Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Downloaded Skill Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm up for TF2 tonight.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Edit: Never mind, chapter 56 is out. New event! Read the chapter!

Good work guys!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 pm

So, time for the review of how everything went this past week.

Last weeks TF2 went good. Could have been better but was normal for what we have been doing.

Killing Floor Monday was great. A ton of support, awesome game, and we enjoyed ourselves.

Borderland 2 Tuesday was called off cause I didn't think I'd be up for a long night of gaming. Sorry about that.

Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday was a success. How much of one depends on if you judge it between a Campaign night or a Versus night. But over all a success with good times and fun games.

Dota 2 Thursday fell flat sad to say. If interest is shown in it again we'll try it again but as of right now we're not trying it again.

And finally, this week Team Fortress 2 Friday was called off due to the release of chapter 56 of PH. I can't blame anybody for that because Project Horizon is in the groups name, I even changed the event to tell people to read it.

As such, next weeks schedual is

Monday - Killing Floor

Tuesday- Borderlands 2; Also open to suggestions of other games for people who don't have Borderlands 2 could play.

Wednesday- Left 4 Dead 2

Thursday- Open to suggestions.

Friday- Team Fortress 2

Saturday & Sunday - still just free days and reserved for any special events.

Updating the first post with this now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Civ 5 is a fun game. Also Adder has a minecraft server that is currently unused.

Might be fun to have a minecraft game day.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 pm

I had considered suggesting Civ 5, but I don't know how practical it would be, since those games can last quite a long time, and I don't know how saving them works (I've heard conflicting reports). It might be worth a try though.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 pm

As long as there's more then one person with a game with a multiplayer element then I'm willing to give it a try.

I fully support an official minecraft day. I haven't been on the server for a while because I've yet to re-enter the minecraft side of my gaming cycle so this may get me back in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:54 pm

I can help set up some mini-games for Minecraft, if my help is welcome. Kinda looking for something to occupy my time.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:12 am

Killing Floor Monday starts in roughly 12 hours from this post, hope to see ya'll there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Killing Floor Monday starts in roughly 12 hours from this post, hope to see ya'll there.

Here's an idea: Brohoof the above post if you think you can participate!
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey guys! It's time to kill some monsters! Hit me up on steam if you want to play. Gonna go find a server for us to play on.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 pm

That was fun everyone, though half the time I couldn't understand anyone's mics for some reason. I'm glad to have kept some of you mostly alive occasionally.

BTW, was the difficulty increased this time? Last time we didn't have as much trouble with the ugly boss guy.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Very fun! I found a new weapon to love, the M4, that gun saved my ass so many times. Derp, you kept me alive enough times, so I think ya did a good job.

I was wondering that myself, the first time I got one shotted by that dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Ah, even my successes are full of failure lol.

I would like to thank Ironmonger, Derpmind, tylertoon, Guard and Magma for joining me tonight in another Killing Floor Monday, with shout out to Rum who said he'd like to join as well if he had the game.

With that said, we had our problems. First server I tired nobody else could join, and in our second game tyler accidentally dropped so an unknown guy joined in. He finally left for some reason so we got tyler back.

And of course, all the deaths. All of those deaths. And we didn't win at all.

But still, we all had fun. And learned valuable lessons. Stay with team, tis strength in ze union. Do not be lone wolf or suffer horrible fate.

"(KF) Moodyman90 left a small crater."

I'm pretty sure I selected Normal difficulty again. The Patriarch did have a knack of killing us quickly and suddenly this time though. Including surprise Goomba Stomps.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 pm

We also learned that if you do get separated, try to have a buddy. and that fences are OP and need to nerfed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 pm

I was so confused during that time. On the interesting side, I learned a few new ways to die! Spike My new favorite weapon is the Lever-action rifle for its insane head-shot damage. Good for telling those Sirens to use their inside voice.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Those god damn fences. I saw poor Magma die from one.

And if memory serves the Lever-Action Rifle , LAR for short, is so far the only weapon the game started with that has not been nerfed. And it only cost 200, even if you're not a sharpshooter. So it's a really really good off perk weapons if you have room for it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Those god damn fences. I saw poor Magma die from one.

And if memory serves the Lever-Action Rifle , LAR for short, is so far the only weapon the game started with that has not been nerfed. And it only cost 200, even if you're not a sharpshooter. So it's a really really good off perk weapons if you have room for it.
What we planning to do next?
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Gonna try for Borderland 2 Tuesday again. Of course that means just four of us will be playing tomorrow. If others want they can have their own Borderlands 2 group or play a different game.

And on Wednesday I'm shooting for L4D2 again where we'll hopefully get a team of at least 6 for Versus/Scavenger. Though if we fall short again then just a regular campaign again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

I'm glad you all had fun with the game.

Ah, by the way, do any of you know anyone that could use a "-50% off Garry's Mod" coupon? I have one I don't need and would like to give away before it expires, if possible.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 am

Oh yeah, that reminded me. I'm all for helping ya'll get achievements in these different games if I can.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Roughly 30 minutes till I start up Borderlands 2. Who wants to join in on that?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Um, I might but just wondering I made a new character and just barely beat Captain Flynt so I think I'm like a level ten maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm

I have a name and I stopped at the character select screen, I don't even have a level.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh, and here I thought I'd have a terribly low level

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Aw dang, I had a character already on True Vault Hunter Mode. But I'll make a new guy if that's what we're doing.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Sorry for being horribly low level guys. Gonna start the event now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm

I just realized something, I might be a bit. Have to do a few things real quick.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Borderlands 2 Tuesday is a success and now we can build from here. Like to thank Aonee, Guard, and Downloaded Skill for playing tonight. Also for putting up with me being at such a low level because I never played before.

It was fun, I look forward to doing this again next week, and I learned that I suck at driving in the game haha.

Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday tomorrow! For those who think they may want to join I suggest updating your games now. Much like Team Fortress 2 a few months ago, Steam said it needs to convert the game files. Don't know about ya'll but that was an all night deal for me.

Once again, if you think you want to play L4D2 on Wednesday, start converting the game as soon as you can.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:08 am

Roughly 12 hours before the event starts, once again make sure you let Steam convert your L4D2 game files so you can play.

And I guess brohoof this post if you think you can join?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Event is starting now. Gonna attempt to make a versus lobby but will downgrade to campaign if we can't get enough people like last time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next