Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Tytan
Derpmind
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
24 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:34 pm

swicked wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Reminds me of all the SJW shit with the royal baby.
What is SJW?
"Social Justice Warriors" are extremely, militantly devoted to making sure everything is "equal" and "politically correct", very much to the point of hypocrisy. Ironically, their treating minorities and LGBT like delicate little flowers that have to be protected is a lot more offensive than anything the average person does to "oppress" them
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Renaissance
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
swicked wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Reminds me of all the SJW shit with the royal baby.
What is SJW?
"Social Justice Warriors" are extremely, militantly devoted to making sure everything is "equal" and "politically correct", very much to the point of hypocrisy. Ironically, their treating minorities and LGBT like delicate little flowers that have to be protected is a lot more offensive than anything the average person does to "oppress" them
Yeah as someone that's trans it really is offensive the shit SJW pull. Getting called a f** I can deal with, being told that I'm not allowed to disagree with them and that not caring about getting called a f** is "social brainwashing from the patriachial christian neo-nazi establishment" is a million times more offensive.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

cb5 wrote:Yeah as someone that's trans it really is offensive the shit SJW pull.  Getting called a f** I can deal with, being told that I'm not allowed to disagree with them and that not caring about getting called a f** is "social brainwashing from the patriachial christian neo-nazi establishment" is a million times more offensive.
I think the LGBT community should reclaim "fag", just as the black community reclaimed "nyuggah". We just greet our friends with "What's up, mah fags?" and it'll just develop naturally.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Your cost: Only TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to get 1200 models. That's about $100 per model
Huh, actually, I'm not a math genius, but I think it's more around $10 per figure, but don't quote me on this...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
cb5 wrote:Yeah as someone that's trans it really is offensive the shit SJW pull.  Getting called a f** I can deal with, being told that I'm not allowed to disagree with them and that not caring about getting called a f** is "social brainwashing from the patriachial christian neo-nazi establishment" is a million times more offensive.
I think the LGBT community should reclaim "fag", just as the black community reclaimed "nyuggah". We just greet our friends with "What's up, mah fags?" and it'll just develop naturally.
I agree with Frost on this. In our group of friends, those two particular words take the definition of "unpleasant person/person/friend".

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Your cost: Only TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS to get 1200 models. That's about $100 per model
Huh, actually, I'm not a math genius, but I think it's more around $10 per figure, but don't quote me on this...
You shush now. He's the admin. Motherfucker says 10*10 is 1000, then 10*goddamn 10 is one motherfucking thousand.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Delight

Swicked/manybait:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:06 pm

that nuzzle

I

what
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I agree with Frost on this. In our group of friends, those two particular words take the definition of "unpleasant person/person/friend".
I think south park said it best-
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Guys, I think my dog is a Social Justice Warrior.

I on my way to pick up some laundry, I stopped in the living room to exchange a few Jew jokes with my mom. My dog, lying on the couch, just stared at us with the biggest you-did-not-just-say-that face you've ever seen. It's weird, since he's biracial himself--mostly black, but has some white splotches.

Last edited by Mister Frost on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Yeah, let's not throw the blame on the cause of social justice, but on the assholes that take the fight too far.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Yeah, let's not throw the blame on the cause of social justice, but on the assholes that take the fight too far.
There's a difference between social justice and a "social justice warrior"; a social justice warrior is someone who gets offended at the littlest thing and thinks reverse sexism and reverse racism are justifiable and goes around constantly threatening to call the cops for you thinking that them calling all caucasians neo-nazis is racist. There is nothing wrong with someone wanting equality for people, but the thing that people need to realize is that equality means equality for all people and that people should be treated equally and not going around threatening physical violence on people for disagreeing with you. If anything I support equality, but that's for all people regardless of their religion, sex, gender, political ideology or race or such, but I don't go around screaming at people's faces and I respect other's people's opinions. Sure I may disagree with other people often times and I may get in arguments with other people, but they have the right to disagree with me and I do not think that their right to disagree with me should ever be taken away and even if I get offended at something it doesn't mean I'm automatically right about what I'm arguing about.

If I had to use a youtube video to summarize SJW in a nutshell it would be this-
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Relevant:

Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 pm

lol
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Also, for the Canadian out there (it's okay, we don't hate you)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 1240564_404079799719551_1159796125_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

also : https://i.imgur.com/3FFKF2i.png
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

RoboRed wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 1240564_404079799719551_1159796125_n
"Wait, wait, wait. What about history?"

"Asian nerds smiling at the camera"

"Solid, Greg, solid. Roll me another fatty while you're up."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:also : https://i.imgur.com/3FFKF2i.png
I've said it before, and I'll say it again--the world would be a better place if America had been settled by Vikings.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again--the world would be a better place if America had been settled by Vikings.
You mean Minnesota?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Lol @ Texan Flag
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

white anglo-saxon protestant
wasp
WASP

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Tumblr_m8z0vnqltG1rtba4qo1_500
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Lol @ Texan Flag
Shame on me, I thought it was Chile
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
You mean Minnesota?
Nope. I mean the whole damn continent being settled by honest-to-Odin Norsemen. 

Just imagine an America where the men are all seven-foot-tall warrior-poets, the ladies are all tough-as-nails shieldmaidens, and the kids are all raised on a diet of steak, beer, and whatever they kill with their own two hands. There's no sexism, no racism, no political backstabbing, no drama--if you've got a problem with someone, you solve it with your fists, or with axes. We don't just have the world's largest navy for shits 'n giggles--mastering the sea is a mark of manhood, just like killing moose with your hands or drinking a barrel of mead.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 pm

That sounds like heaven.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm

As long as people let me plow my fields in peace...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:As long as people let me plow my fields in peace...
Well, that depends. Naturally, Norsica would have taken the Germans' side in WWI, so who the fuck knows what Europe would look like now.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:As long as people let me plow my fields in peace...
I'm pretty sure you'll have plenty of places to sow seed.Spike 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 pm

swicked wrote:Eh, not a fan of the norse, personally.
Totally not feeling the vibe on this alternate timeline.
See, in Norsica, saying shit like that gets you challenged to an axe-duel for honor's sake.

Unless you put it in poem form, in which case, you've just initiated a rap battle.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next