Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+6
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Orm
Katarn
10 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:57 am

The new Alvina sighed heavily. She furrowed her brow and turned her beak up making a stupid face that hopefully neither of the guards would recognize as Alvina's.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 am

"I think if we all pool our caps we should be able to buy them back, or at least some of them. Who should buy them though?" Charcoal asked, wondering if Clock was right.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 am

Searchlight thought for a second then looked at Charcoal. "I think you should."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 am

[PER (7)] The guard froze and looked between the two hens quickly. "Why the hell are there 2 of you, Alvina!?" He asked and pulled out a pistol.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 am

"Me? Are you sure?" Charcoal asked.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am

She held up her talons. "We're long lost twins?" she tried not expecting it to work but unable to think of anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 am

"See, Search. My plan wasn't dumb, about buying them. Who do you think will be better we get? We have limited amount of caps, you know?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 am

"No we aren't," Alvina replied and looked over at him. "She came up while you were shitting. She said she wanted me to buy some slaves, then said if I did she would have sex with me. That part seemed really weird, but I guess it wouldn't be any different than when I'm alone at night and-"

"OKAY! Okay, please... just no," the griffin quickly stopped her. He pointed the gun at the false Alvina's head. "So who the hell are you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 am

"It's not my fault your uncle is such a sick fuck everyone makes rumors about you." She thought as she mentioned the sex part. "Alvina?" she tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 am

Shadow looks at Cherry and Crusher

Cherry shakes, still frightened.

He sighs, then looks at the curtained room. Sorry Eve, ah...ah tried. Just had ta keep, Cherry safe.He looks down and his tendrils place his sunglasses back on.

She manages to lift her head up and looks at Shadow.

He looks up at her, a tendril kind of waves.

She weakly smiles.

Shadow's tendril goes onto his mask and bends a little, making something resembling a smile back.

Cherry quietly chuckles then lays her head back down.

Once Cherry lays down, his tendrils slither back into his coat and lays his head back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't make a convincing slaver, and Viktor and Jayne could join you as some hired muscle." Searchlight looks at Jayne. "Well if we pool our caps together we might have enough to buy most of them."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:18 am

"I...alright. Anyone have a piece of paper so we can write down how many caps we all have before giving them to me?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 am

"I'm confused," Alvina replied and scratched her head.

[STR (8)]"Wrong," the guard stated flatly and pistol whipped the false Alvina into unconsciousness before carrying her down to the cages and locking her up with the other females. He looked over to the other guards. "No, it's not her. Some asshole put on a costume...somehow... she's still here."

"Damnit!" the 3 nearest guards groaned in unison.

"Fuck you all! I'm spitting in your water again tomorrow," Alvina screeched from the top of the stadium.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:23 am

"Well, nothing strange if slaver use griffin as guard, but..him." Jayne points at Vik. "Just in case, we need proper explanation."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 am

"I have an idea. Clock and I could buy them. I...we could be married...and the slaves are a gift for her," Charcoal suggested uncertainly, looking at Clock as he said it.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 am

Clock looked a little disturbed, but she nodded, "Okay. I can do that," she smiled nervously, "I've always wanted to own some friends."

Clock paused for a moment before she realized what Charcoal just said, "M-maybe we should g-get going?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am

Charcoal noticed Clock fidgeting.
whisper to Clock:

Last edited by Tytan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 am

Whisper to charcoal:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 am

"Excuse me. I need to talk to Clock in private for a moment. It will only take a few minutes," Charcoal said to the others.

Charcoal lead the mare a little ways away from the other and sat down, looking into Clock's eyes. "I...Clockwork..." he struggled to find the words he needed..

He held her hoof tightly in his. "Clock...would...will you marry me?" he asked, never looking away from her eyes.

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am

The look on Clocks face was one of wistful joy.

And that's the look that stayed on her face right up until the moment she fainted.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 am

[Strength 7 (7+2)]Charcoal caught the mare in his arms, surprised at her reaction. "Clock? Clock, wake up," he said after a moment, concern in his voice.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:08 am

Clock murmered, "Mnyes."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 am

[Perception 6 (5+1)"Clock you fainted right after I asked you...if you will marry me." Charcoal said with concern.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 am

Clocks eyes fluttered, "Yes."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 am

Clock suddenly sprung to life, and pulled Charcoal into a very deep kiss. She let him go and started bouncing, "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!"

"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! We'regonnagetmarriedandwe'regonnalive togetherandwe'regonnabehappyforeverandeverandever!"

Clock gasped, "ButwhereamIgonnafindadresswillIevenneedonewhataboutapreacherwillwehavetofindmyfatherIhaven'tevenseenhiminadecadebutdon'tweneedhimtogivemeawaymaybewedon'tmaybewecanelopeanddoitwithouthimandallourfriendscanbethereandViktorcanbetheringbearerandScorchcanbeyourbestmanandandand-" Clock started hyperventilating.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 am

Charcoal's eyes swelled in surprise.

She said yes...

Charcoal swept the mare off of her hooves and pulled her into a long kiss. He pulled back after a moment to speak and let her breath.

"Clock...we can worry about all that later. I'll even get you a ring, but first we need to go rescue the others, alright?" he said calmly. Deep down inside Charcoal was more sure of himself than he had been in a long time.

She said yes.

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 am

Clock took a moment to breathe. When she no longer felt light headed she put everything she had into hugging Charcoal, "Thank you so much! You've made me the happiest mare in the wasteland."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 am

Charcoal pulled the mare in for another quick kiss as he held her before putting her back down. "I love you Clock, and I mean it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life," Charcoal said softly to the mare.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 am

Clock bit her lip and teared up. "I... I love you too Charcoal," tears flowed freely from her eyes, "I love you so much"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 am

"I want us to grow old together. I want us to watch our children grow. I want to do so much with you Clock. I just want to live a normal life. A life with you," Charcoal said to the mare, a smile across his muzzle.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next