Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+5
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
9 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm

"Yeah, it's kinda hard ta scare'im. Ah've tried before but not much gets ta'im."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 pm

"Obviously not," Clock said as she started thinking about the subject.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

"Yeah, probably somethin' ta do with his magic and what happened a couple years ago."She says, not really noticing what she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 pm

"Maybe. If it were two hundred years ago he'd probably be in therapy... along with the rest of us."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Cherry chuckles"Good luck gettin'im ta go. Even if it was two hundred years ago he'd probably still stubborn as a mule."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm

"He'd probably be in one of those ones that's got the straight jackets. I'd be in one of the live-in ones. I think the only one who wouldn't be is Viktor, but that's because he's an emotional brick wall."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Cherry chuckles"Yeah, yer probably right. Hell, he's half way there right now with all he wears."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 pm

"Hell, a few more belts and he's there."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 pm

"...Well, ah could think of a few other things he could use the belts for..."She says a little quieter, her white coat failing to hide her blush and her wings fidget a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 pm

(Per 4+5)Clock cocks her eyebrow and smiles just a little, "And here I thought they didn't have those kinds of... hobbies up there."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Cherry's wings fidget a little more"W-well j-just think 'bout it. Ah can go anywhere, and move free. Somethin' 'bout it bein' taken away is just... Excitin' a little scary but, still."She grows a little more red."Lots of folks like that kinda stuff where ah'm from."She adds a little defensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

"No it's okay. I understand. It's a little bit of a foreign concept for a unicorn is all. We can be completely immobile, but as long as we can force a little magic out of our horns we can still function. I guess that's why unicorns are so afraid of losing them. It'd be like if someone took your wings."

"Anyways, it's more common for unicorns to be excited by physical things. Things like roleplay, outfits, multiple partners, toys... feathers~," Clock said that last part with a discreet wink, "You know, that sort of thing."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Cherry blushes and looks down"....Yer evil, doc."her wings half extend, before snapping to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Clock smiles and feigns ignorance, "What? I'm just informing you of the sexual habits of groundsiders. It's not my fault if some mares just so happen to like feathers, swing both ways, may or may not be hitting her cycle, been through a messy breakup, and feels like doing terrible terrible things to another mare which may or may not involve a rather saucy outfit that she's been putting together for the last month."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Cherry stares blushes again"Oookay doc, ah uh, appreciate the offer and all, but ah ain't interested."She says nervously"N-not that ya ain't pretty and all but ah'm married, and ah can't do that it ain't right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Clock sighs and groans, "I knooow... Don't get me wrong, I won't do anything to break you two up, but... to put it bluntly I think you're hot, Shadow is lucky to have you, and I'm cursing my own luck. Why're all the pretty mares married?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Cherry shrugs"Ah couldn't tell ya."She slightly backs up"Uh, maybe ya just haven't looked in the right places? M-maybe we'll find somepony along the way?"She says nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

"I thought I found Charcoal. But then he has to go and find his long lost childhood friend the same day he proposes."

"I bet they've already slept together," she said bitterly.

Last edited by Tytan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"He did what?"She stops, and says with a little anger in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 pm

"After our big fight the other day he proposed to me. Promised we'd get rings after we saved you guys. I got into a fight with Mirabelle, and we kinda left it on bad terms. They went to kill some raiders and I went back to Tenpony. I felt awful, and by way of apology I went all over Tenpony looking for stuff the guards had stolen from him years ago. I found his old jacket and waited for him in our room. I waited for hours, I was terrified that he'd died trying to kill the raiders. But then he shows up out of nowhere with Mirabelle's daughter and breaks up with me."

"I wasn't kidding about being hungover. I came out here to be with Viktor and Searchlight let me have some whiskey."

Last edited by Tytan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

"He WHAT!?" Mince says, popping up from where he had previously been innocuously sleeping from behind the Luggage.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Cherry stares for bit"....Ya want me ta get Shadow's knife? Ah can geld'im."She says seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Clock considers her offer, "...I'll think about it."

She turns to Mince, "Proposed to me. Broke up with me. And I will bet anything they've already fucked. I mean... who does that?! Much less in the same day."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

"That's... That's Bullshit!" He says, in more of a muffled shout then a speaking voice, "I mean, I'm normally very Pessimistic when it comes to a lasting relationship, but once you get to the stage of proposal then the love should be.. be absolute!" He exclaims, hopping over the Luggage, "He..." he kicks the Luggage, "How... how can he do that!?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:10 pm

"He did it cause he's a good fer nothin' jackass, that has no idea what he's missin' out on. That's how, Mince"She says plainly.

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

"You ever consider that maybe he wasn't thinking when he did it?" Searchlight said while sitting by a wall. "We were going to attack a slaver camp. For all he knew we were in a hurry and you or him might have died. Personally, I think you should cut him some slack."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

"Clearly!" He says, gesturing at Clock. "She's Smart, Pretty, and - as far as I can tell - been nithing but good to that bigbjerk!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"That ain't an excuse. It's fucked up ya don't do that. Ever."She says to Search

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Cast, while sitting somewhere near Shadow, starts to fiddle with his newly-acquired lever-rifle. He's never actually used anything like it, so he stares at it with a mixture of fascination and confusion.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ya know how ta use one of those?"He says as he looks over at Cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next