Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 am

LULZ:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 pm

iron/frostbait (?):
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Tytan wrote:
iron/frostbait (?):
>Clicks heels together and salutes the flag.

MMMMMMMUFFINS!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwxuMMlAbAQ
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 pm

As of the last several pages, Romantically Apocalyptic has swing right back into surreal, time-jumping, mind-fucking mode. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Gif set:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Those are big.

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

@Tytan
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Wat-%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-224823

@Valikdu
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Do+_89f3d31fe5cede35d1a2e807e3ff8231
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 pm

"Everything will be okay Twilight, just rest your head on my bosom. And mind your horn"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Valikdu wrote:Those are big.

Spoiler:
"While you're there, Twilight, would you mind giving me a massage?

Seriously, my spine feels like it's about to snap in half. I'm fighting back tears."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Valikdu wrote:Those are big.

Spoiler:
"While you're there, Twilight, would you mind giving me a massage?

Seriously, my spine feels like it's about to snap in half. I'm fighting back tears."
Being an alicorn has its perks.

A magically reinforced spine may be one such perk. =P That said, apart from the "Gods are like people only highly exaggerated in all ways" Greek mythological factor, I'm not a fan of the stylized stonking [insert breast s-synonym]s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:27 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_lvatqzQAwX1r79ttzo1_400_zps6f2aeb74
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:31 pm

That's true, OAC. I can't say I like the fucking watermelon-sized "assets" either. It's quite weird that so many people find that attractiveness has a 1:1 relationship with bust size
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

tytanbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Tytan wrote:
Gif set:
I bet that lamp likes it rough.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Attention:

I bought myself three albums today, and they are the fucking dope.

French Touch all the way

(C2C - Tetra ; Woodkid - The Golden Age ; Wax Tailor - In The Mood For Life)

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Mister Frost wrote:That's true, OAC. I can't say I like the fucking watermelon-sized "assets" either. It's quite weird that so many people find that attractiveness has a 1:1 relationship with bust size
This unimaginative observation on the part of those responsible. If we chart breast size vs attractiveness we can plainly see that it's a bell curve, with a few extraneous high points for ladies with under and over sized breast that are still incredibly sexy.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:That's true, OAC. I can't say I like the fucking watermelon-sized "assets" either. It's quite weird that so many people find that attractiveness has a 1:1 relationship with bust size
This unimaginative observation on the part of those responsible. If we chart breast size vs attractiveness we can plainly see that it's a bell curve, with a few extraneous high points for ladies with under and over sized breast that are still incredibly sexy.
Of course, it may just be me, as I often do, letting my personal opinions leak into things like a split condom. You find sexy who or what you find sexy, even if what you find sexy is a person loosely attached to two mountains of flesh the size of compact cars.
unrelated:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Personally I'm a boob man so I don't mind the exaggeration of chest size in various media. That said, all of the girls I've gone out with have had been smaller then D cups because I date girls for their personality.

If allowed to be selfish in the matter, I'd settle for a girl with Cs cause I personally believe it's a decent and healthy bust size for most girls. Ds and above are getting into self indulgence and inconsideration for the woman's health
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Anything larger than a D-Cup is too big for my liking. Anything bigger than their head is flat-out gross. And I don't mean figuratively, I mean literally bigger than their heads.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy here who finds the pussy their favorite lady part.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Unrelated to anything.
But I found it funny.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:59 pm

I just find them strange in an unheimliche sort of way. It's like those nerve-ending-aware drawings, where things with more nerves (or more brainspace allocated or something) are drawn bigger. =P Other people can like 'em, fine by me; I can see how they'd be sexy (if impractical - what would you DO with them? Don't answer that, it's an idle musing, not a question). Until humanity is completely cybernetic (a la Donna Haraway), we are probably not going to get away from the idealization of certain body types and features, in any case.

@Tyler
Cough, cough. Although people's eyes can be really nice, come to think of it. It's so rare to meet them, these days; the act of eye contact has almost become taboo itself. And why not? If the eyes are the windows to the soul, eye contact is certainly an intimate act, and a rare one in our age of telepresence. Also, re-reading Cyborg Manifesto has not done good things for me writing patterns, my goodness. But yes, you are not alone on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy here who finds the pussy their favorite lady part.
My favourite part of the Lady IS THE LADY HERSELF.

BOOM. *Swarmed by hot women loving his respect for their gender*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:07 pm

One of the girls I dated was bit into eye contact. Can't blame her for that, she has pretty blue eyes herself. Never knew what she saw in mine. Whatever "I see the sun in your eyes" meant, wasn't enough for her to stay with me.

Eh, that break up went okay. We parted and she was nice enough to leave my ass alone unlike my other ex.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Personally, I'm more into the slim, athletic type with a bit of muscle, but that's just me. I still find it weird the level to which breasts are fetishized.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I just like butts. 

Butts are nice.

Hips to go with the butts are also nice.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy here who finds the pussy their favorite lady part.

My favorite (note the lack of extraneous "u"s, you posh bastard) part of the lady is the heart. It's always a great day when my children hold one up to me, begging life for the sun for one more year.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Never understood the love for butts. They're okay, but I'm not a fan of big butts.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

My favorite (note the lack of extraneous "u"s, you posh bastard) part of the lady is the heart. It's always a great day when my children hold one up to me, begging life for the sun for one more year.
Nah man, I love a shapely jaw.

They line my shelves.

Not but seriously, a nice lower-face is great.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next