Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.)

+4
Moonlight
Octavia
CamoBadger
Linguz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.)

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 am

Okay. Here are basically the changes I'll make as of my current mindset.

> The time is set approximately 2000 years from the current time in MLP: FiM.
> 100 years after the current time, all the ponies we know (personally) had died at some point.
> 900 years later, Celestia and Luna were overthrown by Discord.
> Discord got bored of the chaos and left 500 years later.
> We've had 475 years of kings and queens taking their crown and being overthrown not much later and some long pockets of anarchy. Lot of bloodshed.
> 25 years ago, the current lord took his command and he has held it along side the bards.

> 4 bards of the elements. 1 overlord.
> North, South, East, West for the bards. Overlord takes the middle.
> Elements will be Fire, Ice, Earth, Air respectively. Overlord has the element of Pure Energy.
> Names will be Ignite, Frost, Terra, and Gale respectively. Overlord needs a name. Give me suggestions or wait until I get one.

> Other changes pending.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.)

Post by Spitfire Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Still not sure if I'll join..
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:33 pm

This is going to be really awkward when I start releasing my FF Applebloom
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Your FF?
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Sequel to Cold as Ice might involve those same elements you're RP involves Twilight crazy

Different story though, just made me giggle a little seeing those Elements of Nature listed out like that
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Well, those are the basic elements. Avatar: The Last Airbender is where I got them from.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

True, I guess they are common enough...I'm just tired and don't think very clearly this late at night :P sorry for that little outburst
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Don't worry about it.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm

this seems interesting..... im pondering on if i should join Elements of Nature Planning (Name might be changed when it starts.) - Page 2 702243357
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 am

Excited to see this launch some time. We still having bards using instruments, or am I given free reign over that jazz with my characters?
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2