Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Cptadder Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Event is starting now. Gonna attempt to make a versus lobby but will downgrade to campaign if we can't get enough people like last time.
Feel free to invite people, I keep forgetting when this starts and go off to play another game.  But I'd drop it for some L4D2 action.

Now we get trading cards... somehow.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 4 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Damn it now I feel bad for not inviting you Adder. Granted it wouldn't have helped much unless I dropped and let you play with the others.

Like to thank Downloaded Skill, Tylertoon and Derpmind for joining. Played through a mostly Advance game of realisim in Swamp Fever. We died a few times, incapped a good number of times, Michael Bay saved the day a few times.

And the Finale of Swamp Fever is still glitched, or fixed, or whatever. Boat gets there just as soon as you summon it so you don't have to fight everything. Got us all killed... as well as me lagging to the point I was useless.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Just want to point out that there is no event tonight. If anybody in the group wants to try something with others (who are not me) I'm all for it.

Ya'll have fun.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:40 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Just want to point out that there is no event tonight. If anybody in the group wants to try something with others (who are not me) I'm all for it.

Ya'll have fun.
If thursday's are free. Might be a good day to have Minecraft night.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Team Fortress 2 Friday tonight, provided there isn't another chapter release haha. Event is gonna start in roughly 6 hours from this post.

Brohoof this post if you think you can join, make sure your game is updated and send me a message later on when the event starts to let me know you want in.

Shooting for Mann Vs Machine again but will hunt down a server for regular games if we have a larger group.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Starting the event! Hit me up on Steam if you want to join.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 pm

I like to thank Downloaded Skill, tylertoon, WavemasterRyx, Derpmind and surprise visitor ChocobunnySK for joining tonight! Shout out to Aonee, who declined for not being in the mood for TF2, and apologies to Scyto Harmony, who wanted to join but between having to update the game and it getting late he didn't get to.

Also thanks to my good friend KidneyFail for joining and giving us a full team and fitting in with the insanity.

We played through two full games, with only one restart. Course we played on Normal.  Went through Big Rock and Decoy, mowing down wave after wave of robots. Working as a team and cracking jokes all the while.

And with that, another week of gaming comes to a close. Saturday and Sunday are open for anything but nothing official. I'll type up an actual "end of the week" report late Saturday or Sunday.

Other then that, I look forward to playing with ya'll again on Killing Floor Monday!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm

I finally got my Steam working and online, so I'm good to join. I use Berserker, mostly
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

It'll be nice to have join Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:53 pm

I may need to try to find servers that can hold more then six people. Only problem is that I don't know if servers like that allow Perk progression. Yeah we'll have a ton of fun and a real challenge with the huge amount of monster spawning, but I'd like to be able to level up my perks if we do.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 am

If anyone is interested in Dota 2 Thursday I can get some keys from a friend. Just let me know and I can send you one.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:02 am

I got a free dota2 key from this bot. No need to spend money and it takes less than a minute.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:27 am

Heh, sure did drop the ball on the type up didn't I?

Killing Floor Monday was a success; we had a full team, played through two full games and had fun even if we all died.

Borderlands 2 Tuesday was also a success for a first time. We had four people willing to play even if we didn't have them all on at the same time.

Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday was a success in that we had a full team of four. I still want to try to get at least 6 people so we can play Versus or Scavenger.

Thursday had nothing so I guess that means it was a success in that nobody had to show up.

Team Fortress 2 Friday was a success; we had a full team for Mann vs Machine and had people willing to play but couldn't.

The scheduled this week is the same as last week. Only real changes is that Thursday is going to be a Minecraft day in junction with the sites Minecraft server. The one that CptAdder runs.
Also between Downloaded offering and Derpmind posting the link to a bot that gives away keys, if anybody is willing we could try for a Dota 2 night again.

With that, in less then 11 hours this weeks Killing Floor Monday will start. I guess brohoof this post if you think you can join and if we get more then 6 people wanting to play I'll try to find a server that allows for more. If not I guess we could try rotation.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Starting the event now. Hit me with a message if you want to play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Sigh, I'm broke.... FE broke me... well my bank
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 pm

I like to thank Aonee, Guard, Magma, Chocobunny, and Derpmind for showing up tonight, and apologies to tylertoon who didn't get to play because the group broke up as soon as one said he had to leave.

We was able to get into the game alright this time, better then most time actually. Just that we died. First time against the Patriarch where Guard and Aonee where the last alive since most of us were too close to our own pipebombs. They tried but were cut down. Damn that chaingun.

Second round went both better and worse. Stuck together better, covered each other, but we stayed in the damn underground area. Me and Magma tried to go topside, everybody else stayed downstairs. One by one they got picked off as Magma and me held off the hoard as best we could. Then we went downstairs where we was swarmed.... and my ass got pounded by a Fleshpound...
Magma fell soon afterwards.

So yeah, we didn't even make it to the last round, but we all had fun and that's all that matters for the moment. I look forward to next weeks game and hopefully we can actually win a round haha.

Borderlands 2 Tuesday tomorrow night.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm

So is anyone up for minecraft night thursday?
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:So is anyone up for minecraft night thursday?
Totally. I'll eventually get started on some mini-games, the first of which likely being CTF.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Borderlands 2 Tuesday in roughly 5 hours from this post. Thanks to Aonee, Guard, and Downloaded Skill last week I'm up to level 10 haha.

And no you don't have to play with me. If ya'll want you can start your own games with some of the others. Or even play a different game. I half way expect Iron and Frost to boot up Killing Floor tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
I half way expect Iron and Frost to boot up Killing Floor tonight.

I chuckled when I read this. I found some good servers for Killing Floor Mondays, by the way. I'm scouting around for more.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Let me know what they are. I've been using the official Killing Floor servers for game night and they've worked out so far.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Borderlands 2 Tuesday is starting. Hit me with a message if you want in. Unless you want to play with somebody else that is.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks to Aonee for joining me. We proved to be a badass duo, covering each other, reviving each other, him catching me by surprise with a duel and kicking my ass. We found the Firehawk, went to Ellie, built a car, and finished up the night collecting hood ornaments for her.

Also, he drives like crazy and I should never be given a weapon that lobs projectiles. I could barely hit things with a regular cannon.

Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday tomorrow. Make sure the games is up to date and still going to shoot for a Versus game. Need at least six people for us to do it. Give us an even team of three on three.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 am

Roughly 11 hours before L4D2 Wednesday starts. Once again, make sure your game is updated so you don't get left out if you want to play.

And I guess brohoof this post so I can have somewhat of an idea of how many wants to play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

I may or may not make it. I might be doing some stuff tonight
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm

I will be there and be pumped for some L4D2 action this time around.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Two statements:
-I just realised that I need to be invited to the group. Can someone do that?
-I have 2 copies of Rise of the Triad that I need to give away. Anyone want?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Give me your Steam name and I'll add you.

I'm asking because not everybody uses the same name here as they do everywhere else.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

It's Valikdu there too.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Okay, friended and invited you to the group.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next