Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
RoboRed
XT Vengeance
Orm
Ketchup
Aonee
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Not against Camo. For the most part he gets bad rolls (Not lately.) but since this is luck based it's possible to dodge a good roll and be set up for a little while.

If you're good at predicting the RNG that is.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

One does not predict the RNG. One worships Him and prays for His favor.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

But that's what I'm saying. You're wasting an attack turn to (maybe) dodge an attack that you don't even know how hard it'll hit, which will either basically cancel out the turn or put you behind on damage. Not really a sustainable strategy.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Aonee wrote:But that's what I'm saying. You're wasting an attack turn to (maybe) dodge an attack that you don't even know how hard it'll hit, which will either basically cancel out the turn or put you behind on damage. Not really a sustainable strategy.

A bad dodge roll doesn't damage you as far as I can tell. So it's actually safer then failing an attack roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm

But a bad dodge roll means your opponent can harm you with impunity, which is what I'm talking about.
Hey, can I still roll AGL to see if I can get multiple hits in on him?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Aonee wrote:But a bad dodge roll means your opponent can harm you with impunity, which is what I'm talking about.
Hey, can I still roll AGL to see if I can get multiple hits in on him?
Nope, you can only do that against multiple targets.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Because we came so close I have to know. Had we killed the captain would the other slavers have tried to kill the group over capturing them?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Last wrote:Because we came so close I have to know. Had we killed the captain would the other slavers have tried to kill the group over capturing them?
Yes
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Damn. just need a little more next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Shit, I just checked it and I forgot to cripple roll for my crit again.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Ans I have been forgetting that we can do that as well, Last.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Me too.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 pm

I remember, but it's never applicable whenever I get a crit.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't think it mattered anyway. There's no way to cripple wings so the captain would still have gotten away.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Last wrote:I don't think it mattered anyway. There's no way to cripple wings so the captain would still have gotten away.
I told you guys if you got a 20 you could target the wings to shoot them down for that fight.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

I don't think you actually said that, I certainly don't remember it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

He did, I remember asking him when I was thinking of ideas for the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Dammit Last.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Aonee wrote:Dammit Last.
He tackled him onto his back and exploded on top of him. What more do you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm

A cripple role so Eve doesn't get raped?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Aonee wrote:A cripple role so Eve doesn't get raped?
You guys don't seem to get that it is going to happen no matter what now. You all are facing the consequences of your choices.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Aonee wrote:A cripple role so Eve doesn't get raped?

If what I did didn't break his wings nothing would have.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I gave you several opportunities to get out of it, but you didn't take them, so it happened and now you must live with what's happening to your characters until something happens to get them out.

So yes, this is a consequence.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Are they not going to use the collars on the Tenpony group?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Last wrote:Are they not going to use the collars on the Tenpony group?
They only used them on you because you spent a while trying to set a trap and make a bomb, so they took time to get collars to use on you guys.

If the other group does the same thing, then yes they will. If the other group keeps the element of surprise, then no.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Last wrote:Are they not going to use the collars on the Tenpony group?
I have a plan that will hopefully avoid that.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Camo's not going to use them on you so it doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Last wrote:Camo's not going to use them on you so it doesn't matter.
I might, I might not. It depends on what they do.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

My theory was that the Tenpony group would be able to surprise them and nullify that advantage, as they had to go get collars when the other group was there.

Quiver doesn't know what a slave collar does. Yay.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next