Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Tytan
Derpmind
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
24 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:It's been years now but I heard there was a tribe in South America in which a baby being born was treated how we do funerals, and a person dying was treated like a party. Because they knew that child would have to go through a life of pain and suffering, but death was a form of release and they didn't have to suffer anymore.

That said, they didn't go around killing babies to "protect" them, they still let them live their lives.

Me personally? I don't do well a funerals when it's close family as to be expected, but everybody else I'm good. Respectful for the family to be sure, but good.
I also want my funeral to be a rock concert. Oh yeah, there's going to be church hymens and stuff, but I want to be lowered into the ground during the middle of a guitar solo and the whole thing to be as upbeat as possible.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Moodyman90 wrote: Oh yeah, there's going to be church hymens and stuff, 
So, when's your best guess for when a church loses its virginity?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Probably when I learn to spell things correctly so that autocorrect doesn't has the chance of putting the wrong words in. I'll leave it this time cause I think it's funny at the moment.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:It's been years now but I heard there was a tribe in South America in which a baby being born was treated how we do funerals, and a person dying was treated like a party. Because they knew that child would have to go through a life of pain and suffering, but death was a form of release and they didn't have to suffer anymore.

That said, they didn't go around killing babies to "protect" them, they still let them live their lives.

Me personally? I don't do well a funerals when it's close family as to be expected, but everybody else I'm good. Respectful for the family to be sure, but good.
I also want my funeral to be a rock concert. Oh yeah, there's going to be church hymens and stuff, but I want to be lowered into the ground during the middle of a guitar solo and the whole thing to be as upbeat as possible.
Me personally I'm completely desensitized to death. I would want my funeral to be open to the public with free booze and my body encased in carbonite.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:14 pm

^
Usual Youtube comment to it:
"They played this song at my funeral. I'm back."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:19 pm

I'd like to have my corpse locked in a box long enough to liquefy, and then have my son/daughter/clone/henchman load that into darts. He/she/it will then plunge deep into the heart of the African Savannah, hunting down all the remaining gorillas and shooting them with the corpse-darts. The toxic substance will then cause them slow, painful deaths as I rest contentedly in the afterlife knowing that I and my family did one last thing together: drove a whole species to extinction.

Failing that, I'll just drink myself to death, then have my spiked blood pumped out and made into punch to be served at the funeral home.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:20 pm

cb5 wrote:

Me personally I'm completely desensitized to death.  I would want my funeral to be open to the public with free booze and my body encased in carbonite.
I want my body chopped into pieces, and then have a good friend throw pieces of me at my enemies.

Imagine the Trauma.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:20 pm

@Frost, Scyto

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 1345781255626_zpsa5593c09
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Relevant:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Katarn wrote:@Frost, Scyto

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 1345781255626_zpsa5593c09
Oh, relax, Katarn. Have some punch.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:@Frost, Scyto

Oh, relax, Katarn. Have some punch.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Punch

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:40 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Falcon-punch-falcon-punch-drink-demotivational-poster-1232958157
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Katarn wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Falcon-punch-falcon-punch-drink-demotivational-poster-1232958157
OH YEAH!
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Kool-aid-man-brick-wall
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:45 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Keep-calm-and-theres-cookies-and-onpunch-by-the-door
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:51 pm

swicked wrote:So flipping tired of that "keep calm and ___" crap.
Everyone I talk to is, too. "Keep calm and stop screaming" was almost as big a flop as "Keep calm and hold still"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:32 pm

And people wonder why I'm not christian?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 894
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 pm

And people wonder why I, as a christian, can't help but facepalm and shake my head at shit like this.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 pm

cb5 wrote:And people wonder why I'm not christian?
*Bisexual evolutionist Christian looks around awkwardly*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh yeah? Well guess what. I'm a fucked up hybrid of Buddhist and something I don't even know how to put a label to.
Beat that.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

*Penultimast agnostic just shrugs*

Last edited by Tytan on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 pm

*apathetic agnostic*
"Do you believe in god?"
"Whatever"
"So you don't believe in god?"
"Whatever"
"Do you believe in a after life?"
"Whatever"
"So you don't believe in a afterlife?"
"Whatever"
"Do you believe Jesus christ died for our sins?"
"Whatever"
"So you don't believe Jesus christ died for our sins?"
"Whatever"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Kippershy wrote:Oh yeah? Well guess what. I'm a fucked up hybrid of Buddhist and something I don't even know how to put a label to.
Beat that.
I've never been the type to say my religion is better than anyone else's, but I will at least mention that we Christians have way better angels/demons/monsters than most. Buddhists just have Gods, Demi-gods, Hungry Ones and Devils (not explicitly named that). We get Lovecraftian horrors with four wings, four arms, and four heads working alongside interlocked webs of wheels (covered in eyeballs) as the good guys. Whoever thinks Christianity isn't as hardcore as, say Norse mythology forgets that the central tenant of the religion is that our god was tortured to death, then came back just to show the guys that did it that he was cooler than them.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 pm

>Imitates crocodile dundee while everyone else does whatever.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Wait......
Kippershy wrote:Oh yeah? Well guess what. I'm a fucked up hybrid of Buddhist and something I don't even know how to put a label to.
Beat that.
Remind me never to come to a worship service with you. $30 says it ends with me being sacrificed to some black-tendril'd thing dwelling within a subterranean lake
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Wait......
Beat that.
Remind me never to come to a worship service with you. $30 says it ends with me being sacrificed to some black-tendril'd thing dwelling within a subterranean lake
Don't be so quick to judge, it could end well for your ghost. Luna 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Guys, I think we're missing the point here...

If Adam and Eve had Dinosaur Buddies then I'd read the bible, that sounds bitchin'.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 pm

frost...bait?...:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:11 pm

"Oh no, the forbidden fruit is too high up for us to reach!"

"Pterodactyl to the rescue mothafucka."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 pm

RoboRed wrote:
frost...bait?...:
Nope. Dumb shit is still dumb shit. 

Don't suppose you've any griffons or zebras handy? Those are good secondary bait.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:"Oh no, the forbidden fruit is too high up for us to reach!"

"Pterodactyl to the rescue mothafucka."
I think you'll find the passages in Job describing Leviathan and Behemoth to be interesting
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next