Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Orm
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
13 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am

Should probably start making perception checks.

Don't know about ya'll but I'm picking up a "she is going to get killed in front of you and then attacked" if the group doesn't leave soon. Granted she's probably already dead anyways but how much do ya'll want to get into a fight?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 am

Well I was off in this case. I'm glad I was but the way she was being nervous and telling ya'll to go back was setting off certain warning singles.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 am

I was wondering if it was Martini due to the text color, but that can be unreliable.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

I wonder if Cast wants to go back and yell at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 am

Nope. Cast is logical, if a bit ignorant of foreign cultures.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:47 am

wait..for what Tumble and Flower may be caught?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

Being a changling. That was why they left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:50 am

Quiver told ditzy that he was Changeling. And someone (maybe quiver.) told her he was responsible for a hit possibly being placed on her. She's incredibly important in NA she pretty much runs the town. He doesn't want to risk either of those things getting out and the entire town trying to kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 am

Ugh, my internet is being stupid. I don't know when it'll come back online. So, I'm stuck on my phone for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Spoiler:

Is that m24 on that table? Rainbow
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 am

Katarn wrote:
Spoiler:

8/10 would bang
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:05 am

Are you talking about rifle, Camo? Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 am

Katarn wrote:Are you talking about rifle, Camo? Spike
Rifle is an 8.
The sexy lady holding it is a 7.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:06 am

Katarn wrote:
Spoiler:
It looks very similar to the M40, though both the M40 and the M24 are derived from the Remington 700.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Rifle is an 8.

Damn, that's pretty high score. I think. I remember camo saying he didn't like anthro.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 am

*comes back to RP thread several hours later*

Oohh...this is gonna be good... Crazy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 am

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Rifle is an 8.

Damn, that's pretty high score. I think. I remember camo saying he didn't like anthro.
Any girl that can break down/operate a gun of any kind instantly gets bumped to at least a 5 for me.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 am

And I'm back online

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 am

Amen to that, Camo.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:14 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Spoiler:

Hmm, a farseer pony huh? Well good thing I like the Eldar. So nimble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am

CamoBadger wrote:Any girl that can break down/operate a gun of any kind instantly gets bumped to at least a 5 for me.

Ah. So she was originally a 2? Or am I misunderstanding Camo math.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:18 am

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Any girl that can break down/operate a gun of any kind instantly gets bumped to at least a 5 for me.

Ah. So she was originally a 2? Or am I misunderstanding Camo math.
Because Anthro, yes. She was a 2 until she knew how to properly break down an M4.

Oh, and magpul attachments.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 am

How far away is the slaver camp?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

It's two hours east of NA. So, I'd assume it'd be a bit closer to where the group was.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 hours
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am

I have this wibe, that Silver Arrow might be Pinnacle..or one of his 'henchman'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 am

We can TS?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:29 am

Go for it
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:29 am

Good luck Shadow. Convincing Tumble that what Ditzy knows will never get out and it won't come back to him is going to be an uphill battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next