Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Aonee
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Orm
Tytan
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 am

((Well, I can't sleep. So I'm here.))

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 26 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 am

((Hey Guard, I just got up myself.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 am

(( Hey, Last, so how are things?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 am

((Sorry about last night guys. It hit 1 AM here and everything went crazy. Or rather, I got the same damn "DIVX PLUS" update thing I always get even though it never actually updates.
Found myself staring at a black screen and able to move my mouse around, but nothing else, so I just shut my computer down and called it a night.

As for Moodstone's thoughts of Trailblazer? He's okay with him for the moment. He isn't being hostile and is honestly trying to help out the group. Think you've only had him say "rot face" around Moodstone once and with what's all going on he either didn't notice it or didn't catch what it means.

But I will note that Moodstone's grandparents, who he never got to meet, was killed by raiders. We've already took care of who was left over from that attack last Season as part of Moody's personal quest.
And as long as Trail doesn't try to do anything to hurt anybody, or piss off any of our Season 1 characters other then Terra, he'll be alright.

Now if he was an ex-slaver on the other hand...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:26 am

((Fine, for the most part. Got up to 49 last night. What about you Guard?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 am

(( Not too bad a little tired but, not bad.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

Moodyman90 wrote:((Now if he was an ex-slaver on the other hand...))

((Because of Alex's mom? Otherwise I'm not sure that's worse.))

((I don't think Red would have much of a problem with him if only because her condition would make her think she's just as bad.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am

(( I think the reasoning for that, is a lot of ponies don't see raiders as being in their right mind and akin them to animals then ponies. Where as Slavers are sane, yet they still decided to sell ponies for a profit. I could be wrong though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 am

((I don't know I still think raiders are worse.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 am

((Did ya'll forget the burning hatred I gave Moody of slavers? When we attacked that slaver camp that Moody was in utter glee to kill them?

Granted this part never came up in the RP itself but the reason I had him move from caravan group to caravan group was due to him wanting to avoid Fillydelphia and other well known slaver places. New Appleloosa was the only exception cause of Dizty.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 am

((I do agree with you on that, last, they are far more burtal and dangerous.

@Moody, right, I forgot about that part...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 am

((I honestly don't remember that, I was absent the one time that might have come up. Or maybe it came up more I have no idea that's one of the things I have no memory of.))

((Edit: The 3DS XL has much better stylus placement. (Same place as the DSi.) I don't understand why Nintendo didn't keep it there.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:20 am

((Honestly I can't remember how much of Moody's backstory I actually brought up in the RP and how much I just kept in my mind.

And I'm certain they had a reason Last. Even if it was just that somebody in the devolpment group made an error in judgement.
I'm quite happy with my 3DS XL, the perfect upgrade from my DS lite.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:29 am

((Yeah, I adopted the 3DS too early, but at least I got some nice GBA games out of it. Even if I never touch the NES games.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:19 pm

(( I'm up! ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 pm

(( I wish I was that excited first thing in the morning. Morning Scyto.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

(( To be fair, it's not exactly morning. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm

((I know. When I say morning I mean waking up or wake up or whatever works there. So I don't think we've scavenged anywhere yet.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 pm

((Morning.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

(( I don't know, I might just cut this cooldown arc short and move on - it isn't looking that interesting. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 pm

((If so, you could just move it closer to the point where they are able to find a way off the island.
I'm just saying.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm

((I was thinking Iffin and Runner were going to wake up an ancient evil by defiling it's shrine or something, eh. Oh well. I guess that means when the Air ship debris is accessible we can go ahead and get off the island.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm

((That actually would be kind of funny, Who says we can't do that and still have the air debris accessible.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 pm

((Sorry, was invited for some TF2 for the Halloween event. Took a while but I finally got everything.

Also, since it's been a few weeks since I played, when I started it up I got 13 items instantly. Plus everything else I got today I hit the jackpot.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:46 pm

((You get stuff for not playing?))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 pm

((Well they made it so that you can get up to 10 items a week, but if you don't play the item counter thing rolls over so you can get more. It was less I got items for not playing and just that I haven't played in a while that as soon as I logged in the game went "Oh snap! You've been playing for 0.1 seconds! Have some items!"

Also could have been items I was suppose to get last time I played but I ether left before they could be granted or something else happened. I don't try to understand the item system anymore in TF2.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 pm

((Huh.
I need to check this.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

((To add into the fun, technically crates don't count towards the weekly item counter last time I checked, so you can get two weapons and 8 crates, but you're still able to get 8 more items.

Of course there's the chance you'll get the same item, most likely a weapon you already have, 10 times in a row. And depending on how much you've played and the number of items you've gotten, you could be screwed over for another week.

Good thing they added crafting... just so you can make a weapon you want and turn around and find 5 of them.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm

((All I got was 2 items from a cauldron.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 pm

((Interesting. Well it is different for everybody.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next