Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+6
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Orm
Katarn
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

[CHR(8-1)] She turned and counted the stallions. "Fuck!" She exclaimed.
"One of them must have gotten out when I came in." Alvina growled angrily. "You'll have to take it out of my pay." The griffon was clearly unhappy with that.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm

"Gah!" He screams, crumpling, "So far up your ass, you'd have an easier time finding it through your mouth!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm

"Obviously. And you have to keep that collar on now you idiot, I don't plan on bothering the Boss."

The guard spit on Mince and frowned. "Damn, wrong answer."
[12 (6 damage)] He thrust the blade into another leg.
(Mincemeat - 96/120HP)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

"AAAAHHHH haha... heh.. heh..." He leans forward, "G-give me a k-kiss, pretty boy!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

The griffon growled loudly again. "Fine. Just let me out."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"You have your own key you idiot, or did you magically lose that too?"

[16 (9+2= 11 damage)] The guard shrugged and knelt down to Mince, jamming the knife into his gut and pulling it out along with a steady flow of blood. "Any minute now pretty boy."
(Mincemeat - 85/120HP [Effect: Severe Bleeding; -3HP per round])
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm

"GGGGhhh... heh.. heh..." He swallows, "You're not going to kill me. I'm w-worth too many caps."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Alvina patted down her chest before exclaiming again. "Just let me out. I can find my key later."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 pm

"No, but I've got all the time in the world," the guard replied. "And a few bandages and potions. So just before you die, I'm going to fix you up, then bleed you again." He chuckled and stood up over Mince. "Rinse and repeat until you tell me where to find your valuable thing."

"God damnit Ally," the guard sighed. "You're gonna owe me big time after this." He unlocked the cage and let her out, then closed it again. "Now get back up to your post before Boss finds out and plucks you."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"I'm the valuable thing, you fucking idiot!" He yells in the slavers face, with pained glee, "Don't you recognize me? I guess the 'missing' posters haven't reached this far west yet. Either that or you're retarded."

He strikes a pained looking but still suave facial expression, "I'm Mincemeat, son of Don Groundmeat, of House Meat!" He snarls, grinning, "My Daddy owns Fried!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

The griffin deadpanned. "So he'd pay pretty good to get you out of here wouldn't he?"
((Mincemeat - 82/120HP))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 pm

"Well," He coughs up some blood, "As ironic as it may seem - my cousin go-- *Hack* ... got into a similar situation with the Rice family," he waves his hoof, "Dad paid 5000 caps right there on the spot to get her back."

He seems distracted, "Huh, maybe I'm worth more then the thousands, then..." he says to himself, but audible enough for the griffin to hear.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm

"Great, I'll let the Boss know and we can talk to your Dad about sending a few caps over for you."
((Mincemeat - 79/120HP))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm

"True..." he leans in, "But how would you like to make a few extra caps for yourself?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

"Right." She replied a twinge of nervousness in her tone she walked towards the post she had seen her duplicate go to.

[PER(10)] She looked up at her twin seeing if she was alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

She sees another griffin on the post with Alvina, the guard Cut-Throat punished earlier.

"That would depend on how many caps," the guard replied quietly.
((Mincemeat - 76/120HP))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Alvina waited for the griffon to leave. While this other griffon could help she didn't want to try and convince both of them at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

"What's your cut of each slave? 5%? Less? Even if my daddy paid 10,000 caps, that's still a tiny cut. Not to mention, his Brokers - That's what we call the stallions who do our dirty work - don't even know I'm here, and it could be weeks before they wander in range for you to let them know you, ah, 'rescued' me." He gives a wink.

"But uh," He spits up blood, "Before I go on, could I have some help with the, uh, bleeding? I'm feeling faint."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

"I'll fix the bleeding as soon as you give me an exact number," the slaver offered with a grim smile.
((Mincemeat - 73/120HP))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm

"Shit, you drive a hard bargain," He talks faster as to get it over with, "As I see it, you have two options. You explain this all to your boss, which might get you a raise, and I'm upped to 'VIP slave' status, so when my Daddy's men get here I can tell them how good you were to me, and I'll get them to fork over a few extra caps for that. That's..." he does some quick math, "3000 for me, he'll probably pay 800 each for my friends, and an extra 2000 for the 'safe-keeping'. Not to mention, between you an me, I'll slip you an extra 500 caps for setting this up."

He takes a deep breath, "On the other hand, that's just one deal - and what good is that? You're all slavers here, and we all know you have one motivation - you get paid. But who's the real money-maker here? I'll bet you 100 caps that it's that guy fucking my friend behind the red curtain. But I see the glint in your eye, you're smart, you'd do well in Fried, but your true place is here. What good is getting paid a measly slum by your abusive boss?" He gestures at the guard Cut-Throat punished before, "I think you and your coherts would find YOU a much better boss. And I think, with some funding from my father of, oh, say, 1500 each, I think the lot of you could show old Cut-Throat how to REALLY run a business." He nods, "And of course, once YOU'RE the leader, you'd have choice to all the slaves, the biggest profit, and most important of all - a guarantee of caps. You'd then be in the position to make a deal with my father - you provide him with the occaisonal slave, and he provides you with hefty 'funding' for your business."

"I don't care which you choose, but either way it's a win-win for you."

He finishes, and vomits a mixture of puke and blood on the ground.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

"Hm, that first part sounds really nice," the guard agreed. "Unfortunately, you're wrong about the second part. There's 15 of us guards, plus the captain and the Boss. So yes, we each get a little more than 5% for each slave we sell, but it's hard to have more than that when there are so many of us. Captain gets a little more because he has to put up with some of the stupid shit other guards do. And the Boss gets more because he set up the entire operation, deals with caravans for food and ammo, and deals with the slave caravans bringing in new stock." He explained. "It's a very fair system."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 pm

"Hey," He shrugs, "It's not my place to tell you what to do, I'm just here to supply the options and the caps."

"I'd really appreciate that medicine though... at this rate I'm going to need an auto-doc, and I doubt you have one."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 pm

The griffin rolled his eyes and stuck a bandage on Mince, then dumped a potion down the pony's throat.

"There, you baby."

((Mincemeat - 103/120HP [Bleeding Stopped] Healed by Griffin Guard))

"Now get back in your cage."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"Alright, go tell your boss when he's done I want to speak with him."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"I doubt he'll oblige, but I'll tell him," the guard replied and opened the cage. "Now get in before I stick you again."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Mince trots in, and collapses, curling up and burying his head in his hooves.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm

The guard locked the gate behind him and returned to his watch.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Shadow looks at Mince and sighs Ah hope Tumble gets back okay... He glances back at the other side of fence, and looks at Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

"Fuck, I've gotta shit," the other guard groaned to Alvina. "Don't stare you creep."

"Shut the fuck up Clip, and hurry up. I'm not lying for your ass again."

The other guard took off and flew away from the stadium, leaving Alvina sitting alone on watch for the time being.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

"Please let this work." Alvina thought to herself she sighed and flew up to her copy. "I have a proposition."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next