Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+6
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Orm
Katarn
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 pm

"Did you pull the trigger?" she asked with the slightest hint of anger.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

"Her paint job hasn't faded a bit, just like the memory of her face," he inhaled deeply and sighed. "Ah youth."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 pm

"No...but they were killed because of me. They died in exchange for all of the raiders I killed. It...it was my fault. My...my quest for revenge killed them."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah, Penny had a face ya couldn't forgot. That's fer sure."He looks at the griffin"But that's enough 'bout her ah'm sure yer curious if yer raiders actually tried ta kill me, right?"

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"That isn't your fault," she said desperately, "You were doing good work. Saving caravans like my fathers from raiders."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

"Either way, it didn't work, obviously," the griffin grumbled. "Oh well, it looks like I'll have to do it myself. Or perhaps I already have. After all, your life basically is over," the griffin explained with a smug stare. "The only things you have left are this cage, that collar, and my handsome self watching over you every day for the rest of your sad existence."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Shadow looks up at Cut-Throat"Mind if ah just ask one question then, why torch Orchard? If ya wanted me, it wasn't like ah was hard ta find. So, why the whole town? My family?"

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Charcoal started to break down, tears starting to form in his eyes. "I...I didn't save them," he rasped. "I..killed raiders for me...I..I...I didn't care about saving them...I...I kept telling myself that I did but I...I know I didn't," the grey stallion said through choked sobs.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

[Perception (5)] Cast Iron's ear twitches and he notices the person talking to Shadow and keeps an eye on him intently out of his peripheral vision.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

"You know that's not true. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have stopped with raiders. If you really were a monster you wouldn't care who you killed."

"You know what? Prove it. Prove you're a monster." Clock knelt in front of him and offered him her head, "Grab my head. Twist as hard as you can. You'll snap my neck and sever the spinal cord. I'll be dead in an instant. The guards will be on you before to long and you'll be hanged for your crimes, just like you want. Come on. Kill me! If you really are the monster you claim you are it should be easy. If you really are that monster then... maybe... maybe I don't want to live anymore."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"You think I could trust a bunch of trackmarked Raiders to remember what you looked like, or care?" the griffin asked. "Even if I told them to only kill you, they would just flash me and do whatever their drugged out minds wanted. So I gave them free reign."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Charcoal stood up and walked away, his head low to the ground as tears dropped occasionally to the ground.

That's what I thought. You are a coward, a worthless pile of flesh and metal.

I am. I shouldn't be here. I...I should just cut it off.

Coward.

Charcoal slowly made his way out of the building, his head still held low. He walked outside of the gate and sat down away from anyone else.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Clock wasn't giving up that easily. She followed Charcoal out of the building, "Where do you think you're going?"

Last edited by Tytan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Shadow's tendrils start to act up again"Ah see..."He shakes his head"Well, ah guess that's it, ah had so much more ta say ta ya. But not like ah'm really in a position ta say it?"His tendril comes out and points at the collar"Am ah?"

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"You're free to say whatever you want here, Boy," the griffin told him with a smirk. "So long as you can live with the consequences."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"Nah, ah'm sure we'll have plenty of time ta talk. Oh, almost forgot, Barb says hi."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Charcoal sat facing away from the mare. "Just go to the others," Charcoal said with no emotion. "I don't have anything for you."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"I know, she stopped by a few days ago to say you might be coming," the griffin replied with a grin. "Almost wish I didn't drown her for lying to me and losing one of my camps."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"No."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Shadow shrugs"And here ah thought she'd listen when ah said ta stay away from these camps. Oh well, ya saved me the trouble of havin' ta find her."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 pm

"Glad I could help out," the griffin replied. "Which means I think you owe me one."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:21 pm

"Really now? Guess ah'll just have ta work extra hard then, won't ah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Crusher nudges Cherry.
"Hey Cherry? You there?"
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Cherry shakes her head and takes her eyes off of the griffin"W-what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

"Just go. I don't have anything for you," Charcoal repeated, his voice cold and emotionless.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

"I thought it might help to take your mind off of what was happening, but now I can't really think of anything to say. Sorry."
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Clock planted herself on the ground and looked at Charcoal. "No!" she says with far more certainty.

Last edited by Tytan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Cherry looks at Octo, and weakly smiles"Ah wouldn't say it didn't work."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 pm

"Heheh, yes you will." The griffin took off and flew back to the curtained room.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

"Zeh hell vas zat all about?" he says to Shadow.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next