Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

+7
WavemasterRyx
Moodyman90
hawkeye92
Aonee
Scootayay
Ketchup
Kippershy
11 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 7 Empty Re: (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

Post by Kippershy Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

The fuck?
Thanks for letting me know -.-

That's fucking bullshit.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

(Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z - Page 7 Empty Re: (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Day Z

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

It also doesn't help that many weapons now take more shots to kill.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 pm

well now..we all need bag, with 8+ slots and axe as 'main gun'..otherwise...you as good as dead.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Everything I had?
That winchester 1886, 150 slugs for it, 3 canteens, 4 sodas, 1 food, compass, hunting knife, matches, hatchet, G17, 4 clips for it...

all gone

because some little SHITBAG CUNT WANKER camper little kid waiting perfectly still until someone came up a stairwell, and shot me at 1 meter distance with a direct headshot with a shotgun.

FUCKING. CUNT.

I thought this kind've shit didn't happen on this game. Sure, you get roving bandits, snipers and all that, but fucking CORNER CAMPERS?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

*eye twitch* Imagine how long they waited for anybody to come by. I hope that shotgun alerted all the zombies in the area and the moment they looted your body and tried to leave was swarmed.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

It usually can't happen that way, he probably got killed by someone with a nice rifle after sticking around too long. Zombies can easily be picked off in buildings anyway.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm

It can be rage inducing. It can also be very fun. It gives a few unique prospects, like should you become a bandit and kill other players to survive, which causes grief for them over this lost character. Or could you 'live' the life of a scavenger, or a hunter of the indigenous fauna. People do kill other players and play the game specifically for that reason, others do it to survive, which is the designed point of the game.

It is also very easy to become attached to the character you've been so careful to keep alive, and the materials you have procured. Having a nice rifle, plenty of ammunition, food and water, and suddenly being shot from 500 meters away by a bandit with a sniper rifle that you never get to see can easily cause grief.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:43 pm

*eye twitch* Guess I'm just not cut out for online gaming. Oh yeah, I've had my moments of assholeish behavior but for the most part I'm a nice guy and troll, griefers, and general assholes annoy and perplex me to no end.

I know they do it for their own fun, because they find it amusing... but then bitch, moan, and complain when it happens to them. And they do it because "there's no rule against it" and even if there is they don't care.

I'm sorry but shit like this always bothered me. Even back in elementary school during games of Tag. If I was ever IT then everybody in the game would just call TIMES right before I tagged them. And they'd do it to no end because "There's no rule against it" and I'd be IT until recess was over. Of course I was too stupid to do the same.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Humanity is cruel. Humanity is kind. Humanity is human. Humanity is accurately portrayed in DayZ. The sense of risk vs. reward, the greed, the bloodlust, the morality vs. gain principles. And then the paranoia. This game runs on paranoia. That one guy you saw? He's probably going to shoot you. He's going to think the same thing. And what do you do? What does he do? Strike pre-emptively. Why? Because it's the safest way. So intriguing.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

I agree with you, Moody. I'm nice when I game, and I hate cheaters and griefers. But they exist. When people do things that are blatantly mean spirited, I can't help but wonder how they rationalize it.

But, in DayZ, bad people are supposed to be in the game. Banditry is an intended feature. I've killed one person. He was labelled a bandit specifically, meaning he had killed at least 5 people. His pistol rounds broke my leg, and I had to log out before I could loot his corpse(Which had a very awesome ALICE pack.) because I could only crawl, and I was on a stairwell, which due to the engine, damaged me terribly when I tried to move over his body.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Welp, I finally got my bank card to work, which means I was finally able to put money in my steam account and buy ARMA 2. yes I bought the bundle that lets DayZ work and now all I have to do is wait for it to download.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 am

Over in Elecktro with an AKM + 3 mags after being in Komovaro and breaking my legs on a fucking ladder.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

Everything is done downloading. I followed the instructions so hopefully everything will work correctly. Actually start it up and try to join ya'll when I have time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:02 am

Kipper, I can make it to Elektro if you need some assistance. Call me on Skype if this is so.

Great, Moody. I look forward to having another forum member to play with.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 am

Headed over to the barn.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 pm

We established camp + have a car on lu201, I believe. But I need antibiotics...was guarding car for half-hour in rain. I'm in the middle on nowhere, but my friends already searching for antibiotics. BTW, I can post coordinates of camp here, but beware. My friends (most of them) know only Kipp, some of them know ketchup...others, they more likely will shoot, if they see you near camp. So. I'll see where camp is and post coordinates here, but if you want to visit this place, ask me to be there and tell my friends NOT to shoot you :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Katarn, you don't need antibiotics, you are cold.
Or, you are sick if the whole coughing is happening.
You need a heat pack or a campfire.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

No, I need antibiotics, I'm coughing and loosing blood ;) Took heatpack as soon as my friends come back from raid on Stariy Sobor, didn't help.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Damn, we don't have any. I'll keep you apprised if I find any.

Currently heading to Elektro in case Kipper needs help.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

BTW If any of you need to 'take-a-ride' ask me, I'll ask our driver, to meet you and he could drive you, where you need. If you bring jerry can of gasoline - it would be nice. Even better, if one or two piece of glass.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 pm

I did have some antibiotics, before I got camped.
I've just spoke to Ketchup, looks like we'll do a hospital raid some time soon over in Elecktro.
I'll see about server hopping the hospital until we get some, if I can.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:14 pm

we'll be raiding Berezeno, I believe, now, in hope to find some ab's
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Guess what, I don't need ab's. Just logged in and I'm not loosing health and not coughing. Think I got better! We will now get our friend near Electro near Zelenogorsk and then go to Berezeno. If someone want - tell me via steam or here. We are on LU201
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:54 pm

If you do find yourself anywhere near Elecktro tomorrow, mind giving me a lift out've dodge?
I'm on the outskirts at the power station, so could easily sneak out and meet you on the outskirts for a quick pick-up and go job.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Just found off-road pickup, trying to find items, that we need, to repair it.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:58 pm

What do you need to fix the Pick up?

Brother and I raided Cherno Hospital and the surrounding apartments. Currently armed with a CZ 550 with 1 magazine, 870 with 1 each slug and pellet magazines, and a PDW, no ammo. Found the last goodie on a survivor who appeared to have died from a Z attack, had no bandages and nothing missing. Used up the ammo defending my bumbling travel companion.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Orange and Ketchup's incursion into Cherno:

1. Enter apartments.

2. Loot apartments.

3. Hear explosion.

4. Open hospital.

5. Loot hospital.

6. Try to loot industrial across the street.

7. Orange fires his AKM. Shitstorm occurs.

8. Come out of Cherno with bloodbags and about fifty or so more kills.

9. Goes hunting.

10. Finds power station. Orange fires his AKM again. Another shitstorm occurs.

11. Get dropped at power station.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Stream. Of church thing.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Pick up we have scrap and will now loot around for wheels and other (glass is what you need last)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Where are you and on what server?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next