Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
iLateralGX
Ironmonger
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Tytan
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Katarn
O. Hinds
Frost
Scienza
StoneSlinger88
Vinylshadow
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
20 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Mister Frost wrote:If by "Military School" you mean West Point of a civillian school's ROTC program...yeah, that's for officers. Enlisted soldiers just go to BCT&AIT or OSUT for a matter of months where they do push-ups instead of getting any actual training.

Lovely; I'll stick to libraries and fast-food joints, thanks
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:The only way you'd ever get me into Military School is is you knocked me out and dragged me there.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere near the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is the Armed Forces
You know, like half the regulars here are military. You might not agree with government policy, or military expenditures, or even the central values of military culture, but that doesn't mean you get to be an asshole.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:53 pm

He can be an asshole all he wants. I (and the other military regulars. And the rest of the regulars) have long since stopped giving a shit about his opinion. 

The use of 'Regulars' is fuckin' me up here. My battallion is the 1-6th IN "Regulars", so seeing it out of the blue was a bit surprising.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Mister Frost wrote:The use of 'Regulars' is fuckin' me up here. My battallion is the 1-6th IN "Regulars", so seeing it out of the blue was a bit surprising.
It was obviously a calculated ploy to throw you off balance. I truly am the puppetmaster.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 pm

WELP, FUCK MY NIGHT!

I WAS working on my first Clock that I WOULD have drawn all by myself, but my fucking art program fucking CRASHED after three hours of work.

(╯°n°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Tytan wrote:WELP, FUCK MY NIGHT!

I WAS working on my first Clock that I WOULD have drawn all by myself, but my fucking art program fucking CRASHED after three hours of work.

(╯°n°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CTRL-S AFTER EVERY SINGLE LINE. That's the only way.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 pm

@Last, I sent you a picture that should be small enough to upload now.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Sorry Ty, that sucks. As for the picture I'll switch it out in a bit, the avatar thing is actually working now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:22 am

Now that's a good reaction image

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d853b654c9595a4f317939933b225724/tumblr_inline_nct18x7kSs1qg6gjx.gif
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:25 am

Frostgasm?

http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/98954837078/manufacture-your-own-ar-15-at-home-with-defense
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:06 am

I know what's going on my Christmas list
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 am

Man the can of worm this is opening regarding weapon controls is going to be a sight to behold.

Man I love living in the Future.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 am

Tytan wrote:
Vinylshadow wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Spooky screw loose:
Not overly spooky as a whole. Plus, the bust takes out most of it.

Boobs make scary things not scary
@katt That may be true but you also have absurd standards.

@vinyl Then you obviously aren't familiar with the work of one H.R. Geiger.
Not really. It's not drawn in a very threatening manner. Most the emphasis and focus seemed to be on enhancing the cleavage. At most they went for a "not sure if want/strangely arousing" not to be spooky. (And having read your reply later down: Sorry for trailing down below. But yeah... like said: You kinda seem to forget which you are posting it too. Also, sorry to hear about the crash. Been there myself. Most programs today can have a auto-save feature turned on though.)

Spoiler:

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1207
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30