Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+15
tylertoon2
Kippershy
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
WovenTales
Ketchup
Valikdu
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Frost
19 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:48 am

I know your feel...well..minus alcohol :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

I just work up at 12:30AM! I am officially on Luna time.

@Iron
Hope everything turns out okay, mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 am

The Centipede's Dilemma, as it were.

Which, as I mentioned to my friends while watching the film, makes me wonder why the chick in the front of the 'centipede' never talked. That were me, I'd be spending every waking moment working on psychologically crushing that dude.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

Hannibal Lector-style speeches that leave him a crying wreck. 

That, or I'd just shank him as soon as he got close.

Of not be caught at all, since the guy in the second was asthmatic and morbidly obese and only managed to knock people out by sort of waving his tire iron at them. I'd just prison-yard-rush him and stab him a few dozen times if he came after me
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:53 am

So we fall back to Plan B: dozens of shankings
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 am

This cracked me up.
Someone on Spacebattles has invented this name for DotA-like games:

ASSFAGGOTS: Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:38 am

America, ladies and gentlemen. Getting closer and closer to India's standards every day. >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Imagine a turd so big it hit the stopper down the pipe in the toilet, and continued all the way up out of the water and almost out of the rim, while thicker than a kielbasa sausage.
How is it possible to be so full of shit
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:20 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Imagine a turd so big it hit the stopper down the pipe in the toilet, and continued all the way up out of the water and almost out of the rim, while thicker than a kielbasa sausage. Or how about a three-foot pile of feces in a porta-john that had been sitting in the Oklahoma sun for who knows how many days.

So what you're saying is

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 13d
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 am

That was a shitty pun, Frost.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:47 am

So apparently, humanized ponies are some kind of Elves or something ? http://derpiboo.ru/387490
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:28 am

You been living under a rock, dude?

Mullets are in
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 am

In the 1980's they were, yes.

However, we currently live in the 2010's.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 am

It's callled a comeback, man. Get used to 'em.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:35 am

I was already trying to get over the return of flashy fluorescent colors in fashion.

As long as I don't see any vest made of denim, or t-shirts tucked in pants...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 am

Of all the "fashion eras" in the previous 120 years, I think the 1980-1990 period was arguably the worst.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I was already trying to get over the return of flashy fluorescent colors in fashion.

As long as I don't see any vest made of denim, or t-shirts tucked in pants...

Motherfucker, I tuck my denim vest into my neon pants. Eat a dick.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 am

On the photo : http://derpiboo.ru/387504

In private : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEzmr3_Dmv8
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 361180__safe_oc_youtube_artist-colon-mixermike622_fluffle%2Bpuff_google_ad
http://derpiboo.ru/361180
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Flande10
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:45 am

Sounds mostly like the industrial version of "Move along; nothing to see here"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

I haven't read the article yet so don't flail me alive please. But...

Is it the whole plant that has been shut down, or only one of the reactors ? Because if the whole plant is down that's a sizeable chunk of grid power that's out of the window...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:50 am

*reading wikipedia*

Oh. The plant has only one single reactor ? Producing more than a gigawatt of power ? Now that's bad news.

siderant : which is proof again that building giant monolithic power generation units is a strategic error.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 am

Okay, so apparently it was a transformer fire, and completely unrelated to the nuclear aspect of the plant.

Just the shitty US energy grid being shitty.

Like you said Frost, nothing to see here, move along.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 am

But it's apparently one of the top-rated plants in the country and holds records 'n shit.

Anyway, Swick, I'm really sorry. We'll all be praying for you, and I hope your fortune gets better. I really had no idea that you live in Missouri.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am

Well, I have only one nuclear power plant not too far away from me. And if I'll hear that 'there was an accident' I'll take all my stuff and get THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE!

At least for a while.

Though I can 'really slightly' relate on how you feel, swicked. It's like one of our servers (important ones, ofc.) was malfunctioning, didn't have any backups and we didn't have spare server..and our boss promised to his bosses, that 'everything will be working in few hours'....should I say this 'few hours' we were just moving data from another server to other servers, just so we could start preparing it for installing right OS.....

....so...what was I saying...? Oh..yeah. We had..once..accident on said power plant..almost year before I was born..good times.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:59 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callaway_Nuclear_Generating_Station
Wikipedia wrote:According to Ameren [note : the power company exploiting the plant], Callaway produces about 19 percent of Ameren Missouri's power
Hahaha, oh man.

Potentially one fifth of the state's energy unavailable simply because of a minor incident ? That's ridiculous.

Knowing corporate culture, they're going to find a scapegoat and flail it alive.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Katarn wrote:....so...what was I saying...? Oh..yeah. We had..once..accident on said power plant..almost year before I was born..good times.
Pripyiat, my love.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Pripyiat is just big city, where workers from power plat were living, with their families. There's small town/village Chernobyl, not too far away from power plant, which is 'stationed' on river Pripyiat.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:Human centipede2 isn't a comedy?

It felt like that at times. The over-the top gruesomeness was so absurd that taking it seriously was just completely impossible, especially at the 'birth' scene. That was the point when I just looked over at my friend and said "This isn't good. It's not scary, it's not entertaining, it's not even sickening. It's just a big pile of suck. Putrid, poorly-made suck."

I wouldn't say it's completely devoid of entertainment. I got more then a couple laughs at how ridiculous it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next