Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 6 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Aonee Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Games I Have:

Last edited by Aonee on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 6 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:58 pm

We have enough people to do a Magicka playthrough  Sweetie Belle 
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Woo. But does everyone have Vietnam as well?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Eh, hit me with that free Counter Strike if nobody else has claimed it. Probably the only way I'll get the maps and props for GMod cause I'm a lazy bastard.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Aonee wrote:Woo. But does everyone have Vietnam as well?

I do not.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:I also have a 75% off for Rise of the Triad and Shadow Warrior as well as 25% off Broken Age if someone wants coupons.
I'll take the Shadow Warrior coupon if no one else wants it.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 pm

As it turns out, my way of getting the CSS maps may have doing things the hard way. There's a CSS map pack in the Steam Workshop that y'all can download to get Prop Hunt and TTT working.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 am

Alright, Dust and Monaco up for grabs as leftovers from the recent Humble Bundle.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:31 am

Aonee wrote:Alright, Dust and Monaco up for grabs as leftovers from the recent Humble Bundle.

I'll take Dust

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 pm

If we don't have a game planned for tonight, does anyone want to try for a game of Prop Hunt? If that doesn't work, we could just play Cards Against Humanity.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm

With the RP on hold till Sunday and the weekends generally being labeled as free days anyways, we could give it a shot.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm up for it.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 am

Unless you all would like to try something else, could we try for an actual game of Prop Hunt this night? A quick summary for those who weren't present: Yesterday sorta backfired because a few of us didn't have the Counter Strike maps, so it resulted in a rather hilarious (and extremely fun) game of Trouble in Terrorist Town instead.

Once again, I'm up for something else if everyone else is, I'd just like to actually hit our mark this time. The first post of this page has a link to instructions on how to get the CSS maps. I don't know if we can actually get this whole shindig to work, but I hope we can.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 am

Adder posted earlier, we're doing the RP tonight. Not saying that the others can't join you and play, just that Aonee, Sk, Obs, Stone, Tyler, and Rum, as well as myself, won't be joining.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:28 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Adder posted earlier, we're doing the RP tonight. Not saying that the others can't join you and play, just that Aonee, Sk, Obs, Stone, Tyler, and Rum, as well as myself, won't be joining.

I figured that, I actually thought "Aw, shit" when I realized the situation. I'll be spectating as well, it's just...I don't know how we could fit this in, if at all. If anything, I'd just like for most of us to at least download the maps today for when we play at all.

On that note, trust me, everyone's going to want to download that stuff at least a day in advance. It's not that tedious, but I know that not everyone has a ton of free time like me, so getting it done ahead of time is probably the best idea. The whole thing probably takes an hour, or a little more.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:31 am

That I can agree with. You posted the means, now the others gotta follow through when they're able.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Hey, tuesday night is still a night. I wanna play a game and so do you, so we're doing Cards against Humanity Equinity again!

...I think I forgot what the silly joke I was going to use was. Oh well, pretend I said something hilarious, please!  Twilight 
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Derpmind wrote:Hey, tuesday night is still a night. I wanna play a game and so do you, so we're doing Cards against Humanity Equinity again!

...I think I forgot what the silly joke I was going to use was. Oh well, pretend I said something hilarious, please!  Twilight 
*insert canned laughter here*
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Would anyone be up for a game tonight? I feel like playing Loadout, TTT, or The Hidden.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 pm

I'd be up for some games of TTT
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:44 am

Catch me if you can, suckas.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 6 VXw4gi4
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:58 pm

It also flies now.:
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 pm

@Stone

That skeleton's face, it's like he's saying. "Hey, Hinds, look what I did!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm issuing a temporary indefinite ban on politics discussion in the chat. An unnamed person apparently thought we knew he was joking when everyone was taking him seriously. This isn't "Well now someone got upset and there goes our fun." It's "That was so unbelievably stupid that there are no words."

*Complete lack of descriptive words* Applejacks
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 pm

So is it a good thing or a bad thing I wasn't in the best of moods and missed out on what happened tonight?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:57 pm

We eventually got around to starting a game up last night, which surprisingly enough was Left 4 Dead. We had 7 players, so we definitely missed ya Moody. According to steam the last time most of us played L4D was January 6th, so we hopped in a game of No Mercy that was really fun. (BTW, I'm kinda blanking on everyone's name. Sorry. Probably ate too much peanut butter just now.) On the second map as survivors two of us were chasing (I think) a charger that baited us to the gas station, which someone accidentally made explode, killing two of us and causing the other two to die quickly. That was funny, but when the teams switched right after they got past that part a tank spawned and everyone died again! And on the third map, three of us were almost at the safehouse while running from a huge mob of zombies when someone got knocked down. The two of us made it to the safehouse and were going to leave him (for dead) and just close the door, but right outside the door was a chainsaw. Because chainsaw is pretty much all the reason I needed, I took the chainsaw, ran right into the giant mob, and spend what felt like three minutes straight mowing them all down. When I was able to pause from the constant gorefest on my screen to pick my teammate up, I saw this stupidly huge pile of zombies surrounding us. We made it in the safehouse right as my chainsaw ran out of gas, and I only had 7 health left. No idea why I didn't die from that crazy, since all I could see were zombies and zombie accessories the whole time, but whoever was giving me cover fire probably saved my ass more than a bit.

Also, the fourth map was the usual cluster$#*& at the elevator. Fun if mostly impossible to succeed

So someone please post a game they want to try tonight. As much fun as it is wrangling in people randomly with steam's event stuff we didn't get around to starting a game until 9:30-ish.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:50 pm

I'm up for Gmod, L4D2, or The Hidden if we can get that to work. Personally, I'd rather not play cards for a long while, I got pissed off with myself pretty bad during later part of that last game.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:25 pm

I missed l4d, curse my business trip.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 pm

I think I've learned an important lesson about this group: Noone wants to be the one to tell everyone else what to do. I'm going to solve this problem by telling everyone what to do: We're going to start playing games again, starting tomorrow night (tuesday the 25th) at the usual time (a few minutes before 8:30 EST) in the teamspeak server. What game are we going to play? Well if noone says what they want to play we're just going to do whatever I feel like playing. Because I said so.

Luna

Last edited by Derpmind on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Derpmind wrote:I think I've learned an important lesson about this group: Noone wants to be the one to tell everyone else what to do. I'm going to have to go dictator style here and just tell you: We're going to be doing games again, starting tomorrow night (tuesday the 25th) at the usual time (a few minutes before 8:30 EST) in the teamspeak server. What game are we going to play? Well if noone says what they want to play we're just going to do whatever I feel like playing. Because I said so.

Luna
I do love it when you take charge    Spike
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next