Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+17
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Epsilon
Kattlarv
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
Bootleg
Twilightwolf4
Ketchup
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
iLateralGX
StoneSlinger88
Whiskey Rebellion
Vinylshadow
21 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 pm

So, for someone who never played Dragon Age, would you recommend Inquisition?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:28 pm

It's good..at trying to be freaking MMO. So if you'll ignore almost all of side quests..you'll spend like only 40 hours to finish the game. And if you don't...well..it's ~100-120 hours.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:So, for someone who never played Dragon Age, would you recommend Inquisition?
Yes.

It's not super newcomer-friendly, but reading some codex entries should get you mostly up to speed. Also, the Keep means that you can set up a world state without playing the first two games.

But yeah, it's amazing and awesome and I love it.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 pm

I see

maybe I'll play in a year or two when everyone has forgotten about it, then Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 pm

By  that time they should also release all DLC, including where will be stuff, they announced year ago at G3...like your keeps under attack <.<
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:56 pm

On the hugeness thing, yeah, it's pretty crazy huge, but that's a good thing for me. Maybe it's just that I'm a DA nerd and I love shit like this, but it's the first game in the series where you feel like you're really seeing the world. One of Dragon Age's strengths is its rich setting, and for most of the series it was somewhat in the background (Origins was set entirely in Fereldan, II was basically only the single city of Kirkwall), so being able to see such a large slice of the world is thrilling to me.

This is kind of a weird comparison, but it's sort of like Deus Ex in that it's as deep as you want it to be. If you want, you can just play through it relatively straight and be done in ~40-50 hours. However, if you want to really dig in, there's a shitton of stuff to find. It's also one of those games where it's worth it to play through multiple times, since playing as a different race will subtly change your gameplay experience.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Scienza wrote:Bitch, plz.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 BROKEN_BEER_BOTTLE
I will be the moe-est-ass motherfucker you have ever seen.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Darling,

It is on.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Unrelated:

Best dazzle bait
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Them eyes, tho.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Darling,

It is on.
[exaggerated hair-flipping intensifies]
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Something like this?

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Img-2522608-1-PonyRarityComeAtMeDarling
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Angel_evil_grin_S03E11
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 808398__safe_solo_rarity_pixiv_rainbow+power_artist-colon-qiluo+soul

I'm sorry, but I cannot hear you over the the deafening roars of my own fabulousness.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm a little late, but I'm happy for you, Harm. I already gave my support to Frost a while back.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:38 pm

In other news, I've finally gotten around to watching Kill La Kill.

I'm about two minutes in and I've already seen the eight-foot-tall Truant Officer dressed as a fucking crusader, and I still can't decide if this is the best or the worst thing ever
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 pm

It gets even better.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Thank you, Iron.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Hm...I see the school takes a unique (if conservative) stance on corporal punishment.
edit:

Nevermind, this is the best show ever.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:38 pm

The back-alley doctor has a neon sign advertising their self-named business as a back-alley doctor.

Once again. Best show ever.

Also I really like Ryuko's shoes. Very sporty.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Valikdu wrote:I wanna assemble a new rig, next week maybe.
Am I doing anything wrong here?

-CPU: an Intel I7 5930K
-Cooling for CPU: this one http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002028
-Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme6
-RAM: 4x8Gb modules of PC4-17000 DDR4
-Case: Thermaltake Level 10 GT
-Video: a Radeon R9 290X(this one? or this one)

I've changed some things around.
-Going to take this RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 4*4. The ones I was going to take previously had CL15 timings and no cooling, these have CL13 and heat radiators. And I don't really need whole 32 of it (this one is 30% cheaper than the previous :D).
-I was told that ASRock boards aren't reliable, so I'll get this one instead: Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming 5 Rev. 1
-The variant of a R9 290X with Vapor-X

Thought, comments?

Last edited by Valikdu on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:34 pm

@Valikdu
Burning envy, mostly. :P (Cue: "I had that, but my doctor prescribed some penicillin and it cleared up in a week.")

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Needs a cupholder and a bitchin' setta shocks. some neon underglow, probs.

In other news, because I have the attention span of a fuck-mothering squirrel, I just downloaded DA:I. Without the 'deluxe' armor and weapons add-on, naturally, because I don't need your fucking hand-outs, EA.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:57 pm

fuck EA
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:59 pm

RoboRed wrote:fuck EA
In a butt Sweetie Belle
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:01 pm

with a cactus.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:12 pm

lel:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:24 pm

RoboRed wrote:
lel:
That dragonslayer chick kinda reminds me of an idea I had bouncing around a while back.

Essentially, a reconstruction/justification of the anime/fantasy classic of skimpily-clad women fighting giant monsters with ridiculous, massive weapons. In essence, it's about professional dragonslayers (though they can deal with other monsters as well). They forgo armor, as the heaviest armor is pretty much tinfoil to a dragon or giant, in favor of mobility and staying cool while fire is being breathed at you--some go so far as to go shirtless or partly so. This has the added benefit of making it easier to climb or scale the mountains and valleys that dragons, giants, and other beasts call home--and, for that purpose, slayers are likely to have both rope and climbing gear (such as a pair of picks and specialized footwear) on hand--the paired climbing axes/picks also come in handy for dealing with bandits and other mundane threats, as their weapons--which can range from large, unique swords to customized polearms--are largely specialized towards dealing with massive, armored, or otherwise unusual foes and are of little use in prolonged conflict against ordinary men.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:32 pm

@Harmony and Frost: Oh, good luck to both of you; you'll unfortunately probably need it...

Harmony Ltd. wrote:First option, Swicked.

ramble hidden for length:
Very good!  I'm glad it's been going well so far, and that those close to you are accepting.  Well, those you care most about.  From your descriptions of the people you have to work with, some of them almost certainly won't be pleased.

I'm afraid that I don't know as much about your personal situation, Frost, but you've given me the impression that you'd respond to someone trying to harass you about this with something along the lines of "Yeah, you want to make something of it?" coupled with an ominous loom.  And that anyone who took you up on the offer based on the impression that women can't fight would quickly discover their error.

Frost wrote:
Scienza wrote:Bitch, plz.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 BROKEN_BEER_BOTTLE
I will be the moe-est-ass motherfucker you have ever seen.
Yes.  Like that.  :D
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm

I don't tend to take things personally; but, yeah, I'd be happy to roll some fucker up if it came to it. If nothing else, I'd always be carrying, so I could just go Zimmerman all over their asses.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next