside my room, 'specially when Blossom's sleepin'." ))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 am

Shayle's coat glowed a deeper pink, almost matching the violet of her eyes. "Buckler...that...thank you," she replied quietly. "Nobody...nobody's ever told me something like that before, except Felix...but..." she looked back up to him. "How could you? After everything I've done since we got here...how could you feel that way about me?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 am

(("Viktor not do anything. Dark pony start yelling. Dark pony one wake girly pony."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:59 am

((You know what sucks? I've Pre-ordered Halo 4, but I have to work on the 5th and on the eighth, I'm going on a trip to Missouri and won't be back for a week.

All that AND I wouldn't be able to join you anyways on H4 because of slow internet.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

I don't know...I mean, besides the fact that the group seems to get into shitty situations no matter what we do, that puts things into perspective, but...I guess that's what love is...looking past someone's faults and seeing them for who they are...*nuzzles Shayle* Somezebra who deserves to be happy.

((Okay...I don't think I'm gonna need to make that trip to Whole Foods...I've got all the cheese I need right here...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

jacky2734 wrote:((You know what sucks? I've Pre-ordered Halo 4, but I have to work on the 5th and on the eighth, I'm going on a trip to Missouri and won't be back for a week.

All that AND I wouldn't be able to join you anyways on H4 because of slow internet.))
((Didn't you already talk to your folks about that internet issue?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:04 am

((Shadow puts his sunglasses back on and the purple aura goes away" Yeah, well, ah don't trust dogs that usually try ta kill me on sight, so yeah ah like ta take precaution's when ah smell one."He looks back at Cherry sleeping and smiles at her then turns back to viktor."Sides, Blossom ain't awake, if she was we wouldn't be talkin' right now."))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 am

(("When dark pony smell Sand Dogs? Viktor think he only Sand Dog leave Riverside."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 am

Shayle's lips curled into a small grin as she nuzzled Buckler back, her coat remaining in the pink, with a few blue spots.

((Lol, Buckler's baking a cheese pizza))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 am

((@Shayle+Buckler:
Spoiler:
))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 am

((Shadow shrugs"Hellhounds, sand dogs, ya both smell about the same." ))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:09 am

RoboRed wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((You know what sucks? I've Pre-ordered Halo 4, but I have to work on the 5th and on the eighth, I'm going on a trip to Missouri and won't be back for a week.

((Didn't you already talk to your folks about that internet issue?))

((Yes, and they brushed me off and procrastinated about it to the point that they probably don't even remember the conversation. It also doesn't help that our current ISP practically has a freaking monopoly in our area.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 am

*smiles* I love you, Shayle. And that's the truth.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 am

((I LIVE IN MISSOURI DON'T TRY TO MURDER ME! MY DOGS WILL RAPE YOU!))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 am

((This is...awkward...now...does Shayle lie and say she loves him too? Or does she tell him the truth that she doesn't feel that strongly about him yet...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 am

(("Dark pony nose not so good. Hounds smell bad. Smell... Viktor not have word. Smell like sprites."))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 am

((Well, in any case...

The cheese...will last....FOREVER!!!!! Luna ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:19 am

(("Eh, ain't like ah'm built ta hunt by smell and ya both smell close enough. So, ah figured ah'd take some precautions, ah'd rather not risk, Blossom's safety." ))

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 am

((And by rape I meant that one will run and hide, and the other will try to lick your face. ))
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next