Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+50
The Tainted One
Twilightrose42
The Truth
Boing
Luminous Lead
CD
Katarn
OneMoreDaySK
TyrannisUmbra
MSCA
Tytan
Technowolf
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Dekshuduph
Meleagridis
ChaosDX1
chinman
Borsuq
skibadaa
SparkyTheDiamondDog
Rayndalf
FoolNeim
Retl
Evilgidgit
Shady
Harmony Ltd.
Scienza
CrispyBit
Aonee
Train Dodger
Stringtheory
TheWanderingZebra
StoneSlinger88
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Silver136
WavemasterRyx
Downloaded Skill
Somber
Derpmind
Exodus Hero
Caoimhe
SilentCarto
Moodyman90
O. Hinds
RoboRed
Vergil
CamoBadger
Icy Shake
54 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:02 pm

well the enemy count has gone down,
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Silver136 Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:12 am

swicked wrote:
Icy Shake wrote:Swicked: I see where you're coming from with Lighthooves, but I think I missed much of it myself because Blackjack's drive is so personal, where his—until 62—seems more institutionally oriented; yes, he's personally and immensely devoted to Thunderhead and that informs his agenda and his actions, but I never really saw everything he did as being about him in the same way it was with Blackjack. Now, that changed in 62, but by then my thoughts about him had been somewhat solidified, so I didn't make the connections I should have.
He was very secretive. He worked in special ops, after all, and was involved with an incredibly dangerous prospect, betraying the Enclave with Rainbow Dash, then betraying her, too. He might very well have literally betrayed everyone he knew, had them all believing different lies, like a modern-day Goldenblood.
It couldn't help but be difficult to figure out what he was about. The level of horror, rage and disgust he kept bottled up inside.
The Lighthooves battle to me seemed to be where we see the true Lighthooves. Until now, he's been a manipulative, acting, lying politician, using those around him. However, as swicked said, his behavior suggests that he likes or respects many of these people, so it can't be easy using them in such a way. In ny opinion, that's why he continues trying until his death. Like Blackjack, he doesn't want all the "bad" things he's done to be for nothing. So what we've been seeing until now is Lighthooves trying to get everything just as he wants it for that moment. That's what I got out of it anyway.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Maybe, but it was hard to see when I read it the first time. Honestly I like swicked's suggestion- out and out reversing the Celestia. If Blackjack could remember that moment, it gives her much more reason for that final stab. Steel Rain hesitated, just for a second, and lots of innocent Steel Rangers died, consumed in a megaspell or simply drowning in armour too heavy to take off (How did he get out of that, anyways?).
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Was up to 62a since my last post with the intention of posting all the editing issues I'd found all at once (so the posts here wouldn't spoil 63 for me), then my phone locked up and I lost them all...
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:12 pm

KKat on raiders: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/276451/on-raiders
(brief mention of PH)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Borsuq Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Hey, I just realized something. Shouldn't Stronghoof's group be called "Applejack's Rangers"?
Borsuq
Borsuq
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 11

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Borsuq

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Either they never broke off with the main branch to join the ARs, I blame my bad memory to not being remember if they did or not, or in the aftermath of the actions of Littlepip and the others caused them just to be the Steel Rangers again but with the ideals of the Applejack's Rangers.

Or it could just be an oversight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:05 pm

RoboRed wrote:KKat on raiders: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/276451/on-raiders
(brief mention of PH)

Neat. Looks like we now have a solid answer on how far Kkat read.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:13 pm

RoboRed wrote:KKat on raiders: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/276451/on-raiders
(brief mention of PH)
Hm, interesting; thanks for posting this.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolNeim Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:15 am

Got around to reading the latest chapter. Damn, that was really good. Loved the twist where
Spoiler:
Very clever.

Wish I could be more articulate here, but that's much easier to do when I have major problems with something.

There's several characters in particular I'm still wondering about, one of which I've asked about previously and may have forgotten the answer to.

1) The purple chimera dragon-pony at Chapel. Is this Rarity and Spike's kid or something? I feel like that was a dangled plot point that hasn't yet led very far. I know I've asked about this before and I apologize if it's already been answered.

2) I actually would like to see Stygius and Psychoshy again. I feel like they should make a cameo at least between now and the end.

3) The handful of survivors from the original Stable 99. What is there role there? How are they getting along with the Steel Rangers and the mass of refugees from Stable 96? How does Rivets feel about Blackjack these days? Strange that their role or existence wasn't even hinted at this past chapter. I do kind of feel like that was a minor missed opportunity.

Also,
Spoiler:
FoolNeim
FoolNeim
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Train Dodger Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:32 am

FoolNeim wrote:3) The handful of survivors from the original Stable 99. What is there role there? How are they getting along with the Steel Rangers and the mass of refugees from Stable 96? How does Rivets feel about Blackjack these days? Strange that their role or existence wasn't even hinted at this past chapter. I do kind of feel like that was a minor missed opportunity.

Rivets? She can't feel much of anything. As a matter of fact, with the exception of Blackjack, P-21, Scotch Tape and the Dealer, the original occupants of Stable 99 are all dead.

From the last couple pages of Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:
Train Dodger
Train Dodger
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:51 am

Train Dodger wrote:As a matter of fact, with the exception of Blackjack, P-21, Scotch Tape and the Dealer, the original occupants of Stable 99 are all dead.

I think that there was some small group who were still hiding in an isolated area and were not infected & gassed. I don't recall the exact chapter number where it's revealed that they exist.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Train Dodger Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 am

Valikdu wrote:
Train Dodger wrote:As a matter of fact, with the exception of Blackjack, P-21, Scotch Tape and the Dealer, the original occupants of Stable 99 are all dead.

I think that there was some small group who were still hiding in an isolated area and were not infected & gassed. I don't recall the exact chapter number where it's revealed that they exist.

Oh, damn. You're right. I'd completely forgotten about that.

From Chapter 57:

Chapter 57:

Come to think of it, that's actually way more disturbing than if Blackjack had succeeded in gassing all of them. There are a tiny handful still alive. And they know what she did. Oh shit.

Well, at least we pretty much know for sure that Rivets is dead, right?

Oh, and by the way, I bolded a typo on that second line, there. It should be "though".
Train Dodger
Train Dodger
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:15 am

FoolNeim wrote:
1) The purple chimera dragon-pony at Chapel. Is this Rarity and Spike's kid or something? I feel like that was a dangled plot point that hasn't yet led very far. I know I've asked about this before and I apologize if it's already been answered.

2) I actually would like to see Stygius and Psychoshy again. I feel like they should make a cameo at least between now and the end.
To answer your first question, Precious (the purple dragon filly) was a part of Chimera. She had been incredibly sick and to save her Trueblood (that was Sanguine's real name right?) fused her with a dragon.

As for Psychoshy and Stygius, it was mentioned before and the reason is neither of them were wearing Pip-Bucks. In order for the Perceptitron to view someone they must be wearing a Pip-Buck for it to tap into.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Train Dodger wrote:
Valikdu wrote:

Oh, damn. You're right. I'd completely forgotten about that.

From Chapter 57:

Chapter 57:

Come to think of it, that's actually way more disturbing than if Blackjack had succeeded in gassing all of them. There are a tiny handful still alive. And they know what she did. Oh shit.

Well, at least we pretty much know for sure that Rivets is dead, right?

Oh, and by the way, I bolded a typo on that second line, there. It should be "though".
Ah, thank you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Icy Shake wrote: Comments are enabled on the document, should anyone want to suggest corrections or additions, but I want to keep versions consistent, so to see within cells you'd have to download the file(turns out that only applies to nonnative files hosted on drive) so direct editing isn't.
I can't leave comments. Doof's CM was a fork and knife, coat was grey.
It... might help to have the 'general other' split up based on faction, appearance, race, or something.
Added Faction/Location and Job columns, repurposed Other Distinguishing Characteristics to purely appearance traits, and revamped Role to be more limited and include personal relationships. Also, it's now publicly editable.

Going through to figure out when Tarot was introduced, I found this in 34:
A new name had been carved into it. ‘Blackjack’. I sniffed as I looked at that list of names, from Card Trick to myself.
But "Go Fish" was already carved in after "Gin Rummy." So who carved 'Blackjack'? I guess it works as long as it wasn't P-21, Scotch Tape, or Glory, who all knew that was her name, or at least that Gin Rummy was her mother. Unless it's meant as a kind of rebirth thing, which I guess would make sense for the chapter, or even just adding the name she's known by rather than that given by her mother. Interesting thing to think about, I guess.

A little bit of editing:
6: So forgiving. ‘Be kind’ was written on the base.
For all the other "Be [adjective]" inscriptions, the adjective is capitalized. Then again, S&S got the adjective itself wrong, so maybe it works in context.

34: I sniffed as I looked at that list of names, from Card Trick to myself. I looked at Tarot.
"Tarot" should be in single-quotes, I think, since she's looking at the name, not the pony or an image of her.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Icy Shake wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
Icy Shake wrote: Comments are enabled on the document, should anyone want to suggest corrections or additions, but I want to keep versions consistent, so to see within cells you'd have to download the file(turns out that only applies to nonnative files hosted on drive) so direct editing isn't.
I can't leave comments. Doof's CM was a fork and knife, coat was grey.
It... might help to have the 'general other' split up based on faction, appearance, race, or something.
Added Faction/Location and Job columns, repurposed Other Distinguishing Characteristics to purely appearance traits, and revamped Role to be more limited and include personal relationships. Also, it's now publicly editable.

Going through to figure out when Tarot was introduced, I found this in 34:
A new name had been carved into it.  ‘Blackjack’.  I sniffed as I looked at that list of names, from Card Trick to myself.
But "Go Fish" was already carved in after "Gin Rummy." So who carved 'Blackjack'? I guess it works as long as it wasn't P-21, Scotch Tape, or Glory, who all knew that was her name, or at least that Gin Rummy was her mother. Unless it's meant as a kind of rebirth thing, which I guess would make sense for the chapter, or even just adding the name she's known by rather than that given by her mother. Interesting thing to think about, I guess.

A little bit of editing:
6: So forgiving.  ‘Be kind’ was written on the base.
For all the other "Be [adjective]" inscriptions, the adjective is capitalized. Then again, S&S got the adjective itself wrong, so maybe it works in context.

34: I sniffed as I looked at that list of names, from Card Trick to myself.  I looked at Tarot.
"Tarot" should be in single-quotes, I think, since she's looking at the name, not the pony or an image of her.
Ah, thank you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FoolNeim Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 am

Thanks for the clarification on my questions. Damn, I had misread the part about Rivets. I had thought she was among the small group of survivors for some reason. Guess it was just a bunch of random stable ponies. Still, I guess it would still be interesting to see how they've adjusted to everything.
FoolNeim
FoolNeim
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Well, I'm coming into this chapter pissed right the fuck off, so hopefully that won't color the experience too much. Who knows? Maybe some reading will even help with that.

Eh, it's a short one. Let's make it two.

Chapter Three Running Thoughts:
Chapter Four Running Thoughts:
Chapters Three and Four Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Three Editing:
Chapter Four Editing:
Other chapter editing:

So yeah, after all that, I do feel better. Thanks, Somber!
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Icy Shake wrote:Well, I'm coming into this chapter pissed right the fuck off, so hopefully that won't color the experience too much. Who knows? Maybe some reading will even help with that.

Eh, it's a short one. Let's make it two.

Chapter Three Running Thoughts:
Chapter Four Running Thoughts:
Chapters Three and Four Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Three Editing:
Chapter Four Editing:
Other chapter editing:

So yeah, after all that, I do feel better. Thanks, Somber!
Ah, thank you very much as always. And I'm glad that PH cured your bad mood. :)

Icy Shake wrote:So, this is where Hinds started helping out?
Yep! My, that was a while ago. And what a tremendous stroke of luck...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:33 am

O. Hinds wrote:
Yep!  My, that was a while ago.  And what a tremendous stroke of luck...
Well, not to pry, but if it's something you can (and would care to) share . . . in what way?
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 am

Icy Shake wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Yep!  My, that was a while ago.  And what a tremendous stroke of luck...
Well, not to pry, but if it's something you can (and would care to) share . . . in what way?
Oh, it's quite simple: I joined the team (which didn't exist prior to my arrival, so... formed the team? That sounds like it gives me too much credit, though.) completely by chance; Somber and I didn't know each other at all prior to working on PH. Basically, I was bored, I was looking through one of the EQD FoE side stories threads, and I happened to decide to read one called "Project Horizons". Now, it seems really strange now, given how big the story's become, but, back then, there really was nothing in particular to distinguish it from all the other stories on the page. Two chapters, no cover image, a Fallout Equestria Colon Something title... I could have quite easily picked any of the other stories on the page to read that day. I didn't, though, and, on another whim, I decided to post the mechanical errors and continuity error I'd spotted in the comments (which were for every story in the side stories thread). My memory is not entirely clear on what happened next, unfortunately, but I presume that it involved a conversation with Somber and me showing up to help out with Chapter 3.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm glad I could help, Icy.  I'm 12p in on 64.

I'm also glad that folks liked 63.  One of the problems of first person is it makes it REALLY hard to see other things happening in the world.  The character has to pull a Henry V and go in disguise or ease drop or something.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Well, this is certainly overdue. Sorry about that... what with the chapter getting dropped at the eleventh hour (literally) of Sunday evening, I didn't have a decent block of time to sit down and read. Fortunately, this chapter's structure lent itself to multiple shorter sessions, so I eventually worked my way through it. I'm sure I have a zillion pages of posts to catch up on, now.

Ch. 63 Commentary:

Editing:
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 am

SilentCarto wrote:Well, this is certainly overdue. Sorry about that... what with the chapter getting dropped at the eleventh hour (literally) of Sunday evening, I didn't have a decent block of time to sit down and read. Fortunately, this chapter's structure lent itself to multiple shorter sessions, so I eventually worked my way through it. I'm sure I have a zillion pages of posts to catch up on, now.

Ch. 63 Commentary:

Editing:
Ah, thank you.

SilentCarto wrote:The rain is fresh and open? Shouldn't this be "open air and fresh rain" or something like that?
Hm, yes, I can see that.  Nothing else seems to me to have quite the same feeling to it, though.

SilentCarto wrote:This should be either “theories about the Legate you should hear” or “theories about the Legate. You should hear them.”
Eh…  Sorry, but I think that it's clear as it is, and altering the wording to either of your suggestions would seem to me to change the tone.

SilentCarto wrote:This was confusing to me. You might replace "hips" with "pelvis" and "chest" with "torso" to make it more clear what's separated from what.
I replaced "chest" with "barrel".  Thank you, Pony Anatomy Chart.

SilentCarto wrote:WHAT.
You’re telling me the liquefaction of the populace was planned for?
Yeeeep.  Yes, we are.  :D
Also, I think that you may be the first person to comment specifically on that…  My apologies to your predecessors if this is a failure of my memory.

SilentCarto wrote:Oh my god.
You turned it into a pony.
You turned it into a pony you crazy bastard!
Crazy awesome.  :)
The only reasons I don't have one of those "I believe in Somber" buttons are that I'm hoping that being on the team is enough of the clue and I, ah, wasn't able to find the link.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Also, I think that you may be the first person to comment specifically on that...
Worse, the existence of drains leads inexorably to the next question -- why bother? That's a lot of effort to go to. What benefit comes of draining off the... fluid?

We can presume that the planner behind the drains was the same one who secretly rushed construction. We can presume reparasprites (thanks, Carto!) are the instrument of the construction work, but on whose orders? Horse? Cogs? The Eater itself? ...Who benefits from drains?

If it just to keep the city looking nice for nobody? Even if the world had not ended, who would willingly return to a city whose population inexplicably vanished? It can hardly be a public relations move.

Is liquified pony valuable in some way to Cogs?

Or is it useful to the Eater? Does it provide a unique link to the souls of those ponies? Does melting by enervation fail to release the soul the way normal death does?

So many questions come up from that one detail..!
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekshuduph Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:03 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Also, I think that you may be the first person to comment specifically on that...
Worse, the existence of drains leads inexorably to the next question -- why bother?  That's a lot of effort to go to.  What benefit comes of draining off the... fluid?

We can presume that the planner behind the drains was the same one who secretly rushed construction. We can presume reparasprites (thanks, Carto!) are the instrument of the construction work, but on whose orders? Horse? Cogs? The Eater itself?  ...Who benefits from drains?

If it just to keep the city looking nice for nobody? Even if the world had not ended, who would willingly return to a city whose population inexplicably vanished? It can hardly be a public relations move.

Or is it useful to the Eater? Does it provide a unique link to the souls of those ponies? Does melting by enervation fail to release the soul the way normal death does?

If I am to say anything here, let me first point out that they were called 'Mechasprites'.  Second, I think that if the Eater was responsible for the quick construction of the city, then it's likely [he's] just trying to maintain it.  The reason everything seems so out of place is that [he] has no ponies to guide [him] in where to put everything; after all, [he's] a star, you can't predict what [he] actually knows.

Adding to what SilentCarto said earlier about Enervation (No quote, on a tablet right now), reading that gave me an idea: Enervation comes from two different sources.  The explosion of the 'green star's' magic is likely what makes living things and silver 'melt', and our Eater is what sucks the soul out of everything.  The two star's magics likely both resonate with silver, causing the two major symptoms the Wastelander's call one thing.  This would make everything we've seen believable.  Take, for example, the preservation of dead matter?  Green magic's not melting it and there won't be any bacteria alive to deteriorate it. If Enervation were alive in and of itself, it's ultimate goal might be to... stop time.
 :Twilight:
Dekshuduph
Dekshuduph
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Worse, the existence of drains leads inexorably to the next question -- why bother?  That's a lot of effort to go to.  What benefit comes of draining off the... fluid?

We can presume that the planner behind the drains was the same one who secretly rushed construction. We can presume reparasprites (thanks, Carto!) are the instrument of the construction work, but on whose orders? Horse? Cogs? The Eater itself?  ...Who benefits from drains?

THEY'RE MAKING A REAPER!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_mndigb0rOu1rjm6boo1_1280
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Hero Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Scienza wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:

THEY'RE MAKING A REAPER!

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_mndigb0rOu1rjm6boo1_1280

...And PH was a Mass Effect crossover all along!
Exodus Hero
Exodus Hero
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name: Penny Dust
Species: Filthy Mud Pony

http://exodushero.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

O. Hinds wrote:The only reasons I don't have one of those "I believe in Somber" buttons are that I'm hoping that being on the team is enough of the clue and I, ah, wasn't able to find the link.

? It might be just because I use firefox, but you can right-click an image and select 'copy image location' to get the url of that image. https://i.imgur.com/DPmxOI4.png
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 DPmxOI4

Scienza wrote:THEY'RE MAKING A REAPER!

Surprisingly plausible! (And hilarious.) Proooobably not gonna happen that way, though. Anyways, I think the drains are so that the EoS can eat the liquified remains of everything it killed in the city. It's an omnicidal monster, why wouldn't it?
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next