Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+22
Necr0maNceR
RoboRed
IncoherentOrange
Quotidian
Cptadder
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ketchup
Sindri
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Kippershy
26 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 pm

player.modav unarmed < number to increase >
Think that should work.
You could always mod a weapon in GECK to have stupid ridiculous attack damage.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm not sure if the game allow skills over 100 in how it's programmed.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I just meant as an option, for adjusting gameplay to allow greater customization. I wouldn't want to just type a line of code to raise my stats, that's how bitches do things. And my momma didn't raise her no bitch.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Ugh. I just learned that I shouldn't play PS2 while sleep-deprived.
Or at least, not the heavy class.
I literally forgot that I'm not playing the medic (I'm usually playing the medic) and wanted to heal a guy, and... yeah. Rocket launcher is on the same key as the medipack.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Ah, okay ! PlanetSide 2 !

For a minute I was thinking "what the shit ?! It's the Soldier who has an rpg, not the Heavy !"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:....

Ah, okay ! PlanetSide 2 !

For a minute I was thinking "what the shit ?! It's the Soldier who has an rpg, not the Heavy !"
Maybe the Heavy got a passport and went to America, then became a Soldier. With as fat as he is, he'd fit right in.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Hey, I take offense to that! C'mere, I'll fuck you right up!

*chases Iron; gets winded after five steps*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Maybe the Heavy got a passport and went to America, then became a Soldier. With as fat as he is, he'd fit right in.
Eh, not in the military he wouldn't.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm

By the way, anyone here play the Metal Gear series? I've been trope-binging it; it doesn't seem half-bad
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Mister Frost wrote:By the way, anyone here play the Metal Gear series? I've been trope-binging it; it doesn't seem half-bad
IIRC it looked interesting, but was console exclusive. I don't have the spare funds to get a machine solely for games, and I've never found a controller I liked as much as keyboard and mouse.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

I used to play Metal Gear as a kid. My brother and I would always aim the tranquilizer darts at the guards' groins, then laugh about the act.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 pm

< David Hayter's voice >
Metal Gear?

Eh, it's pretty fun stealth game I remember watching. Though don't try to play for the plot. It gets confusing as all heck.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

I've only played the 4th one, but it is a good game series. Majority of people I talk to who've played the other games love them.

I know MGS4 has a lot of mix reactions about it, what with people claiming it's too actiony and of course the complaints of the 9 hours of cut scenes, but I can honestly say that for a game series I knew next to nothing about, MGS4 felt like a true ending. That there was nothing left for them to do afterwards and I was satisfied with it.

Then they made that new game. MGS4 is still an ending, but they apparently took stuff from that ending to make another opening.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 pm

Metal Gear Solid 3 lets you go into the "injury viewer," spin the main character around over and over and over again, until he gets so dizzy that he throws up in the actual main game. Also, this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I remember hearing about the spinning Naked Snake around to do that.

You can do the same thing with your character in Metal Gear Online, but instead of throwing up they just fall over passed out. And it was at the character select screen.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 am

So, using Grooveshark genre radios, I'm "discovering" [1] that genre they call "Acid Jazz".

That's pretty fucking sweet. I needed something chill.

Examples :

http://grooveshark.com/s/Day+By+Day/3daFFR?src=5
http://grooveshark.com/s/Much+2+Much/Bbgjs?src=5
http://grooveshark.com/s/Purrfect/2ElRyU?src=5

[1] : I already knew artists of the genre (like Parov Stelar), I just didn't know the genre's name.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 am

That's hilarious :

http://grooveshark.com/s/I+Got+Cash/2GG7z?src=5
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Pretty funny song, in a "pants-on-head retarded" sort of way
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Random :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_JQyxphe8
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm

That's just kind of stupid
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:59 pm

That's why Iron is probably gonna love it. Trollestia
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:That's why Iron is probably gonna love it. Trollestia
I'm already smiling.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

And now ? Tilt
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Yay, it's springtime! 40-something degrees out, mud, sun, and birds. :) I really like the winter, but I also have decided that I like spring. This will continue until I slip in the mud and become disillusioned. But for now, it's lovely. I have my window open and everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:19 pm

40 degrees ? I hope for you it's Fahrenheit because otherwise holee sheet.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

guys, I just came up with an amazing, totally crazy idea: a gun which teleports its bullets/projectiles straight into the target, heck you wouldn't even need proper bullets, just objects that were small enough to fit into the teleportation chamber.
it would use an advanced range-finding system to compute how far it needed to teleport the 'projectile', plus there would probably also be some kind of manually setting the distance.
the major down side is that the amount of energy needed to teleport the 'projectile' would increase with distance pretty fast, and that you'd be burning through batteries very quickly, and the faster you fire would decrease the accuracy of the teleport

this is all assuming teleportation is possible in whatever setting this is and could be harnessed by something vaguely technology like
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

stringtheory wrote:guys, I just came up with an amazing, totally crazy idea: a gun which teleports its bullets/projectiles straight into the target, heck you wouldn't even need proper bullets, just objects that were small enough to fit into the teleportation chamber.
it would use an advanced range-finding system to compute how far it needed to teleport the 'projectile', plus there would probably also be some kind of manually setting the distance.
the major down side is that the amount of energy needed to teleport the 'projectile' would increase with distance pretty fast, and that you'd be burning through batteries very quickly, and the faster you fire would decrease the accuracy of the teleport

this is all assuming teleportation is possible in whatever setting this is and could be harnessed by something vaguely technology like
Star Trek did this once.
Linky.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm

@Harmony
Yup, Fahrenheit. Sorry, forgot to specify.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

stringtheory wrote:guys, I just came up with an amazing, totally crazy idea: a gun which teleports its bullets/projectiles straight into the target, heck you wouldn't even need proper bullets, just objects that were small enough to fit into the teleportation chamber.

Well, there was that one projectile gun from an episode of Star Trek DS9, which was casually turned into a SUPER GUN by adding a transporter to it that saves the projectile's momentum upon teleportation...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/TR-116_rifle

...and then it was forgotten and never spoken of again, because it was too overpowered...

[upd] Ninja'd by Ketchup [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 761398768

Last edited by Valikdu on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

If you can teleport into or out of a living creature, what's the gun for? A grain of sand, single burst blood vessel in the brain... if you can reach inside a target there are all manner of nasty you can accomplish with minimal energy costs. Good luck finding a setting which allows for it though, outside those which have clearly not been thought through (like star trek).
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next