Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+39
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Rafafidi
Regolit
Paper Airplane
Jeremyrush
Valikdu
Mech
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Snipehamster
Stringtheory
Admiral Stoic Rum
NoodleNugget
FeatherDust
Somber
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
RandomBlank
RoboRed
Quotidian
Icy Shake
Rboy474
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
Orm
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Sindri
MrMagma
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Derpmind
Kippershy
Meleagridis
SilentCarto
43 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:
Kippershy wrote:

Puh-lease. I'm the size of a bear compared to her - yes even flutters managed to out-wrestle a bear and BJ is augmented, but I'm sure there could be fun... somehow!
Kipper seems to like it rough...

That I do. Who wants to know?

Regardless of whether we wanted to know or not, we do now.

-smirks- I just can't help myself!

RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Spoiler:
Puh-lease.
I'm the size of a bear compared to her - yes even flutters managed to
out-wrestle a bear and BJ is augmented, but I'm sure there could be
fun... somehow!
Well, I'd ask if you have a deathwish, but your response has made that quite evident... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 2113965524

I just reckon I could get BJ to enjoy herself is all. Plus I could play buckin' broncho if not!

RoboRed wrote:
swicked wrote:
kattlarv wrote: @Robo: It's
your birthday? Grats, have a ... I dunno, feel free to ask anything
(anything) and I'll answer?

Ooh! Ooh!
Ask what her credit card information is!
Ehh...asking Kim a question is a Pandora's Box I'd prefer not to open...

Pandora's box is a metaphor for pussy.
If you read the myths then you find out that Prometheus was the titan creator of mankind and before Zeus tricked him into giving man 'Pandora's box' there was no women - only men.

Thus - Pandora's box is a woman, or more specifically, her vagina and the curses that man's lust for it had caused.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Cptadder Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Cptadder wrote:
I am my own underling, my own henchman, I am the Captain and Commander of a ship of one.
Which are you, Captain or Commander? (I really hope you were referencing what I think you were...otherwise I'm gonna look like an idiot)
I am the Captain of this vessel and the Commander of this fleet!
And yes it's a hidden joke but not the one you think.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

@Kipper: Between 20 and 25 xP
And hey, come on, I made the pun/joke to start with, why'd I get offended? ;P
I have to say "ew..." on the last one though, since as said, it wasn't a "clean", dirty joke. The tact/waffle part you got right (I think), but think again on the shroom one, synonyms for that, and how it'd be "combined" with previous mentioned.

@Robo: Aw... well, suit yourself, it's all I can offer xP
And as said, you'd get to pick the question, I can't help if you pick something that requires a memory wipe xD

@Kipper: (Box, on the side-note of box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuUjStgNqY semi-nsfw humour, check out the Yoshi/Birdo one too Kipper, you know you want to xD) Huh, didn't know that. I thought it was a woman that opened the box or something like that. In either case, then I got a very small box, but however really neatly and well ornated xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm

swicked wrote:
robored wrote: Ehh...asking Kim a question is a Pandora's Box I'd prefer not to open...
Awww...
Anyway, I'd offer something for your birthday, too, but being a non-artist is pretty limiting when it comes to stuff like that.
*shrug* Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure you can think of something if you really try, though.

Kippershy wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Spoiler:
Puh-lease.
I'm the size of a bear compared to her - yes even flutters managed to
out-wrestle a bear and BJ is augmented, but I'm sure there could be
fun... somehow!
Well, I'd ask if you have a deathwish, but your response has made that quite evident... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 2113965524

I just reckon I could get BJ to enjoy herself is all. Plus I could play buckin' broncho if not!

RoboRed wrote:
swicked wrote:
kattlarv wrote: @Robo: It's
your birthday? Grats, have a ... I dunno, feel free to ask anything
(anything) and I'll answer?

Ooh! Ooh!
Ask what her credit card information is!
Ehh...asking Kim a question is a Pandora's Box I'd prefer not to open...

Pandora's box is a metaphor for pussy.
If you read the myths then you find out that Prometheus was the titan creator of mankind and before Zeus tricked him into giving man 'Pandora's box' there was no women - only men.

Thus - Pandora's box is a woman, or more specifically, her vagina and the curses that man's lust for it had caused.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....*facepalm*

Kattlarv wrote:@Robo: Aw... well, suit yourself, it's all I can offer xP
And as said, you'd get to pick the question, I can't help if you pick something that requires a memory wipe xD
I just said I'd rather not do it. I'm not turning the offer down, however. I prefer to keep my options open.
There's just no telling what'll happen, though.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Well I damn well say it's pussy in general.
Anyone got a problem with that?
No?
No.
Good.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Kippershy wrote:Well I damn well say it's pussy in general.
No?
No.
Good.

Meh. I know better than to question your pool of random knowledge and facts. And I fear the consequences if I do question said logic.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 pm

I got a problem you got a problem with that? Yes? Well get over it.

Looking back I must point out. Cptadder puts out too much data for me to process in a 3ō minute period. So who thinks the pile of rags is snips?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote: So who thinks the pile of rags is snips?

The potential's there [Snips and Shears are too closely linked to ignore], and being one of the ponies involved with Rarity's soul jars, may/may not have a link with the regeneration talisman and the 'souls' linked with it. I just don't feel that it is though. I don't know why. My Red Herring sensors are in overdrive.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 pm

swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*
You love me for it. don't bitch about my methods of winning an argument!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 pm

MrMagma wrote:

The potential's there [Snips and Shears are too closely linked to ignore], and being one of the ponies involved with Rarity's soul jars, may/may not have a link with the regeneration talisman and the 'souls' linked with it. I just don't feel that it is though. I don't know why. My Red Herring sensors are in overdrive.

Just remember - Somber could always change who it is at the tip of a hat if he so felt like it.
Say for example, someone (or enough of us) figured it out earlier then he'd like - he could easily switch it from whomever it is to someone else and be like: it was this person you've never heard of / heard of once all along.

No way to prove him wrong and it'd be his decision end of the day anyway.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Kippershy wrote:
swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*
For the record, I have no problem with pussy in general.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*

Of course you don't, I'm not saying I do either. That's the thing though; we love it.
Men crave pussy on a biological level (unless you're gay) in order to reproduce - but back in the days of Greek myths, it was seen as because women are attractive and desirable rather then simple reproduction. (though that as an aspect all the same)

Anyway, screw my rambling - what I mean is - pussy causes trouble because how much we love it.
Wars, family feuds, friendships ending, emotional troubles on a singular level (depression, anxiety and the rest) and so on.
The very nature of it causes trouble.

Thus, by introducing it to man, a whole new world of evils was awakened.

swicked wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*

Love is a strong word :p

And you have strong feelings for me. haha

Last edited by Kippershy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Kippershy wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

Just remember - Somber could always change who it is at the tip of a hat if he so felt like it.
Say for example, someone (or enough of us) figured it out earlier then he'd like - he could easily switch it from whomever it is to someone else and be like: it was this person you've never heard of / heard of once all along.

I bet Somber reads these sometimes and is like, "What?! It's obviously not ______, it's ______, you fools!"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

I bet Somber reads these sometimes and is like, "What?! It's obviously not ______, it's ______, you fools!"

You're actually not wrong.
One time I made a rambling guess about how Rampage was project chimera (because all the personalities) and a soul jar mixed into one - he came along and told me I was wrong and that she's project eternity before that had bore much more mention then a single line or two in the story.

I think I upset him at the same time, I don't remember.
I've upset Somber way too many times to be allowed to carry on reading his story, let alone commenting on it. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 4206338362
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Kippershy wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*

Of course you don't, I'm not saying I do either. That's the thing though; we love it.
Men crave pussy on a biological level (unless you're gay) in order to reproduce - but back in the days of Greek myths, it was seen as because women are attractive and desirable rather then simple reproduction. (though that as an aspect all the same)

Anyway, screw my rambling - what I mean is - pussy causes trouble because how much we love it.
Wars, family feuds, friendships ending, emotional troubles on a singular level (depression, anxiety and the rest) and so on.

Then I guess I'm the odd man out on that one, because I honestly don't care for it XD
Asexuality FTW Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Kippershy wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

One time I made a rambling guess about how Rampage was project chimera (because all the personalities) and a soul jar mixed into one - he came along and told me I was wrong and that she's project eternity before that had bore much more mention then a single line or two in the story.

I've upset Somber way too many times to be allowed to carry on reading his story, let alone commenting on it. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 4206338362

Oh...god. Sad Somber! Sad Kipper! It makes me feel sad! Nooooooo!!! *Dive hugs Somber and Kipper* (LOL I'm like 5'8, ~130 pounds, dive hugging people. 'Cause screw you, society!)

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

Oh...god. Sad Somber! Sad Kipper! It makes me feel sad! Nooooooo!!! *Dive hugs Somber and Kipper* (LOL I'm like 5'8, ~130 pounds, dive hugging people. 'Cause screw you, society!)

6'2.5 and 200~ or something.
Highest I've been lately was 210, but that was an hour after a MASSIVE meal. (absolutely massive)

Dive hugging me would be no problem.
No clue on Somber though.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
swicked wrote:
No?
No.
Good.

*rolls eyes*

Then I guess I'm the odd man out on that one, because I honestly don't care for it XD
Asexuality FTW [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 779695502

I swing between not giving a fuck and somewhat giving a fuck.
Flirting is something I'll do no matter what - its fun, free, relaxing and good socialising.
Companionship is something I do desire almost always - though I do like my personal space and do live happily alone, having someone to confide in and to provide for / be the best I can be for to make them happy is something I very much enjoy.

It's not about me so much as it is about giving myself to someone else, making them happy and like I say - being the very best I can be for them.

Sex... eh. I mean, I haven't had any since my operation back in January so it's gonna be different, no doubt - but still, doesn't bother me that much unless
Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Kippershy wrote:Sex... eh. I mean, I haven't had any since my operation back in January so it's gonna be different, no doubt - but still, doesn't bother me that much unless
I am afraid of the answer, but what kind of operation you did?
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Rafafidi wrote:
Kippershy wrote:Sex... eh. I mean, I haven't had any since my operation back in January so it's gonna be different, no doubt - but still, doesn't bother me that much unless
Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Rafafidi wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah...I can imagine that would put a damper on things...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Do you guys think that the flashback that BlackJack had of Psalm in this chapter was true? I always thought that Pinkie Pie died in the bomb, minutes before she was able to defuse it. The flashback suggested that she was assassinated first. But if that's the case, why wasn't Psalm killed in the blast? FO:E said that all of Manehatten was destroyed by one very powerful balefire bomb snuck into the city. Psalm was still in Manehatten when the bomb detonated, I'm guessing that Blackjack's flashbacks are dreams inspired by the memories of Psalm, but not actually real events.
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Rafafidi wrote:
Spoiler:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Rafafidi wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

WaffleSmart wrote:Do you guys think that the flashback that BlackJack had of Psalm in this chapter was true? I always thought that Pinkie Pie died in the bomb, minutes before she was able to defuse it. The flashback suggested that she was assassinated first. But if that's the case, why wasn't Psalm killed in the blast? FO:E said that all of Manehatten was destroyed by one very powerful balefire bomb snuck into the city. Psalm was still in Manehatten when the bomb detonated, I'm guessing that Blackjack's flashbacks are dreams inspired by the memories of Psalm, but not actually real events.
OH THANK GOD A POST ABOUT PROJECT HORIZONS!
She was on top of Tenpony Tower, whose shields protected her as they did the building itself.
It's kind of eerie to think about Littlepip and Homage splashing around in the rain there, and then to think, Psalm was right over there when she shot Pinkie.

Last edited by SilentCarto on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:02 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
Rafafidi wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah...I can imagine that would put a damper on things...
Spoiler:

ULTRA LEVEL SPOILER:

Spoiler:

OH FUCK NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK LEVEL SPOILER:

Spoiler:

...you chose to open those - you deserve them nightmares.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Cptadder wrote:We used nukes for everything.
I can haz thermonuclear hand grenade?

Happy to help, this little conversations are great time wasters for my sad but vital job of waiting for something to break or stopping people from looking at pron at work on the company dime. (Yes that's right I'm THAT guy in your company).
A salute to the humble IT guy, so oft vilified, so rarely rewarded, and yet so vital to the function of... well, anything these days.

And people still look at porn on work computers? Seriously? How stupid do.. oh, right, sorry, I had faith in humanity for a moment. Won't happen again.

swicked wrote:Anyway, I'd offer something for your birthday, too, but being a non-artist is pretty limiting when it comes to stuff like that.
Just track them online back to their real identity, find their home address, and mail/order them something cool! That's what I do.

What? Crazy

No?
No.
Good.
Okay, so what does it mean that all the horrors of the world flew out when it was first opened, and Hope remained inside?

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:So who thinks the pile of rags is snips?
Yo. Blue hoof, calls himself "Shears," needs to go back to the prison facility that fed into Rarity's experiments, which he performed? I'm embarrassed that it took somepony else's suggestion before I realized, and I blame sleep deprivation for the delay in my reasoning.

Kippershy wrote:Men crave pussy on a biological level (unless you're gay) in order to reproduce
Asexuality means never having to deal with this shit Coo

WaffleSmart wrote:Do you guys think that the flashback that BlackJack had of Psalm in this chapter was true? I always thought that Pinkie Pie died in the bomb, minutes before she was able to defuse it. The flashback suggested that she was assassinated first. But if that's the case, why wasn't Psalm killed in the blast? FO:E said that all of Manehatten was destroyed by one very powerful balefire bomb snuck into the city. Psalm was still in Manehatten when the bomb detonated, I'm guessing that Blackjack's flashbacks are dreams inspired by the memories of Psalm, but not actually real events.
Nothing in the dream contradicts what Littlepip found after the fact. The shot in the dream was to a location that wouldn't have been immediately obvious to a non-doctor looking at scorched bones. Pinkie's skeleton was found in the corner with the Twilight statuette in its ribcage. The building Psalm fired from in the dream was pretty much intact two centuries later, and she had a functional shield, Rad-X, and good armor between her and the blast. It's possible that it didn't happen that way, but everything matches up as if it did.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Spoiler:
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Sindri wrote:
Cptadder wrote:We used nukes for everything.
I can haz thermonuclear hand grenade?

No?
No.
Good.
Okay, so what does it mean that all the horrors of the world flew out when it was first opened, and Hope remained inside?

Nuclear hand grenades were real.
too lazy/tired to get link for proof, but I know they were prototyped at the same time as nuclear arty.
Of course, they weren't anywhere near as powerful as to kill the guy throwing it - just enough to wipe out anyone in the immediate area of its explosion (+ radiation)

As for all the horrors escaping; again, its to do with the corruption and greed that sex brings - the whole trouble and desire/sorrow/loss of focus around pussy. all of it.
a curse upon mankind.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Wow am I late to the party... Happy belated birthday Robo.

@silentcarto Now another question is how accurate was her academy dream was.

Personally I'm trying to figure out who wants to mess up the Marauders through Garnet. Also which lockers hasn't Blackjack opened yet?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next