Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
RoboRed
Orm
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Tytan
CamoBadger
14 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 am

CamoBadger wrote:You know, since it's coming up, I might as well spread this news.

Equine heat comes every 3 weeks. It's 10 days long, 5 of those being considered 'in heat' and the others being lead up and cool down from it. After it ends, 21 days pass and it starts the 10 day cycle back up.

Sorry for ruining your day, but since it's been about a month in-game time, every mare that hasn't gone into heat yet (btw, none of them have) should technically be starting up any day now.

The things you learn when you actually research equine biology instead of taking what other members of the fandom say for granted.
RoboRed wrote:Ooooohhhmyyyyyygaaawwwwdddddd....

This should be good.
It...
Fucking...
BEGINS! Roid Rage

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:45 am

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:You know, since it's coming up, I might as well spread this news.

Equine heat comes every 3 weeks. It's 10 days long, 5 of those being considered 'in heat' and the others being lead up and cool down from it. After it ends, 21 days pass and it starts the 10 day cycle back up.

Sorry for ruining your day, but since it's been about a month in-game time, every mare that hasn't gone into heat yet (btw, none of them have) should technically be starting up any day now.

The things you learn when you actually research equine biology instead of taking what other members of the fandom say for granted.

This should be good.
It...
Fucking...
BEGINS! Roid Rage

Does this really have to happen? Shy
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Fucking...

You said it yourself, Iron.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 173737__safe_oc_image-macro_reactio_zps9fc99c50
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 am

Ironmonger wrote:

This should be good.
It...
Fucking...
BEGINS! Roid Rage

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXd5H6-6H-AZ__afyqsQb4BfHyncSQwUMzzEVfuvJRaG3Hs6CMSg

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 am

Katarn wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Fucking...
You said it yourself, Iron.
*snip*
I see you caught the wit in that. Spike

Everyone else: "What wit?"
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 Grumpy-Cat

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 pm

...Eeet's tooo quiet heeere...

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 20 484343_10151781263454966_1954093874_n

camo/xt bait?:

RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Nice Mercedes. I am here folks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Afternoon y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:55 pm

So I wonder, how desperate will the mares get? And will Cherry be willing to share Shadow?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Aonee wrote:So I wonder, how desperate will the mares get? And will Cherry be willing to share Shadow?

Hell no, Cherry ain't sharin' with no pony.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Aonee wrote:So I wonder, how desperate will the mares get? And will Cherry be willing to share Shadow?
I'm sure Cast will happily succumb to their every desire.

Also, I'm here for 1.5 hours before I leave until Sunday night (and by that I mean monday, there's no way I'll be in a mood to GM anything after this weekend)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Also, I'm here for 1.5 hours before I leave until Sunday night (and by that I mean monday, there's no way I'll be in a mood to GM anything after this weekend)
Darn...so much for more tanks tonight...

Good luck out there, Camo.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Luck-goodery, Mister Badger.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Later, Camo.
See you Monday.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 pm

See ya, Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 pm

See ya later, Camo.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:30 pm

With the stuff about to go down with the mares, I can't...

I can't look at the banner the same way again.

Oh lawd. Yes I know that doesn't make sense.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 pm

I hope Clock can fix broken spines, wings and legs.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Aonee wrote:I hope Clock can fix broken spines, wings and legs.
"...What kind of kinky shit were you ponies into?"'
"ALL OF IT."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Oh no, she'd probably have to treat herself as well.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh yeah, Cast would be the only stallion available wouldn't he? Well there is Jayne as well, if they want something different.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Methinks Charcoal is the only one who won't get any heat induced sexings. As Mirabelle is still nursing her child, she wouldn't be going into heat for a while.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Wait...I wonder if this goes for NPC's as well...cause New Appleloosa...Martini...

HOLY SHIT!

Just a thought.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

She'll probably be busy with NPCs, Iron, if it's even the time for her to go into heat. I doubt that every single mare in the wasteland is going to go into heat at the same time. That's just ludicrous.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Honestly every mare in our group going into heat at the same time is kind of ludicrous as is.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:53 pm

No, I think it is just the ones in the party. They have been traveling together for long enough that their bodies would all go into heat at once. It's like women who live/work together all go on their periods at once. Scary.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Ketchup wrote:She'll probably be busy with NPCs, Iron, if it's even the time for her to go into heat. I doubt that every single mare in the wasteland is going to go into heat at the same time. That's just ludicrous.
I know, but that doesn't stop my creativity!

GAH! Twilight D:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:59 pm

I can sense that Scyto's Jimmies will be rustled beyond belief.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 pm

They already are...it's like a small earthquake that I can feel from here...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next