Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 11 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

I still need one more part before I can build it sadly. And like I said I sided with Corpus so I'm rather stuck.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 11 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Just join some Grinneer invasion missions. Not that hard unless you're hardlining for Corpus. Hay, I have all three deathmarks on me at the moment, based off of the messages. Here's to hoping they redo the warning system and make it all the more creepier. Imagine that you don't get an email. Instead, occasionally when you're on the star charts you hear some raspy breathing. First couple of times you might mistake it for just hearing things. Then when you're on a mission with a new frame. Bam! Stalker's there.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Fri May 02, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm

I would probably freak out and just run until I realised what was happening...at which point I would run more because there's no way my new frame is ready.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 4:31 pm

The Teamspeak server doesn't happen to require a password does it?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri May 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Silver136 wrote:The Teamspeak server doesn't happen to require a password does it?
yeah, it's 'phcc' (forget if its lower or uppercase)

EDIT: this is the IP adress: 8.9.36.41:9207
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 5:15 pm

I found the IP, just wasn't sure what the password was. Tried PHCC, I suppose I probably should have tried lowercase as well.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Yup. Welcome to the mostly empty TS server.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Haha thanks. Not gonna actually get on until later, but I'm gonna bookmark it on my return home.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Silver136 wrote:I found the IP, just wasn't sure what the password was. Tried PHCC, I suppose I probably should have tried lowercase as well.
The sever is payed for by me and maintained by a professional company so welcome to the informal PHCC gathering group.

OAN
If we want to do L4D tonight might I recommend downloading One 4 Nine
http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=7387

I has everything you could want, including zombies.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 6:53 pm

The first L4D or the second?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Silver136 wrote:The first L4D or the second?
L4D2
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm

...oops. If I had actually checked the thread today, I think I would have been able to try doing a game tonight. Sorry everyone.

Who's up for doing something Saturday?  Twilight Sparkle Usual time's at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, but I'm totally open to trying a different time if ya want to suggest it. Welcome to the group, Silver136!
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri May 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks!
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat May 03, 2014 3:21 am

Sorry Derp, I think the RP is gonna happen today at that time.
Was Warframing with Aonee and Silver on Friday. Fun times ahoy with lag aplenty.
Starting to go on 'Recruit' to farm for Prime Parts. Specifically want Paris Prime first, with 2 of 5 blueprints.

Update: Does anyone want any of the games from the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale? If so, I might just get the 4-pack to pass around. 4 Days to go.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm moving into my new apartment on Wednesday, and after that I won't have internet for a while, so I won't be participating in any game nights.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 pm

See you later then, Scyto. Protip: get Google Fiber.
*drools*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon May 05, 2014 6:56 am

And don't get Century Link!
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 06, 2014 6:25 am

SK, is the offer for the Coop Bundle still available? I'd like to have it if it is.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm

So I'm gonna try starting up again this week. Starting tonight, on a monday. Monday. *Hiss* Whelp, I foresee no problems at all.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue May 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Again, gonna try for another game night in 40 minutes.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Derpmind, if you want I can introduce you to my group so we could set something up. I can send you our Teamspeak address over Steam.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 am

So... I thought yesterday was Tuesday. Sorry for not trying to do a game last night, everyone. I'll try doing on on Friday, unless we want to try tonight I guess.

@Silver Eh... maybe? If you need an extra player for something and I'm online with steam you can message me and I might be able to join in. Do share the Cards against Humanity game at least, since that's a gift that keeps on giving.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu May 08, 2014 11:10 am

Well I was referring to a group thing, possibly a biggish event between phcc and the guys I play with.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Friday is the rescheduled RP session for Meadow's Ford. Most of us won't be able to make game night, Derp. Sorry. We're still trying to get the scheduling right with all the new job hours.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 08, 2014 3:46 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Friday is the rescheduled RP session for Meadow's Ford. Most of us won't be able to make game night, Derp. Sorry. We're still trying to get the scheduling right with all the new job hours.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 11 Paperbag_derpy_tableflip_by_alanjcastonguay-d4psff9

Ok. Tonight and Saturday night. Anyone who can be around, I still have imaginary cookies that will be given out at both events, assuming either event actually happens.

Silver136 wrote:Well I was referring to a group thing, possibly a biggish event between phcc and the guys I play with.

So, just to explain to everyone: Silver's apparently part of another group of around a dozen people (I think) who play various videogames on the internet. And they have their own teamspeak server. (And servers for other games?) Anyways, for us, well... We sometimes have problems just getting together, and when we do we only get around 4-6 people on a good day. *Shrug* If ya want, I can talk to your people, see what's up and everything. Send me a teamspeak address and whatever times people are in it, or just a forum I can post in. Also, since I can't just make Moody do everything, anyone here who wants to bug Silver about whatever this turns out to be is totally encouraged to do so.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu May 08, 2014 4:03 pm

The server has a main room for general chat and then sets of other rooms for games, recording, etc. Its formatted similar to the phcc server, but its a little more custom because the guy that hosts it does...web design? Something like that. But yeah, we play a lot of games so I figured at some point we could maybe have some event where we merged the two for one large game.

For servers in game, the only one we have a server in is Gmod. Other than this we generally use Hamachi (which I introduced a few people to last event) to host private servers on our own in other games. If you want to play private servers with friends I highly recommend it, its a free program by LogMeIn.

As for when people are in, Realwarior (the host) is in almost indefinitely. You can generally find me on between 4:30 and 9 (later on weekends). If a couple people plan to play something together you can generally find them in the subchannel for that game. Most people just jump in and out as they play so there's no real active or inactive times. Just consider that most have school or work so they may not be on until the afternoon.

And for Derpmind(or whoever else wants to bug me about it  :P), I'll try to send you the address over steam. Im not sure whether or not the password is still in affect but if it is I'll send it as well. I'm sure a few people will be online so I can introduce you. I've already told our regulars about the idea of a group event and they thought it was a good idea. So as soon as you feel like talking to them message me and I'll respond ASAP.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon May 12, 2014 3:49 pm

So for those who weren't around, last week didn't work out at all. Eh. I'm gonna try the normal Monday, Wednesday, and Friday thing again, though I'm not sure if I've posted this early enough for enough people to know I'm gonna try to do another game night tonight.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon May 12, 2014 6:08 pm

I'll probably make it even if nobody else does...
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Hyped about the future of Warframe. Watched some past devstreams, and glad they're getting rid of the starchart and making a more character-interactive lobby. Laughing at the in-game protest of invasion missions by making everything Corpus. So glad some friendly locals in 'Recruit' got me through Vay Hek for Hydroid parts. Waiting for the elusive 75% off coupon.

Also, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL comes out today on Steam... Cya all later.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue May 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Everyone has to take a look at Fistfull of Frags. It's a free old western multiplayer shooter that basically has seriously solid and fun gunplay. It originally was a HL2 mod but recently steam decided to upload it and it's gotten really popular really quick. All of the guns are really excellent, and you can do silly things like run around with a hatchet or two mini pistols, and there's a gentleman mode where you get bonus points for looking your enemies in the eye while you punch them with your bare fists. Gentleman mode gives you a nice top hat too. Right now it's only deathmatch + team deathmatch, but again the gunplay is just really fun and the devs are going to be adding in more gamemodes eventually.

Also, you can kick people quite far with your foot. As anyone who's played Dark Messiah knows, the foot is the most powerful weapon.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next