Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+24
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Derpmind
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
Stringtheory
Downloaded Skill
Scienza
Kippershy
brony all alone
Admiral Stoic Rum
Kattlarv
cb5
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Aonee
Valikdu
Tytan
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
Penby
28 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:00 pm

adorable pile o' batponi: https://derpiboo.ru/455540?scope=scpe8a380fa4c726244e764c16218c3fdcffc8104090
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Tytanbait.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:
swicked wrote:Ah, kay. I'm good with that, then, I guess.
Still seems like he would have been even better as a POV character, though,  let alone really SHOWN that he'd married for love.
But then you'd have the whole thing where you have the ridiculously perfect protagonist who blazes through his enemies with his sheer awesomeness. Robb's kinda subversive in that you get the impression that he should be the sole protagonist of a different fantasy novel, but he ended up in this one. He's the Luke Skywalker of Westeros, a place where being Luke Skywalker doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be successful in the long run.
Eh, I guess? He wasn't that big in the show.
On a separate note,what do you think of Sansa Stark?
My spouse seemed to figure I'd end up liking Sansa, but I don't know why.
Really dislike that one.
She's okay... Her attitude of "There's nothing I can do" bothers me somewhat, but it's kinda understandable given her circumstances. She's not as bad as Daenerys. I really fucking hate Daenerys.

Maybe it's because Arya's so goddamn awesome.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 pm

swicked wrote:Why hate Daenerys? I mostly just laugh when the brave and kind white woman saves all the brown people.

She seems nice-enough, just covered in plot-armor and the like.
You had to love that witch that showed her the value of life when it's hollow XD
She just... bothers me. I find her unbelievably annoying, which would be fine if she didn't have the aforementioned plot armor.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:28 pm

swicked wrote:She's the one true ruler of the land. She has all manner of magic and love at her side. Her grandfather took over the kingdom with three dragons. She has three dragons.
This is just history repeating itself.
I guess it's something about the conflict between destiny and self-determination. You've got Jon and Tyrion, who have nothing going for them but build themselves up through sheer strength of will, and then you've got Daenerys, an entitled sack of hormones who has a dragon shoot out of her vagina and suddenly becomes Fantasy Jesus.

At least I know that Martin'll probably kill her in The Winds of Winter.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 pm

So, a baby seal walks into a club...
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Valikdu wrote:So, a baby seal walks into a club...
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Seal_with_it_by_amateur1314-d34gun9
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:45 pm

I can't talk about the things I want 'cos I've read the fifth book. Suffice it to say, not much happens, but the not much that happens happens to potentially be pretty important. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:01 pm

swicked wrote:I should hope not. I haven't, and don't particularly intend to, read the books, so I don't know what is supposed to happen in the one you speak of.
...but I want her destiny to be ironclad. There is no value in honor or effort. There are no guarantees. No one deserves anything. The unjust thrive when the just stay their blade or stick out their necks.
I don't know what the story here is, exactly, but I want her destiny to take her to the end, where only her lack of character can harm her.
Ah, but you see, I want to see her last for as long as possible, to gain as much momentum and truly believe in her destiny, only to watch as it crumbles around her. It would be far more satisfying for her to slowly wither away, knowing all the while that she was never truly destined for anything.

Damn, my hatred of this character is kinda excessive. I mean, she's not necessarily a bad person, per se. She has good intentions, in that canned girl-scout way, but she's just fucking annoying. Everything's going well for her, so she's preachy, whiny, and annoying as shit.  She's kinda like the Velvet Remedy of the series, except if Velvet Remedy gave birth to a dragon.

Spoilertown Conjecture:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Nice bait.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 pm

She's not the only dragon.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:13 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

swicked wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Ironbait:
No, is mine.
We share. Big mac 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Also, boots. Not quite hoofboots, but still good-looking. Big mac
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:59 pm

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
swicked wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Ironbait:
No, is mine.
We share. Big mac 
...no, I think not.
*summarily executes*
Fool! I will revive in four seconds!

>Realizes that he doesn't have that spell.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit...

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Twiliewhyyousoadorable?

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 293209__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_image+macro_boots_saddle_winter+wrap+up
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Camobait: https://derpiboo.ru/161416?scope=scpe7d1b2e20f5eeef3da7900fd0c9836ad12d5bb998
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:06 pm

RoboRed wrote:Twiliewhyyousoadorable?

*snip*
This is the new princess...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

RoboRed wrote:Camobait: https://derpiboo.ru/161416?scope=scpe7d1b2e20f5eeef3da7900fd0c9836ad12d5bb998
Hoof corsets are corset.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Another amazing pic/post found on teh facebooks.

lulz:

CamoBadger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:Twiliewhyyousoadorable?
*snip*
This is the new princess...
stopdissinmahtwilie
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Guys, I just had a great idea: Make a sequel to my hyper flash! I'll just have to use Trixie as an observer and use her "Show Trixie what you got!" then one of the "It's not possible" ones... my mind tells me this would be amazing...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm

New knowledge gained today:

Pokemon takes place in a world where unbearably powerful gods have nearly wiped out all of humanity. These beings are so powerful that their greatest abilities; causing massive earthquakes, calling thunder from the sky, focusing the power of the sun, and even ripping space itself; can only serve to knock the others unconscious. Humanity's only hope for survival rests in the hands of great heroes called 'Trainers'. These brave souls have honed their bodies and minds for years to capture and tame the Gods, and use them to fight back the rampaging death-machines that threaten their homes.
They gain notoriety by defeating other Trainers in order to gain more high-profile contracts to defend the few remaining cities of humanity from rampaging gods who could stamp out the towns in an instant if they were not stopped by these 'Gyms'. 
For the normal citizen, those who cannot afford the technology to capture the Gods or the skill to train them, life is hell. Every night is one more they may never wake from should their home be caught in the path of one of the enraged Gods, that is if their soul is not devoured by the creatures of their nightmares. Every walk to the park could be their last moments should they fall prey to a hungry predator. Every moment is sacred, especially to those who have chosen to give their lives in service as a Trainer.
Even then, it may not be enough. The Gods reproduce faster than humanity can imagine, capable of laying eggs mere days after mating, and from the moment they hatch are capable of power unimaginable. Unless the Professors can solve the mysteries of the Gods and find a way to control them, eventually humanity will fall.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

That's badass.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 JvXn1l2
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:24 pm

swicked wrote:Hey guys! I just got back from seeing the movie Gravity!
It was total shit! Spike 

Seriously, why is this movie getting high ratings?
Probably because it's "smart" and "unique" and "edgy".

Basically: the three things that, if I see them every used in a movie review, will make me never want to see a movie. It's why I will not ever see Pacific Rim.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 pm

swicked wrote:Hey guys! I just got back from seeing the movie Gravity!
It was total shit! Spike 

Seriously, why is this movie getting high ratings?
Because it's really fucking pretty.

I liked it. Mainly because it was really fucking pretty.

It also had a lot of raw emotion. The writing was pretty simplistic in places, but it was just really, really intense. It really conveyed that space really isn't a fun place to be.

Last edited by Scienza on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Probably because it's "smart" and "unique" and "edgy".

Basically: the three things that, if I see them every used in a movie review, will make me never want to see a movie. It's why I will not ever see Pacific Rim.
Dunno how I'd apply "smart" to that movie, though. That's one you definitely should see. Because giant robots and monsters.

I just refuse to see Gravity because I think it looks pointless.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Speaking of Pacified Rimjob, Frost and I designed a Jäger called Flagrant Sasquatch. That also happens to be the name of our future Let's Play channel.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:38 pm

swicked wrote:It's not any of those things, though. It isn't smart or unique or edgy.
It IS very pretty, though... I just don't have any particular appreciation for aesthetics.
RoboRed wrote:Dunno how I'd apply "smart" to that movie, though. That's one you definitely should see. Because giant robots and monsters.

I'm aware. But the moment I read a review that said "it looks like the smartest movie to come out this decade, and Kanye West said that it's the greatest movie he's ever seen" this is when I decided fuck no I won't see it.
Mostly because of the Kanye comment, but also because "it's such a smart movie durr hurr I'm a bitch".
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Same here. Stupid 3d avatars...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next