Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+6
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Orm
Katarn
10 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 28 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 am

"Ooookay... I don't get it."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 28 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 am

"I don't know about that Clock. I'm not really leader material. Do...do you really think they listen to me?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 am

"I know I do."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 am

Alvina nodded. "Of course you don't." She muttered so there other Alvina. "I guess I'll spell it out. If there's anyone you want to sleep with anyone at all. I can help you with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 am

"You... you actually believe those rumors?" she asked with a confused stare. "I'm a virgin, you should know that! They won't touch me because Cut-Throat is my uncle."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 am

"I...thanks. I don't really think the others do though," Charcoal said as they exited the building.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 am

"What?" Alvina looks disappointed. "I was hoping that was true."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 am

"They do. They could have left anytime between now and Old Appleoosa, but they still followed."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 am

"Um... you must not know me very well," she said in a confused tone.

The other griffin flew out from between two buildings and started making his way back to Alvina as fast as possible to avoid being caught away from his post.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

The other Alvina notices her partner returning. "Fuck" Alvina flew back to the ground feeling deeply disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 am

"I don't know about that. Lets just get to the others."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 am

"Okay..." she smirks, "You lead."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 am

Charcoal gave her an uneasy look and led he way out of the gates and up to the others.

"Uh...sorry for making you all wait."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 am

[PER(7)] Alvina looked around for a place the slaver might be storing the bags and other things that were taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 am

Searchlight looks up at Charcoal. "It's alright, I've been thinking of a plan while you were inside."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 am

"Let's hear it then."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 am

'Alvina' sees a pair of guards standing in front of a door with a pile of bags through it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:29 am

Alvina walked to an area where she'd have less of a chance of being noticed and lied down. She kept a close eye on the room and a closer on the pile of bags inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

[PER (9)] A guard landed next to 'Alvina' and scowled. "What the hell are you doing down here, get up to your post! Do you want the Boss to boil your hide?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 am

[CHR (8-5)] "I dropped my key in one of those bags." she said gesturing to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 am

"Right, and I'm Gilda. Get your ass back up top."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 am

Alvina reached behind her collar producing three caps. "I'll give you a couple caps if you don't tell anyone I'm slacking."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 am

"You're kidding right?" the guard asked and shook his head. "I've shit more than that after a night of drinking... And why are you wearing a collar?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 am

"Alright, I haven't much time to work on this, but I think what I have is good." He moves to the side to show some scribbles in the dirt. "Okay, so we have Jayne and I go in and pretend to sell Quiver and Novae as slaves. While we're in, Scorch will lure any guards outside away from the arena and towards you guys to subdue them so you can enter unnoticed. Meanwhile, I'll ask to have a word with the boss and hopefully keep him distracted long enough for you guys to knock out enough guards for them not to be a problem. After enough are taken out, we take out the boss, take the bomb collar keys from him, and free the others."
Searchlight looks up from the scribbles. "It's not a perfect plan, but it's something." He says to Charcoal.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 am

Her wings shrugged. "The others thought it was funny I guess." she replied. Alvina stretched her wings and flew back up to her twin. She landed facing away from her and her partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 am

"Um... hi?" the guard asked with a confused look. "Can we help you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:47 am

Charcoal thinks silently for a moment. "Can't we just buy them back? Then afterwards we can get them together and do our job," Charcoal suggests.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 am

"That... Would be much easier."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 am

The new Alvina doesn't respond she just stands there in a manner that suggests she was where she was supposed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 am

"You know, there are more than enough guards in there, and we're supposed to be watching out up here. So turn around and pay attention before Cut-Throat looks up and sees you."

Alvina just nodded in agreement and looked back through the scope of her rifle over the city.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next