Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
RoboRed
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Cptadder
brony all alone
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ketchup
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Katarn
Tytan
Vinylshadow
23 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

@swicked
That's A) poetic, and B) quite metal. Also reminiscent of Hannibal.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by geekladd Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

I 100% approve as long as I'm not one of the mutilated
geekladd
geekladd
Foal

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Ruby Ribbon
Sex: no thanks
Species: unicorn

http://geekladd.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:20 am

Picky picky.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:23 am

I wonder why you gave me as mental illness communism and why this in first place...
*looks at forum 'title'* ..oh.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:27 am

I gave you the mental illness communism because you're supposed to be hearing the voices of Stalin and Lenin as they tell you how to woo Sci by standing out from the other guys in her harem by demonstrating how to well you can create a rudimentary form of the KGB from the hospitals support staff.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 am

I'd suggest putting Swicked as the "villain" of the piece, but on the other hand, I think most of us are going to take turn being the "villains" in different ways and cirmustances.

I suppose his is going to be more along the lines of "try to never be alone with Swicked".

Speaking of...

Newbie. What secrets do you hide?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by geekladd Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 am

I guess I'm newbie?
geekladd
geekladd
Foal

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:35 am

Relatively speaking, you've been between these walls for a while now, but we haven't heard you much. So maybe a presentation is in order, don't you think?

I mean, better you talk now than after Swicked got his ways with you, isn't it?

(It's okay if you don't want to talk, I'm just being in character there)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:35 am

[Before you continue reading, I am fully aware I'm encouraging him, and I may have problems beyond acute OCD.]

But by removing the skin do you not remove that which one uses to experience a vast majority of the physical world? And what is a man that cannot experience what it is like to be cooled by a sea breeze, or the feel of autumn leaves as they crumble in their palm, or the heat of a lovers breath on their cheek?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:37 am

Depending on the degree of free reign swicked-character is allowed in the asylum, this could end up being an extra-dark comedy. Obviously you'd have to give his introduction/backstory (the "why'd-he-get-locked-up-in-this-madhouse?" bit) the full treatment, but that wouldn't necessarily push the show into ultra-dark territory. One scene does not a theme make.

Would love to see some of the conversations he'd get into with the other guys, either way. Has the potential to be comedy gold. He's got this outlook that lets him see what he thinks of as the core beauty (maybe perfection) at the heart of all these other characters, and you could milk this for some heart-to-hearts between him and the others, only he adds in these comments about how he'd bring the perfection to the surface, via something between sculpture, surgery, and pure honest butcher's work... all the while also manipulating people to bring out their purest selves, too, which might not be a good thing by the standards of the staff. I dunno, obviously I don't have as firm a grasp on this concept as swicked does, but what I'm understanding from it sounds like it offers great potential.

(Are we doing in-character now? Not trying to be a wacky-fourth-wall-breaking dude, here, still just tossing out ideas.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:38 am

Also I guess Swick is going to be the boogieman of the institution
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:42 am

@OAC: I guess we could make this a RP in another thread at the least. Or maybe some sort of cooperative storytelling experiment.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Also I guess Swick is going to be the boogieman of the institution
Institution? He's pretty much the boogieman of the forum.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 am

He is also an admin of said forum
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by geekladd Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:47 am

Probably not much to say. Been lurking here for a while because information about Project Horizon updates.  I make ponies. Do not want to be skinned. Trixie is best pony. E.V.E. is best robot. Tali is best alien. And... That's probably about it
geekladd
geekladd
Foal

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:49 am

As a parenthese...

Frostbait? http://djscorpioncock.tumblr.com/post/100473853206/robotlyra-spazzbot-nordreys-jkrockin
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am

So, the character of Hinds. Hospital administrator.

He's totally got a model train set in his office, yes? And a conductor's hat he wears when playing with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:01 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:So, the character of Hinds. Hospital administrator.

He's totally got a model train set in his office, yes? And a conductor's hat he wears when playing with it?
Of course. And you know each train is gonna have a name.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:03 am

@Swicked, The latter.

The sass was directed at me.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:03 am

swicked wrote:
...unless I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying.

Yes. I was just simply pointing out obvious thing.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:05 am

Nevermind. I also misinterpreted.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:06 am

@Tytan
"Boogieman" was meant to be a term of endearment, right? 's how I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:11 am

Tytan wrote:Katarn- Communism
…Oh. It's that sort of asylum, is it? Or are you just using that to refer to the voices you mentioned earlier?

Tytan wrote:I gave you the mental illness communism because you're supposed to be hearing the voices of Stalin and Lenin as they tell you how to woo Sci by standing out from the other guys in her harem by demonstrating how to well you can create a rudimentary form of the KGB from the hospitals support staff.
Oh. :D

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:So, the character of Hinds. Hospital administrator.

Tytan wrote:

Of course. And you know each train is gonna have a name.
:D
How exactly did I get this reputation, again? Was it the track gauge discussion? That's probably where it started, wasn't it…
I still think it's cool that Equestria seems to be using Brunel, though.

swicked wrote:...your point being? I don't think I've done a bad job so far. It's kinda difficult with me being up when most everyone else is sleeping, but that'll change.
I mean, I'm not looking for validation, and I'm certainly not offering for someone else to do this instead of me, but I wasn't under the impression anyone thought robo explicitly shouldn't have made me an admin.

...unless I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying.
I, at least, don't see any problem with you being an admin.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:12 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Tytan
"Boogieman" was meant to be a term of endearment, right? 's how I read it.
Depends on how you look at it. On one hand it could be an in-joke that swicked is hiding under the metaphorical bed of the forum waiting for us to post things we shouldn't. On the other hand, at this point I'm a little scared he really is hiding under my bed.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:22 am

@Da Show
Personally, most of my concept of this boils down to a combination of Scrubs, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and (thanks to swicked) Hannibal. Only an anime, I guess? :P Definitely something I'd watch, at any rate.

@Hinds
Yup, I think it was the gauge discussion. I think I remember you talking about a battle-train at some point, too, a loooong time ago.

@Tytan/swicked
Too many suitcases under my bed for swicked to fit there. He'd have to be in my closet, or in the crawlspace I've never looked in that sometimes unlatches itself and flies open at night for no reason. I wish I was joking about that happening. I've got stuff propped against it and it still just falls open sometimes. :\ Anyway, swicked, if you do choose to hide in my room, avoid the crawlspace; my folks say it's got exposed insulation all along the walls, and I think it's fiberglass or something. Nasty stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:30 am

...I'm sorry, I haven't paid enough attention at start..so it's harem-like anime and...Tytan ship everyone with Katt or Sci?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:34 am

That wasn't the original idea, but Sci liked the idea.

I think it would be an episode that parodies harem anime.

And considering that I'm unfamiliar with your sexual tendencies so I'm assuming you like dah wimmens, then your choices for your mandatory love interest are Katt and Sci. And Katt would be a little to Tsundere for a primary love interest.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:44 am

I wonder what their opinion on this is (not me, all of it in general).
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:52 am

A season-ending cliffhanger would have all of you trapped (either mentally, or in Tron style) inside a version 100.0 Dwarf Fortress that I'm running.
With my mods installed.

Crazy
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:57 am

@Val

That would be enough for most people to just be trapped in DF.
For me...
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next